djtomczak

SA12 vs Lethal Injections

I was set on buying some SA12s and a sundown 1200d, until I saw Lethal injections on sale here for 151 each. Which ones are better, SA12 or LI12???

I like low end bass on rap songs.

I built a box for the SA12s, would the LI12s fit in 3.2ft at 30hz?

I'm terrible with decision making when it comes to buying something!

i have no expierience with either, sure both are great...but i would go with IA just to be different

Either will work well for you. Both subwoofers are high quality and both are made by a+ companies.

If you could chose between the two running on a sundown 1200, or any other amp suggestions?

Just because I like the like the look of them, I would choose the LI's.

So what im getting is their both equal subs. Meaning it all comes down to price. Therefore the lethal injections would be the best bet?

I see so many good things about sa12s and sundown, nothing on the incriminators. This will be my first highish end build. Im upgrading from two p2s on 550 rms. Next paycheck equals two incriminators I guess!

Incriminator does no mass advertising like sundown does, they are both great subs....but i would choose the IA just to be different

You can't go wrong with either. Tough choice, if you would like to try out Incriminator Audio though, now is the time as you will never see these prices again.

You can't go wrong with either. Tough choice, if you would like to try out Incriminator Audio though, now is the time as you will never see these prices again.

ever? :peepwall:

ever? :peepwall:

Maybe in three years.

IMO I would go with the Li's, but the box you have built isn't really optimal for them.

Not on brand new product. I would bet that the price of all this stuff is going to increase in the next 3 years, unless quality decreases and I don't see that happening.

I would go for the sa-12's lot easier to sell if you ever want to upgrade.