emh9009

XS Power Introduces...

xsxpflex11.jpg

XS Power XS Flex and XP Flex Power Cable

XS Power has a reputation of manufacturing the highest quality and highest performance batteries on the market, and now you can get that same quality and performance throughout your entire electrical system with the new XS Power XS Flex and XP Flex power cable. The XS Flex line of power cable is XS Power’s flagship power cable. It is available in Blue (XSFLEX0BL-50) and Clear (XSFLEX0CL-50) and in both 50’ spools or in 1’ increments. The XS Flex Cable is 100% Pure Oxygen Free Tinned Copper Cable with a massive 4,704 strand count. Just like everything else XS Power does the XS Flex Cable exceeds the industry CEA-2015 cabling standards and is True AWG cable. The high strand count and soft touch cable jacket allows the wire to be super flexible and easy to use in any installation.

The XP Flex Cable is the more economical option in the power cable line, which offers extreme performance and benefits at a great value. The XP Flex Cable is available in Black (XPFLEX0BK-50) and Red (XPFLEX0RD-50) in both 50’ spools or in 1’ increments. The XP Flex Cable is 10% Oxygen Free Copper Clad Clad Aluminum (CCA) Cable with a 5,250 strand count, which also exceeds the industry CEA-2015 cabling standards and is True AWG cable. The XP Flex Cable is also designed to be super flexible and easy to use in any installation. XS Power will have the new XS Flex and XP Flex Power Cable on display in both of their SEMA booths (Performance 23512 and Mobile 11209), so make sure to stop by and check out the best wire option for you.

XS Power is a manufacturer and distributor in Knoxville, TN USA of high performance batteries, chargers, wire, and accessories. XS Power offers AGM lead acid batteries featuring lead-tin technology, as well as a complimentary line of accessories. Please visit www.4xspower.com or call 1-888-4XSPOWER for more information.

30398626967779971891811.jpg

Saw this posted on FB and figured I would share (hope they dont't mind :peepwall: )!

Lets see the pricing :)

Great looking color on the jacket!

In for pricing as well.

:)

Wire definitely looks nice, cant wait to see some pricing to do some comparisons.

:+1: watts

Wire definitely looks nice, cant wait to see some pricing to do some comparisons.

:+1: watts

Threw in a pic. of a hawt girl holding something...

I'm diggin' the colors as well. Need to get some of this into our wire comparison thread once it's released!

Any news on pricing?

If it's any less than 3.75/ft I'll be amazed!

Pricing is very competitive!

How is $5/ft competitive? :ughdunno:

Got dayum...

Maybe the spool is made of platinum?

Somebody explain to me the price and advantages because right now I dont see any point on buying this over Knu.

Not trying to be a douche here btw, just asking a question.

Actually it is very competitive, go to a shop and try and get some Kicker Hyperflex wire and see how much they will charge you by the foot $7.00 or more. Wire is just like amps, some may be better than others at a higher price and some may be equal to other lower cost brands with a higher price tag. Its up to you to make the decision to buy it, everything that is sold is not meant for everybody to buy it albeit price, personal preference and so on. Just my .02

If you dont think its worth it trust me somebody will, there are a lot of customers who shop off brand loyalty. They could care less about product X or Y being cheaper because they know product A has great value, quality, performance and the company's customer service is top notch.

Completely agree, but this is online pricing, so the shop charging $7 doesn't seem to fit here. Still a bit more than just about anything popular out there. But then again, it really could be that much better, we don't know yet.

$5 for OFC is the going rate for 1/0 car audio wire. Check to see what Stinger, Knu, RF, Kicker and Memphis price there OFC for and you will see its competitive.

So Welding cable is still the way to go right?

Ok, just making sure.