Julian

New Video 2011 Team SSAudio Mustang!

Tyler's got an awesome camera so it picked up a ton of flex.

bich is doin the wave!

Winning!

hawtness!!! you sure his video camera sensor isn't vibrating from the basss??? That looks waaaay too intense!!

Why are people, so fascinated with flex?

Loosing db's and sounding like shit is good?

i think its just the effect that people are impressed with... same as doing a burn out.. do people enjoy buying new tires and smelling the stench of burning rubber?? no.. but it looks cool. and in some ways of thought it shows performance value.

That's twice in a few days you have hated on this kid. Let him do his thing. If you don't like it, stay out.

Looking good man. How was the difference after you swapped amps?

That's twice in a few days you have hated on this kid. Let him do his thing. If you don't like it, stay out.

I can post whatever I like. If that rubs somebody the wrong way, so be it.

In my first, as you call it "hate" post, I was just expressing my opinion and trying to help him improve his shooting skills. :ughdunno:

hawtness!!! you sure his video camera sensor isn't vibrating from the basss??? That looks waaaay too intense!!

It actually does appear to be the camera. If you notice in the video the sub's movement is all distorted; it looks like the cone "wobbles". Same thing appears to be happening to the items that are vibrating. IIRC the issue is that the camera's frame rate isn't high enough to keep up with the quick movement occuring, so the movement isn't fluid but distorted instead. This appears to be happening to the images of the panel (etc) vibrations and causes them to "wobble" in the video instead of being a fluid movement, which is overemphasizing the amount of vibration. An illusion created by to the insufficient frame rate.

i think its just the effect that people are impressed with... same as doing a burn out.. do people enjoy buying new tires and smelling the stench of burning rubber?? no.. but it looks cool. and in some ways of thought it shows performance value.

Yes but burnouts can provide a valuable performance benefit (drag racing, for example).

Flex.....does not.

Yes but burnouts can provide a valuable performance benefit (drag racing, for example).

Flex.....does not.

A burnout in a box at the track maybe, not u a parking lot or side street to show off but we've all seen it.

Flex.....does not.

A burnout in a box at the track maybe, not u a parking lot or side street to show off but we've all seen it.

:thanx:

This is complete sex man. That's your mustang? Whenever I move back to MO i think im going to make a trip over to KC and you need to give me a demo.

You need to drop it!!

I.o

Yeah we accidentally recorded at around 25 fps instead of the normal 30

Sony a55 with a shit ton of lenses lol.

All flex especially in a daily situation is impossible to get rid of, as long as you're not using it as a measurement to compare to setup there is no harm in it. It's just cool what you can pickup and see when you're recording it.

All flex especially in a daily situation is impossible to get rid of, as long as you're not using it as a measurement to compare to setup there is no harm in it. It's just cool what you can pickup and see when you're recording it.

It adds noise while listening to music. That's harm to me.

Not to mention how bad it looks/sound for others when you are passing by. ;)

Well how do you suggest Julian and I be rid if the flex we have?

And if you say "turn it down" or get a "smaller system" then you are a retard.

:fuuu: