Sign in to follow this  
kryptonitewhite

OH, you want hard hitting teeth buzzing chest smashing high thumping b

You can NOT get that from 18's, especially tiny motored IB3s, especially in a HOME THEATER LFE setup! 1000 cubic feet? Ported?! Tuned to FIVE (5) HURTZ? Get the F'k out of here! Not gonna happen man. In a car with HUGE motored 10's in tiny high tuned enclosures with 900 gigga-watts? Sure. But not in a bedroom man.

Is there really a point to anything you post? Or are you just retarded?

Is there really a point to anything you post? Or are you just retarded?

:roflmao::roflmao:

no need to mark his post negative because you dont get it.......

he does things most people cant understand.. but he has passion in it.. and i respect that.

i know for a fact that videos can not convey what hes feeling and seeing for him self.. its one of those things you have to experance in person.. like a pipe organ

keep doing your thing man.

:WTFBubble: you do you bro lol haters hate cause it makes no sense but at the end of the day you still do you LOL LOVE IT!

That's not why I dislikes the post. I disliked it because it has no proper sentences and what may be some of the worst grammar ever. :-(

I'm going pick up an amp from my parents house now. And I will be able to make the whole house flex by nights end.

That's not why I dislikes the post. I disliked it because it has no proper sentences and what may be some of the worst grammar ever. :-(

I'm going pick up an amp from my parents house now. And I will be able to make the whole house flex by nights end.

The last time I saw you hate on somebody for having poor grammar you had a mistake too.

This time is no different.

"I'm going pick up an amp"

You got a grammar error!

Your interests is ended with a period when it should not be making it a fragment.

You got a grammar error!

Your interests is ended with a period when it should not be making it a fragment.

But... yours ends with a period too.. lol

oh LORD!!! You all suck, and I am NOT correcting your errors anymore... lol :peepwall:

The last time I saw you hate on somebody for having poor grammar you had a mistake too.

This time is no different.

"I'm going pick up an amp"

Last time was a missed letter.

And for that, I just ran it though 4 different grammar checkers. All of them said that it indeed, correct. :)

You got a grammar error!

But... yours ends with a period too.. lol

oh yea.. oops.