Sencheezy

A new (to me) Subwoofer Company

And the vidoes that you talk about tremonic have proven it, was not saying the btl was ungodly from the start (In some cases :D) it was ment to mean more along the lines if the zcon was a spl monster or a great sounding subwoofer....or Both haha

I tore this company apart on SMD, I'm not sure if their website is the same. I haven't looked, but in the tech section, they listed some bullshit information, claiming their subs to be better than the others. Two I can remember off the top of my head are.

Solid poles cause clipping, not directly saying that, but that was the point they tried to make. I loled.

Also, they bragged about what on there sub is USA made, and listed MOTOR BOLTs. They didn't list that the actually motor was made or assembled here. Just that the cone,surround,spider,dust cap,tinsel leads, glue and best of them all MOTOR BOLTS. I couldn't help myself from dying laughing.

Also, Sixdog1(or whatever) on youtube had a video on a guy unboxing one of the lines, and it didn't hardly have any packaging, just swimming noodles basically. Which is WAY below PAR for a company to ship a 60+ pound sub.

As far as price, I guess they had to skimp on packaging because they speNt all their money on USA bolts. LMFAO.

Haha, yeah, I watched that vid too.

What else do you know about the company though? The reason I found this company was because of that black chick, Ladie something with numbers, but, wasn't much impressed...

Ugh, this thread is taking a wrong turn. Stolen this, great that, whatever. I'm out of this one guys.

I tore this company apart on SMD, I'm not sure if their website is the same. I haven't looked, but in the tech section, they listed some bullshit information, claiming their subs to be better than the others. Two I can remember off the top of my head are.

Solid poles cause clipping, not directly saying that, but that was the point they tried to make. I loled.

Also, they bragged about what on there sub is USA made, and listed MOTOR BOLTs. They didn't list that the actually motor was made or assembled here. Just that the cone,surround,spider,dust cap,tinsel leads, glue and best of them all MOTOR BOLTS. I couldn't help myself from dying laughing.

Also, Sixdog1(or whatever) on youtube had a video on a guy unboxing one of the lines, and it didn't hardly have any packaging, just swimming noodles basically. Which is WAY below PAR for a company to ship a 60+ pound sub.

As far as price, I guess they had to skimp on packaging because they speNt all their money on USA bolts. LMFAO.

Haha, yeah, I watched that vid too.

What else do you know about the company though? The reason I found this company was because of that black chick, Ladie something with numbers, but, wasn't much impressed...

Lmao i saw that video too where they were metering it but never showed where the mete was hahaha, i garantee that was a port reading

The BTL is one of the top choices for a number of reasons, most of those reasons are not focused on by the people who hype them the most.

Thank You Denim, so is the new zcon going to be more towards SQ or SPL...or both :D

High out put daily listening. :)

The BTL is one of the top choices for a number of reasons, most of those reasons are not focused on by the people who hype them the most.

Thank You Denim, so is the new zcon going to be more towards SQ or SPL...or both :D

whooaaa i like what i hear haha, hmmm very interesting ;) any estamated dates?

next week

To get Back on tract I just got off the phone with the company that makes the subs which is CIA Engineering and the guy sounded blitz off his ass. And they are the ONLY online dealer. They do not have any subs in stock at all and the guy was trying to hype the subs to me. For there lowest level Subsonic the pricing goes

10 - I didn't ask

12 - 260 some

15 - 290 - 300 some

18 - 379

The guy also said he had to do all the math for the subs. And it just sounds really shady to me.

lol the tri star marketing sales rep lives like 3 streets down small world

U talking about nelson

600 degree Farenhelt? Damn hyppppppe it up aint they?

And I love to see 6k RMS on that sub for 5 minutes.

I don't understand why the in hell companies want to throw out these high power handling ratings, when knowing noobs will kill them with half the power.

Thing about it, says available in 15" and 18", but sub in the picture is a 12" or maybe even a 10". I guess they want to give a illusion there magnet is better than it actually is.

Hell really, that sub looks a lot like a RE MT.

whooaaa i like what i hear haha, hmmm very interesting ;) any estamated dates?

We are aiming for the next two weeks.

I'm waiting on prices.... Still sticking with a SMD! lol

Well aparently this guy broke his windsheild with two of their 15's...

Check this vid out, watch the end of it if you just wna c what I'm talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtXDXrQ4qV8&NR=1

lol yes thats the video i was talking about with the meter reading of 152 but they never show you where the meter is, i garantee that meter is right by the port lol

oh yeah i bet you can put a 6k amplifier on it.. but it'll probably never see it due to high inductance.

I don't understand why the in hell companies want to throw out these high power handling ratings, when knowing noobs will kill them with half the power.

Thing about it, says available in 15" and 18", but sub in the picture is a 12" or maybe even a 10". I guess they want to give a illusion there magnet is better than it actually is.

Holy shit haterism Batman. Just because you don't know anything about a company and their prices are high doesn't mean their product is absolute shit. Calm down. Looks mean nothing.

EDIT: There's this thing called MARKETING? Ever heard of it? It's why SSA Gave out prototype Zcons, why Jacob makes posts about proto stuff on his forum. So does Fi hype up stuff because they don't give dates? Has SSA hyped up the Zcon? I don't know a damn thing about this company and it doesn't look like you do either so until you know something or have used something don't hate. You ever played with a Zcon or an N2? I'm willing to bet no but you still recommend them...dumbass.

Edited by An-i-no

Holy shit haterism Batman. Just because you don't know anything about a company and their prices are high doesn't mean their product is absolute shit. Calm down. Looks mean nothing.

EDIT: There's this thing called MARKETING? Ever heard of it? It's why SSA Gave out prototype Zcons, why Jacob makes posts about proto stuff on his forum. So does Fi hype up stuff because they don't give dates? Has SSA hyped up the Zcon? I don't know a damn thing about this company and it doesn't look like you do either so until you know something or have used something don't hate. You ever played with a Zcon or an N2? I'm willing to bet no but you still recommend them...dumbass.

Haterism? Negative.

I'm not jealous of SS or have any personal reason te them. I simply listed facts they listed for the public. How else am I suppose to know about them? I'm sure not buying one just so I can come to the same conclusion I already have.

And I never said it was total shit either, just because it sounded like I implied that, isn't the same thing. Sure, I wouldn't be surprised if they wasn't half bad. As it doesn't take much these days to make a "ok" driver.

I'm not downing Marketing at all, but advertising coil thermal temperature as a spec, when most high quality coils can handle that. Its not like they are the only ones with this special coil. Isn't the point of marketing to inform people what makes your product special or better than others.

Also, you talk about other companies hyping, but its not directly like they are. And saying Fi is hyping because they don't release dates is bullshit. They don't give dates simply because they don't want to be held to the exact day, just incase they have a production problem. That's not hyping. Sundown release info and pictures of protos isn't the same type of hyping. Its to let everyone see behind the scenes, introduce future product, and other various reasons. I don't quiet think hype is the main reason Sundown does it.

Also, about the N2 and Zcon comment, I have actually had a good deal of time with the Zcons. As Sir-Lancelot is a buddy of mine. As far as the N2, not yet, but I've had my hands on a good bit of Fi and AA's subs. So next time, don't be willing to bet without actually knowing anything about me.

lol yes thats the video i was talking about with the meter reading of 152 but they never show you where the meter is, i garantee that meter is right by the port lol

but the same vehicle/setup broke his windshield? So maybe, he is hitting 152??? Not sure where, but it takes a lot of pressure to put that kind of whole into the windshield regardless of what he is hitting.

A windshield doesn't always really break by just pressure.

There was a guy who burped a 149.5 and could bust windshields on command. Main reason was because his roof flexed so much where it met the windshield, it would cause it to break.

A windshield doesn't always really break by just pressure.

There was a guy who burped a 149.5 and could bust windshields on command. Main reason was because his roof flexed so much where it met the windshield, it would cause it to break.

Interesting, I guess still though, technically, there was some pressured being applied that in the end, caused the windshield to break.