stevemead08

SSA's Evil SS Camaro. 4 Evil 15s and 2 DC 7.5ks

Lol at this whole thing. Feel better son? Now that you got that off your chest can you leave now?

nope you can go fuck yourself... you wanna be immature well so can i :)

Is this a build log or a bitch fest?

The build looks good Steve, and hopefully soon your build log will be back on track. Maybe a Moderator could step in and clean up the thread, or just have certain people post somewhere else.

bitch fest...definitely a bitch fest. I've known you since '00, I'm sure there is something you need to tell me and can't find a better place than my build log. Lemme have it!

I'm sure there is something you need to tell me and can't find a better place than my build log. Lemme have it!

i posted, what i posted, so EVERYONE could see how shady you can be... just because you didnt rip off anyone else doesnt mean it didnt happen to me...

Then start a classifieds thread like i told you 5 months ago. And I'm the one that cant let shit go.

I have nothing to hide. I sold an amp that had a problem, I offered to have it repaired on me. Sorry if that chaps your ass. That's how it had to be. It's out in the open so everybody knows I'm a piece of shit and don't buy from me . Better now?

I swear that Stetsom 10K is like a bad rash.........It just won't go away.

J

Then start a classifieds thread like i told you 5 months ago. And I'm the one that cant let shit go.

I have nothing to hide. I sold an amp that had a problem, I offered to have it repaired on me. Sorry if that chaps your ass. That's how it had to be. It's out in the open so everybody knows I'm a piece of shit and don't buy from me . Better now?

the point is you should of never had to get it repaired.... just maybe you will learn not to spend someones money until you get the item shipped out.... i worked hard for that 1500 and then i find out you blow the amp cause you ran it at .5 ohms without my permission... wtf.gif

sigh.gif

I have the email where you said you wanted me to test it at .5 now drop it. I have the chat conv history and the pm trail. So if you want to take this futher, start another thread.

This shit is just being petty. 6 months ago.... Your just looking for shit to type in here.

This shit is just being petty. 6 months ago.... Your just looking for shit to type in here.

quite funny if you ask me... and yes this was 6 months ago and yes i should have posted about it then... but i was being a GOOD GUY and was tryin to get over it and become friends with you again but you wanted to be a dick about everything so fuck it...

blah blah blah everyones a critic. lets see you put up any scores

I don't everyone understands what it takes to break 150, let alone 155. Then the trek from 155 to 160 is huge.

160 in a middleweight legal setup is extremely hard ive heard of it one time. the numbers look good steve is that meter at all accurate to the newest termlab program . hitting 57 on that thing was a biaitch. but if it is your on track and need to get points for inac next year play with the sb section of the newest usaci cd get scores at 57 after 30 second runs .

ima shoot for 160s out of my lw setup but ill be happy with 58 -59 its harder than people think.

Ok, please end the past dealings in this topic. I am getting a number of messages about it. 16k, if you feel you have something still to be resolved with Steve, can you please keep it to a separate topic or preferably to PM's instead of ripping a tear into a build log that is not related.

Ok, back to the build, I hope.

Im done.. I said everything I needed to..

Good, looking forward to updates!

I'm hoping to get some testing done Friday and compete on Sunday. I am doing.some very important down in south padre island. Lol land of girls gone wild. A little paid vacation that I have to work during. Ha

I'm hoping to get some testing done Friday and compete on Sunday. I am doing.some very important down in south padre island. Lol land of girls gone wild. A little paid vacation that I have to work during. Ha

your a lucky guy steve. im jealous

your a lucky guy steve. im jealous

at least your home and can play with your car.

I'm confident I can sb a 57 by this weekend. I started a low 56 last show before the current updates. I can't test sb on my meter but I give it s run at the show this weekend.

Heading back from padre. Build will continue in the morning.

Well I spent some time today playing around and sealing everything up tight. The results....157.7 same as before. I thought for sure I would the .3 I needed. No luck. Back to the drawing board.

how are you running ... i thought you sold a bunch of your batteries....... are you just counting on your alt?