Angelboy863

2 15 inch DC XL's

My friend's setup. he is ssa member paulgroce . powered by 1 massive audio 2000 watt amp @ 1 ohm . umm, i think there isnt sound and idk why but at least you can see!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSlxMfwUeWI&context=C3951189ADOEgsToPDskKl3yA9swtxcTmwhWeIWeeM

Edited by Angelboy863

I'm dizzy now

My friend's setup. he is ssa member paulgroce . powered by 1 massive audio 2000 watt amp @ 1 ohm . umm, i think there isnt sound and idk why but at least you can see!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSlxMfwUeWI&context=C3951189ADOEgsToPDskKl3yA9swtxcTmwhWeIWeeM

2k amp isnt massive. :ughdunno:What good is is it cant see or hear anything.

I'm dizzy now

That was awesume, :roflmao:

He isnt saying the amp is massive, thats the name brand of the amplifier. :Doh:

What a waste of forum space OP

He isnt saying the amp is massive, thats the name brand of the amplifier. :Doh:

What a waste of forum space OP

Sorry never heard of massive,

Yeah idk. It was like that when I uploaded it to YouTube. I'm hanging with him today. I'll try to get a better video, in depth and all lol. Idk I thought you guys would enjoy this lmao.

I'll try to get a better video

Yes, a ballpoint pen camera is not the best for recording vids. :peepwall:

I'll try to get a better video

Yes, a ballpoint pen camera is not the best for recording vids. :peepwall:

:attempt: shitty rumor touch camera lol

when i grow up.... ah fuck it nevermind.

Nothing against Rusty, but it still boggles my mind why people buy DC, when Fi exists..... Think about it for a moment.

Nothing against Rusty, but it still boggles my mind why people buy DC, when Fi exists..... Think about it for a moment.

Maybe because they reside on the "other" forum?

The forum has nothing to do with it.

I'm sorry, didn't mean to upset you, I was just guessing because I couldn't decode what you meant by " Think about it for a moment."

I'm sorry, didn't mean to upset you, I was just guessing because I couldn't decode what you meant by " Think about it for a moment."

Haha, no I am not upset at all, just stupefied.

Haha, no I am not upset at all, just stupefied.

:popcorn:

If you could elaberate just a tad bit, I would TOO like to know " why people buy DC, when Fi exists"as well :popcorn:

DC = old RE designs that were sold to them by David when David and Scott were partners at RE

DC = old RE designs that were sold to them by David when David and Scott were partners at RE

ohhhh, but that was a while ago right? Surely they have moved on from old design concepts? :ughdunno:

I'm not saying this 100 percent, but I was talking to Nick I believe in the chatroom, and they still have the same basic structure. Nothing much has changed except for the price - which has changed a lot.

My memory isn't the best though, so I may be off with some of that. ^ But that's the best I remember.

I'm not saying this 100 percent, but I was talking to Nick I believe in the chatroom, and they still have the same basic structure. Nothing much has changed except for the price - which has changed a lot.

My memory isn't the best though, so I may be off with some of that. ^ But that's the best I remember.

ohhhh, Ok, thanks for your input. I was just guessing they moved on since its been some time, plus them now offering amps and what not.

ohhhh, Ok, thanks for your input. I was just guessing they moved on since its been some time, plus them now offering amps and what not.

I hope somebody else chimes in, (hopefully Nick since I think that's who told me) so that I'm not telling you bs info.

They are proven designs from a reputable engineer, why change them when you can outsource the same designs to China?

They are proven designs from a reputable engineer, why change them when you can outsource the same designs to China?

Idk, denim says why buy dc when fi excist, so maybe you have the answer!!

Exists*