SMpaintball78

2 kicker solo x's and amp. need helppppp

well my buddy bought the solo x 10's for 350 plus 75 shipping. he ran into major car troubles and asked if i wanted them for 300 no questions asked lol. im sure most of u know i totaled this chicks car a few days ago and have fines to pay SO i sat down with the parents and they agreed to lend me the cash for them ( thank god) i have to pay back $50 per week plus $10 a week intrest so its not all that bad. so i got the solo x's for $360. iv sold my mtx 1501d ( got it fixed) and am using the money from that for a 220 amp alternator. ill also be getting 2 optima yellow tops in the back.so now the big question... the subs are dual 1 ohm, so would i have to get 2 zx 1500.1's, or is there a way i could just run 1 zx2500?? ( only 2 ohm stble) ill have the power for either. I WANT TO STAY ALL KICKER ON THIS ONE. i know sundown amps are BA but i personally really like the kicker zx series amps. there very strong. i had 1 zx1500 on 2 mtx 9500's and it moved them pretty good. let me know what yall think fellas!!!!

Whatever is in your budget will do the job and it sounds like you have a lot on your plate. Honestly one 2500 per sub coils in series would be optimal. That's a tall order though for your budget

you better start selling sexual favors soon buddy...

He can't make up his mind. LOL.... he keeps switching.

Whatever is in your budget will do the job and it sounds like you have a lot on your plate. Honestly one 2500 per sub coils in series would be optimal. That's a tall order though for your budget

i mean one 2500 to run both subs. or 2 1500's

what happen to the IA flatlines??

im putting the 1 15 in my 65' mustang on a kicker zr240 (oldschool) if someone dont buy it first. i didnt want to pay 338 for another 15. and im getting a hell of a deal on these x'shaha.

I would have MUCH rathered the IA subs over any sub kicker offers...

i know. a lot of people on this site wouldnt......... iv owned numerous kicker setups and they get LOUD. and some (cvx's and cvr's) have good SQ and get loud. but im getting a deal. $300fox's which new cost $470. i think thats pretty good

you better start selling sexual favors soon buddy...

im making decent money finally

I know you'll take offense to this, but your parents are retarded. If you have bills to pay why are you not paying them instead of buying something you don't need and can't afford? That's part of the reason our society and country is so fucked up. You've just been taught a poor lesson on handling finances.

I know you'll take offense to this, but your parents are retarded. If you have bills to pay why are you not paying them instead of buying something you don't need and can't afford? That's part of the reason our society and country is so fucked up. You've just been taught a poor lesson on handling finances.

really dude? wow. way to be an a$$hole. i ask a simple question about car audio and next thing i know, my parents are being called retarded becasue they were being nice enough to lended me some cash. i wont be posting on this site anymore.......

THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHO HELPED

P.S...

our country is fucked becasue of our president and all his buddies in the govt just in it for the $

Edited by Lantz

Showing what you know, nice. :( Blanket allegiance or anti-allegiance is just plain ignorant.

i am. thats y im doing payments on them istead of spending all the cash i do have left on them. and my parents are letting me barrow the cash. and thanks for calling them retarded. i can tell im not wanted here.....

You missed the point.

They all do Sean. You can't help anyone.

Showing what you know, nice. :( Blanket allegiance or anti-allegiance is just plain ignorant.

i am. thats y im doing payments on them istead of spending all the cash i do have left on them. and my parents are letting me barrow the cash. and thanks for calling them retarded. i can tell im not wanted here.....

You missed the point.

Wow didnt know your opinion was not aloud here....Why dont you ever have anything positive to say?? every post you make is negative with no constructive advise. Stop being an a-hole and try to help people in a positive way if you know so much....

Actually his posts are full of advice. It's just most people are too but hurt and can't take criticism. It's the world we live in and the younger generation has been coddled and given whatever they wanted. They have a feeling of entitlement and are lazy and incompetent. The beautiful thing about this site is you get more than just audio advice. How you take it is totally up to you. If you don't like it, you can leave as well.

here was my question

"so now the big question... the subs are dual 1 ohm, so would i have to get 2 zx 1500.1's, or is there a way i could just run 1 zx2500?? ( only 2 ohm stble) "

where in my post does it say i need all this non scense?????? i asked a plain and simple question.

Actually his posts are full of advice. It's just most people are too but hurt and can't take criticism. It's the world we live in and the younger generation has been coddled and given whatever they wanted. They have a feeling of entitlement and are lazy and incompetent. The beautiful thing about this site is you get more than just audio advice. How you take it is totally up to you. If you don't like it, you can leave as well.

hmm. i dont recall a 10hr work day being lazy..... alls i asked for was a simple answer to a simple question. not all this dumb shit...

You missed the point.

Wow didnt know your opinion was not aloud here....Why dont you ever have anything positive to say?? every post you make is negative with no constructive advise. Stop being an a-hole and try to help people in a positive way if you know so much....

thanks for trying to help this guy understand hes being a a$$hole about all this. i appreciate it man

here was my question

"so now the big question... the subs are dual 1 ohm, so would i have to get 2 zx 1500.1's, or is there a way i could just run 1 zx2500?? ( only 2 ohm stble) "

Don't beleive that's gonna happen. Check this for options on your wiring.

Your gonna need and amp to run 1ohm for both.

OP i dont know if your dead set on the zx amps but there only 2 ohm stable and your subs are 2500 rms each, if you got the zx2500 then you would have to either wire to 1ohm or 4ohms since your subs are dual 1ohm, you amp wouldnt be able to wire to 1ohm so you would have to wire to 4ohms on your zx2500, if you want to stay kicker then 2 zx1500 would work great but be extemely expensive. Just something to think about, sorry for the non sense earlier, if your only after getting stupid loud then youll love those x's

here was my question

Don't beleive that's gonna happen. Check this for options on your wiring.

Your gonna need and amp to run 1ohm for both.

see thats all i was looking for.. :captain: a answer. Thanks for the help

Lantz: If you got such a good deal on those subwoofers. Turn them around for a profit and buy another Flatlyne.

Sean and Ryan are two of the few reasons I love this forum. I wouldn't want them to change in anyway.

OP i dont know if your dead set on the zx amps but there only 2 ohm stable and your subs are 2500 rms each, if you got the zx2500 then you would have to either wire to 1ohm or 4ohms since your subs are dual 1ohm, you amp wouldnt be able to wire to 1ohm so you would have to wire to 4ohms on your zx2500, if you want to stay kicker then 2 zx1500 would work great but be extemely expensive. Just something to think about, sorry for the non sense earlier, if your only after getting stupid loud then youll love those x's

iv just always wanted a pair of them. ever since i started into car audio. now i finally had the chance to pick some up for extra cheap so i did. and i can get 2 kicker zx 1500's for right around $700.

Lantz: If you got such a good deal on those subwoofers. Turn them around for a profit and buy another Flatlyne.

Sean and Ryan are two of the few reasons I love this forum. I wouldn't want them to change in anyway.

well like i just said. iv always wanted a pair of these ever since i started into car audio. i had a chance to pick some up cheap and i did. i may after a few months sell them for a nother flatlyne (or some sa 15's) but for right now, i want to see what these things can do