KennethColeman

New member....sort of

Well first off let me say I have been fllowing this forum for about 2 months now and I love it. I have to say that I was in such a rush for info that I never look in this section or paid attention to having to post in here for your first 2 post. Anyways my name is Kenneth. I am US military stationed abroad in Italy and enjoying life. I have been into car audio for a long time and since joining the military and having enough money to do the things I like, I started installing my own systems and building my own boxes. I am currently trying to get my Avalanche shipped here so I can start on my build for it. It is all stock and I plan on doing two 18"BTL's.I do not know everything about installs and will be looking for answers from the more experienced installers on this forum.So feel free to befriend me and provide info or ask questions anytime.Ciao

Welcome

Welcome to SSA!! :wavey5:

:WELCOME:

Alright gentleman who's gonna help him out cuz I'm interested to hear this one. :peepwall:

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THE WELCOMES.I NOW HAVE ABOUT 3 WEEKS OR SO BEFORE MY AVY MAKES IT TO ITALY SO IM ANXIOUS AND I HAVE A TON OF STUFF ALREADY HERE TO BE INSTALLED.SHOULD BE A FUN BUILD AND HOPEFULLY NOT TOO COMPLICATED BUT DONE RIGHT.I WILL PROBABLY START A BUILD LOG ABOUT A WEEK OUT BEFORE FROM WHEN IT'S SUPPOSE TO ARRIVE HERE JUST SHOWING EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE SO FAR TO BE INSTALLED.SORRY FOR THE CAPS.IM AT WORK AND I HAVE TO PUT IN ALOT OF INFO IN ALL CAPS LOL!!