stevemead08

SSA's Evil SS Camaro. 4 Evil 15s and 2 DC 7.5ks

I think I got it worked out.

I think I got it worked out.

Good to hear!

Well I finalized the color.

Satin red with satin black stripes. Ordering color tomorrow. Hope to get started next week. Need to order a new front and back bumper. Also want to start looking for black wheels.

I didnt order my color for the car and now im having second thoughts. i want this car to stand out but im not sure red is the color for me. i found a really cool metalic matte blue. looks like a BMW color.

Hell i dont know what im looking for.

Like this? If so I LOVE that color. Post pics if you can.E39_M5_Jason_Tang.JPG

I didnt order my color for the car and now im having second thoughts. i want this car to stand out but im not sure red is the color for me. i found a really cool metalic matte blue. looks like a BMW color.

Hell i dont know what im looking for.

OG SSA blue

Something kinda like this???

bmwblue.jpg

Yes. Or this with that blue in racing stripes:

boxster_5.jpg

I've never seen a matte metallic.

Honestly I wasn't a huge fan of the satin red. To me it would look like a normal red that needed to be waxed really bad. I could be wrong but that was my impression.

That blue sounds interesting. Might look killer with some black rims too.

I've never seen a matte metallic.

Honestly I wasn't a huge fan of the satin red. To me it would look like a normal red that needed to be waxed really bad. I could be wrong but that was my impression.

That blue sounds interesting. Might look killer with some black rims too.

I agree about the red. I see Matte black everywhere. Like mist of what I do, I'm trying to think outside the box and come up with something unique.

I ordered some tester color samples it a few different color blues

Received my samples today. They messed up one color so I'm waiting to hear back from them. I might prep the quarter panel and lay down a blue with black stripe and see how it looks on the car.

I'm pretty happy with the color. Need to work on technique.

I'll order the rest of the material after I see it outside in natural light...if I still like it.

IMAG1461.jpgIMAG1460.jpg

I like it for sure!

Looking nice.

Is this a strip and paint or?

Looking nice.

Is this a strip and paint or?

just the blue on the door panel. I'll try a black over the blue tomorrow in the light as well.

LOVE that blue matte!!

Thanks guys my wife is out of town all next week. I'll have the evenings to my self to work on it. After baby goes to sleep of course. I have a little body work to finish. I need to order bumpers too. Been slackin

Color looks sick bro!

Alright Steve. I know the sun has to have shined a time or two in TX. Yet I don't see any pics?

i think hes a single daddy this week, he takes father hood very seriously the car waits,

Understood. I'm a single Dad too most of the time. I had read it that he was going to have a lot of free time this week.

Not a big deal, was just giving him a hard time. And I'm anxious to see how it looks smile.png

Edited by dbsupra

Yeah i have plenty of time after he goes to bed at 8 but I go to bed at 10 so....

I did work on my door a little last night. Laid down a test patch of satin black to see how it looks but um not feeling it. Might just do the while car the satin blue without stripes. I can't order the rest if the materials to finish untill Friday. My supplier has everything ready but I'm not. I did finalize this color. I'll open the garage doors and snap a few pics with better light.

i didn't mean anything rude by it, sorry if it read that way.