SMpaintball78

I royally have f'd up this time.....

Has she seen this thread yet?

:roflmao:

HELL NO

wow well as a father of 2 at the age of 22... just make sure to get a good job to support the kid... id suggest moving out as well once you can afford it..

I'm 20, and just made two dozen jello shots for tonight, I'll enjoy them with my woman, responsibly of course.

MMMmmmmmmm haha. gotta love them jello shots. me and my girl went to a party last night and ya we did drink a good amout (of busch light :trippy: ) and the whole time we were just talking about all this. she says shes not pregnant and to stop worrying but something inside of me tell me i should still be worried....

Sounds to me like she wanted u to think she's pregnant...................

I'd still be cautious. Something says u got a 'he's trapped now he won't leave' type of broad.

J

shes not that kind of girl. we have never fought or had any type of arguments. and she knows that i wouldnt leave here even if she was pregnant. im not that kind of person...

Yea??? Sorry man but you never really know a broad until the chips are down. And I've known plenty of the 'perfect' girls who get the 'trapped' idea.

J

I'm 20, and just made two dozen jello shots for tonight, I'll enjoy them with my woman, responsibly of course.

MMMmmmmmmm haha. gotta love them jello shots. me and my girl went to a party last night and ya we did drink a good amout (of busch light :trippy: ) and the whole time we were just talking about all this. she says shes not pregnant and to stop worrying but something inside of me tell me i should still be worried....

Sounds to me like she wanted u to think she's pregnant...................

I'd still be cautious. Something says u got a 'he's trapped now he won't leave' type of broad.

J

shes not that kind of girl. we have never fought or had any type of arguments. and she knows that i wouldnt leave here even if she was pregnant. im not that kind of person...

Yea??? Sorry man but you never really know a broad until the chips are down. And I've known plenty of the 'perfect' girls who get the 'trapped' idea.

J

ya i know what u mean. but she isnt like that.... at all

so she might be pregnant... and shes drinking.... wow...

Yea she CLAIMS she isn't. You made this thread not even a week ago.

I am gonna say she don't have a fucking clue yet.

Gonna guess she also believes if she gets fucked in a tree she can't get pregnant.

J

Damn.. i didn't catch that.. good point.

I mean the first initial problem which was reason for thread created but doin it again.. NO.

I do not have kids but mentioned this story to a friend of mine who has like a 1000 kids, lol...

He told me it could take up to 30days before she knows if she is or not.

I will go back to a point i made earlier..

YOU ARE TOO YOUNG TO DRINK AND SO IS SHE.

OBVIOUSLY TOO YOUNG TO MAKE DECISIONS OF RESPONSIBLE SEX.

If you take this as an attack, then you are also too young to accept wisdom.

If you take this the way it should be taken, then please stop partying.

This "Freak" incident hopefully was a warning.

Regardless of what it is, you need to just learn and move on.

wow well as a father of 2 at the age of 22... just make sure to get a good job to support the kid... id suggest moving out as well once you can afford it..

im in the welders union and there soposed to be calling me here shortly for a job. i start at 13/hr and go up $2/yr and after 5 years, i get bumped up to $30/hr

Damn.. i didn't catch that.. good point.

I mean the first initial problem which was reason for thread created but doin it again.. NO.

I do not have kids but mentioned this story to a friend of mine who has like a 1000 kids, lol...

He told me it could take up to 30days before she knows if she is or not.

I will go back to a point i made earlier..

YOU ARE TOO YOUNG TO DRINK AND SO IS SHE.

OBVIOUSLY TOO YOUNG TO MAKE DECISIONS OF RESPONSIBLE SEX.

If you take this as an attack, then you are also too young to accept wisdom.

If you take this the way it should be taken, then please stop partying.

This "Freak" incident hopefully was a warning.

Regardless of what it is, you need to just learn and move on.

i cant argue with you there sir. good point....

Ok mister graduate you are right and everybody is right, its funny how people who have a degree know everything. Get real, if you had points to prove or real argument you would speak instead of running with your tail between your legs. I didnt google neither, who googles about pre-ejaculation. But im listening when your ready to tell me about your graduate work in that area.

Naw my common sense is pull out condom on or off. The only way to keep a woman 100% from getting pregnant is no sex at all. Fucking with a condom, no condom or pulling out are all risks but to say you cant do all three successfully without getting a women pregnant is ridiculous. Anybody who gotten a woman pregnant will admit to you either they were drunk, condom broke or they just said fuck it and ejaculated in a woman. Thats it, if pre-cum is so powerful there would be pregnant women everywhere. Pre-cum comes out with no control by the human so please explain to me how people get away with it all the time fucking with NO CONDOM ON. If thats the case I should have multiple babies and multiple babies on the way.

Self control will prevail anything, either im doing something right or wrong. We all know education and experience are not always equal and go hand in hand but im still all ears. Im not always right and can be proved wrong so......

I'm not going to validate my credentials with you, it's not my job to teach you or argue with you. You told me to do my research and I'm letting you know I have, I definitely don't know everything and didn't say my degree gave me any experience in quantum mechanics. Your logic is flawed and so is your information. In theory "pre-cum" should not contain sperm, I won't argue that, but in theory piss shouldn't contain blood either. If the man has had an ejaculation within something like 48hrs then there's still going to be sperm along the route it travels, less and less(and more dead) as time passes, but zero is a very solid number and equates to zero change of pregnancy, SOME is >0 and means >0 change of pregnancy.

I found ONE study showing precum didn't contain sperm and that was done on an incredibly small sample size and their definition of "no" sperm was simply a small enough amount to be considered sterile. And yes I know plenty of "technically" sterile people who have had plenty of children, because they have a concentration cutoff they consider sterile, it doesn't mean zero chance. (which inversely means that using that as a method of BC can't be 100% effective (your original argument). Alternatively I found three studies that showed with small sample size that it does in fact contain sperm as the studies were designed to show differences in the sperm.

You keep changing your argument so lets go back to your original that you seem to keep running from....

*reads thread*

Oh shit son....I thought you blew a solo x....this is too much

*leaves before it gets bad*

Haha hell naw, too funny :roflmao: .

But seriously Big Jon gave you the best advice and dude can give another dude, condom on or off PULL OUT. Work on your pull out game son and you will be in the clear 99% of the time. Everyone knows how good sex is without a condom but every man knows how bad is to get that call or text "I think im pregnant". Its mind over matter really.

Compared to me and the people who actually have kids, its 100% effective if your doing it right. You dont wait for the first pump, thats not pulling out :Doh: , like I said mind over matter.

Flat out, pulling out isn't 99% effective or 100% effective because you changed your story there (to the bolded statement which is true, hmm when did that happen?), no matter how much "mind over matter" you have. The only way to make pulling out more effective is to not ejaculate for a couple days prior and ideally 7 days prior (a whole other reason for the 7days but I'm sure a smart guy like you already knows). You were wrong and you're going to keep changing the argument to facts that you can actually defend and pretend like that's what you meant all along.

I'm not running from anything with my tail between my legs, I'm just smart enough to know when not to debate an argument like "if pre-cum is so powerful there would be pregnant women everywhere". My retort would be...there ARE pregnant women everywhere, and that's the dumbest way to prove something I've ever heard. That's like saying if HIV was sexually transmitted everyone would have aids.

Your reasoning is awful and I'm done pointing it out, if you show me where pulling out is 100% or even 99% effective I'll be happy to say I wrong and that you're not full of shit. Until then you're just going to use the backwards logic you have all along which will only result in me calling you out on each argument individually while avoiding the original dumbass statement.

You basically reiterated everything I said and tried to add your 'graduate study work knowledge" to make it look better. Trying to say im changing up my argument so you dont have to answer is being the better man, I commend you. Thanks for not taking the time to argue, you win buddy :fing34:

Has she seen this thread yet?

:roflmao:

HELL NO

What's her email?

lol im not saying. but im 100% sure shes not now Thank GOD

Good to hear. Now we can DEFINITELY show her this thread.

Lemme guess she got her peirod?

Too bad a woman can have it for months after she is knocked up.

Blood test that chick.

J

Good to hear. Now we can DEFINITELY show her this thread.

I agree!

Lemme guess she got her peirod?

Too bad a woman can have it for months after she is knocked up.

Blood test that chick.

J

^^^this....

FWIW, Im 19 with a 16 month old daughter, and now that shes here I cant imagine not having her, but i will tell you that it will make EVERYTHING MUCH MUCH MUCH HARDER (i cant emphasize this enough). If i were you Id consider all options still at this point and remember that whatever decision you make will affect you for the rest of your life.

what was going through ur mins when ur girl told u she was pregnate??

I freaked out at first then started hustling to have money for the baby cause my current job at the time was only part time, It was going well till I got arrested selling things, but that was a stupid mistake thats in the past now.

But its all good now and I have a beautiful baby girl thats the light of my life and realize how stupid I was for trying to do illegal things to get money, Im in school now getting an associates degree in Electrical engineering, so that I can have a good job to provide for her.

Lantz, keep the willie in your pants when you're drinking! :fing34:

Wanna bet? :buttlick:

:ohnoes9:

I was drinkin last night.. :5shots: ended up in the chat.. talkin non sense.. then she came in there sayin-

:doit:

I was like.. uh what?

Then she PM'ed me and sent me this pic-:boobies:

I was like - :droolcup:

So while drivin on there last night.. i constantly had this in my mind-

:thinkingboobs:

I get over there.. :wub:

but didn't have time for that so we just-

:smileysex:

We went on and on and on like :bunny:

When we were done.. she said-:thanx:

I felt a little queezy.. but ok to drive home....

She leaned over before i left.. and this happened- :barfkiss:

Then.. we both got sick - :barf2:

A little too sick... I was out of it..

:trippy:

So my dumb ass went in the bathroom.. cleaned up and came back out doin this-

:twirl:

She had already cleaned herself off.. we had one more round-

:bumpin:

Little bit of this-

:69:

Then she came to her senses and told me she had a boyfriend...

Son of a BITCH...

:nutkick:

And i left....

So.. you may see me on maury with you all...

I was drinkin last night.. :5shots: ended up in the chat.. talkin non sense.. then she came in there sayin-

I was like.. uh what?

Little bit of this-

Son of a BITCH...

And i left....

lmfao.... that is just toooo much shizz....!!!

I was like.. uh what?

Little bit of this-

Son of a BITCH...

And i left....

I can't even begin to tell you how many of those nights I've had.

a457_thumb.jpg