Sencheezy

Please Be Aware People

Not to start any conspiracy theories or anything like that, I know the whole NWO is something many people feel strongly against, and are strongly for. For those people who are against, what I am about to provide is no theory, these videos are proof of what has been in the planning for decades. My only intention creating this post is to simply try to awaken those, scratch that, is to just try to open the minds of those disbelievers. I am scarred for our future, even though I am only 22, simply because of where we are going as a human species. Please, I only ask for you to do some research, and become wealthy in knowledge outside the school books so that when something very terrible happens, and it will, at least you knew or had some idea what is really going on behind the puppets. On with the videos, these are just a few, very few videos that I pray you will watch and just try to see and look from a different perception than your use to. I am not some random bum coo coo head that thinks the world is coming to an end lol. I am in my 3rd in college and have a decent head on my shoulder.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAlexJonesChannel#p/u/24/le7jP5uj4go

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAlexJonesChannel#p/u/16/FQpbTfVXC1E

And the following video that will probably be taken down soon is proof of these lighting systems being at their final stage and ready for market

The following video is a long 2 1/2 hour long video but should be watched at your leisure, very important information here that is dumbed down enough for anybody to understand what is going on.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TZMOfficialChannel#p/u/2/EewGMBOB4Gg

There is a lot more information out there that is published and documented available to the public but they rely on us to not look.

Please reply as I am very passionate about our future and will do anything to just try to make you think, even a little bit, because once you open your mind, and try at least understand where some of us are coming from, you will start to care as well.

mehhhhhh

What does that man?

Please explain. I am interested in how you feel about the situation, honestly.

I'm about to go to bed, so I'm not going to start to watch the videos now, though I might tomorrow.. What's the main idea behind it? The Illuminati or something else?

I'm about to go to bed, so I'm not going to start to watch the videos now, though I might tomorrow.. What's the main idea behind it? The Illuminati or something else?

Thanks for showing interest, ummm, well to some it up, the tid bit information that I posted is about three things.

The whole vacillation thing that is spreading like wildfire, the government is started or may have already, making it law for your children to get a vaccine(s), not sure which ones exactly, but they are contaminated. There are many research studies that back this up.

Second is the whole intelliStreets situation. Basically, like in that movie, I think Resident Evil, where the man has her go look for his daughter, and he was able to hack the government security system and was able to track her last known location by using the cameras installed across the city. Its the same thing here, The new IntelliStreets will allow for all of this to happen, and it will, just a matter of time.

The last thing is about how our monetary system is a failure. Its speaks about how we, (US), borrows money from a Private bank at an interest rate where the private bank literally makes money out of thin air. This will soon be the World Bank.

There is a TON more information that can be found. My main two sources is just Alex Jones and The Zeitgeist Movement.

I HIGHLY recommend watching all of the Zeitgeist movies. They will explain how we, (US), use three or four main tactics to get what we want from other nations. Not exact, but something along these lines:

1st try) Bribe their leader

2nd try) Corrupt the citizens

3rd try) Assassinate leader

4th try) Military

Ton of facts and documents to back this up.

Interesting...But what can I do about it though, just make sure my future children don't get vaccinated? If I start talking about this to other people (not all but most), they'll think I'm wacko!

The anthrax vaccine is actually a very wanted vaccine.. We in the military can get it, people will actually buy our blood for testing, a few grand actually.

Interesting...But what can I do about it though, just make sure my future children don't get vaccinated? If I start talking about this to other people (not all but most), they'll think I'm wacko!

Just awareness man, there is nothing we can do but reject. And if they try to say its the law to you or your children, just know that thats unconstitutional. It takes a lot of energy to try to show somebody these kind of things like this because its just not known. It all depends on how you approach a person. Of course if you walk up to your aunt or cousing and be like, "Yo! If your daughter gets that vaccination theres a 80% chance that she will be ill for the next few weeks." lol.

The anthrax vaccine is actually a very wanted vaccine.. We in the military can get it, people will actually buy our blood for testing, a few grand actually.

wow.... See, theres a lot that I don't know. And this is one of them lol.

Very interesting though...

Two sides to every story. lol

Two sides to every story. lol

I know this is going to sound crazy but, Alex Jones has a video on his channel that can better explain how I feel about them. Please watch the following video. Studies have proven that there are no significant signs until the third generation of offspring.

Mehhhhhh.

I really don't understand this "mehhhhhhh"?

Moron parents don't get thier kids vaccinated.....

There is a reason why there aren't thoudands of kids in wheelchairs or iron lungs these days....

Thanks for showing interest, ummm, well to some it up, the tid bit information that I posted is about three things.

The whole vacillation thing that is spreading like wildfire, the government is started or may have already, making it law for your children to get a vaccine(s), not sure which ones exactly, but they are contaminated. There are many research studies that back this up.

Second is the whole intelliStreets situation. Basically, like in that movie, I think Resident Evil, where the man has her go look for his daughter, and he was able to hack the government security system and was able to track her last known location by using the cameras installed across the city. Its the same thing here, The new IntelliStreets will allow for all of this to happen, and it will, just a matter of time.

The last thing is about how our monetary system is a failure. Its speaks about how we, (US), borrows money from a Private bank at an interest rate where the private bank literally makes money out of thin air. This will soon be the World Bank.

There is a TON more information that can be found. My main two sources is just Alex Jones and The Zeitgeist Movement.

I HIGHLY recommend watching all of the Zeitgeist movies. They will explain how we, (US), use three or four main tactics to get what we want from other nations. Not exact, but something along these lines:

1st try) Bribe their leader

2nd try) Corrupt the citizens

3rd try) Assassinate leader

4th try) Military

Ton of facts and documents to back this up.

My daughter has to get mandatory vaccines for school. Never thought any harm about it.

Most big towns in my area have street cameras. Never thought any harm about it.

Yes the US is going to shit for many reasons. One World money and leader is on it's way.

Don't get this confused. It is all written in the Bible.

Understanding what vaccines do and what they are for would de-confuse you, as it's apparent that's happened.

I do agree to a certain extent, but I feel your crusade is pointless. The fact is, most people are far too stupid or frightened to think for themselves. People have been trying to open other peoples' minds for years with no results.

I do agree to a certain extent, but I feel your crusade is pointless. The fact is, most people are far too stupid or frightened to think for themselves. People have been trying to open other peoples' minds for years with no results.

This.

I was going to same something very similar.

Also, another point I want to make is, you can't really listen to anybody, even if its the people trying to open your mind. One reason being, they are so high strung trying to prove their points, they lose sight of being openminded to anything else.

Understanding what vaccines do and what they are for would de-confuse you, as it's apparent that's happened.

Yeah, trying to stop the spread of something to help save lives sounds terrible. Why would anybody want to do that?

Yeah, trying to stop the spread of something to help save lives sounds terrible. Why would anybody want to do that?

Vaccines isn't the only issue here, it is a multiple levels, from company selling your info rights to the local police department to set up speed traps using your gps to local governments in Colorado practicing civil riot policies. But like others have said, many have attempted to open minds, with little to no results. I have a very open mind, so it wasn't hard for me to hear what others have to say. But I do realize the many reason why people are too stupid or too afraid or too patriotic to try and think outside of the box. But somebody showed me that once, and, if it worked on me, surely it can work with others, even if it is just a 20 or 30 percent chance to try and convince somebody else to read between the lines.

I don't know how big the swine flu was in the US but over here all sorts of conspiracy theories emerged, some saying that only the chosen ones will receive the correct vaccine and the others will receive the actual disease and die, or will receive a phony vaccine and the chosen ones will release the flu, with millions of people dying.

Anyway, the tracking issue raises a few questions...if you are so concerned about being tracked through presumed camera systems, did you ever think that it's very possible to be tracked if you have a smartphone ? Have you ever concerned that if you open websites with Facebook's social plugin on your home PC you automatically are logged in and can comment ? Quite a good online tracking solution. How about Apple's friend finder on the iPhone ? Aren't they part of the NWO since they created something to track people ?

Maybe my memory is failing but I think there was a big discussion on a camera system installed in London. The system was not kept secret, everything was public.

I personally am unsure if there is a small elite pulling strings or if chaos rules everything...

I've seen the second clip, with the x-ray scanning. So, are they choosing people to be scanned at airports and ultimately killed ? This is just a bit too much paranoia...

I've seen the second clip, with the x-ray scanning. So, are they choosing people to be scanned at airports and ultimately killed ? This is just a bit too much paranoia...

more so than that.

Maybe I don't see through the whole thing and there really is somebody who pulls the strings and choses who gets killed and who doesn't...