Sencheezy

Team IAK IronMan Explorer

I have camber issues!!! Fuck

Isn't that when the tires don't sit straight?

of course you do ... you dont have a solid rear end you have CV and a carrier

gonna need some heavier duty springs...

gonna need some heavier duty springs...

or air ride

Easiest way to fix the camber is to just take out the bass.

May just need an alignment. If the suspension can handle the weight that's all it'll need.

killer build by the way buddy

Is it sitting on the rear bump stops? If so suspension upgrades will be in your future.

I need to get out of utah, all the good stuff seems to be way east of here.

Awesome job senchez!

ess1402357021218_zpsynblyfcs.jpg

Here is a better shot

Thanks for the comments guys!

Yeah, suspension upgrades are for sure in my future. This has already been planned. But I had no idea I'd have an camber issue. I'm getting support bags sometime shortly after Slam, that'll be another 400$, then upgraded coil-over's as well, an additional 400$. Sigh, then of course the alignment as well.

Thanks for the PIN Q!!

cost to be the boss!!!

your amp rack looks scary close to the battery terminals ,  im sure its just the view

Had the same problem (caused a couple blowouts) . . . 100s of extra lbs are not to good for a vehicle lol. . . . Had around 800 lbs in my trunk. . I'm sure you got a little more than that though lol

Whaaaaaaaaa ........

cost to be the boss!!!

your amp rack looks scary close to the battery terminals ,  im sure its just the view

The amps are mounted on a wooden shelf, which is hoovering about the terminals. At least what it looks like haha

Had the same problem (caused a couple blowouts) . . . 100s of extra lbs are not to good for a vehicle lol. . . . Had around 800 lbs in my trunk. . I'm sure you got a little more than that though lol

2,000 pounds :(

Ok, so I have numbers.

Bad news, the amp that Rebel sent in for repair, is bad. So only one amp is working right now. It won't come out of protect and initially, there was mechanical fan noise only come out of that one amp. The amp went into protect when turning up the volume slowly. 

My truck has two peaks.

144.9 @ 57hz - 950w

145.0 @ 33hz - 1396w

Again, this was all done at LOW volume. On the dash. BOTH doors open. 

Don't forget, my last system was an 146-147 on the dash, on an BC5500 at 1/2 ohm. Sot that's what I'm comparing to. DB wise of course. 

Ouch, that sucks man. Too bad you couldn't have tested it before.

Ok, so I have numbers.

Bad news, the amp that Rebel sent in for repair, is bad. So only one amp is working right now. It won't come out of protect and initially, there was mechanical fan noise only come out of that one amp. The amp went into protect when turning up the volume slowly. 

My truck has two peaks.

144.9 @ 57hz - 950w

145.0 @ 33hz - 1396w

Yea I'm sure it will have different peaks with different amounts of power. . Need to get AOLT more power to them :)

Ok, so I have numbers.

My truck has two peaks.

144.9 @ 57hz - 950w

145.0 @ 33hz - 1396w

Yea I'm sure it will have different peaks with different amounts of power. . Need to get AOLT more power to them smile.png

Damn, you think my peak will really change? I don't think peaks change with power? Peaks is determined by what the vehicle likes, no?

Ouch, that sucks man. Too bad you couldn't have tested it before.

Well it's strange because I just went to sbn with the amps and had no problems, then I unhook, give them too him and bam protect?? Strange man. Real strange. I'm checking tommorow to see if the warranty is still good.

Ok, so I have numbers.

My truck has two peaks.

144.9 @ 57hz - 950w145.0 @ 33hz - 1396w

Yea I'm sure it will have different peaks with different amounts of power. . Need to get AOLT more power to them :)

Damn, you think my peak will really change? I don't think peaks change with power? Peaks is determined by what the vehicle likes, no?

I have had different peaks with different amounts of power in vehicles I have had. Could just be me lol. . . . . But I know in a couple different vehicles iv had did. . . . . . Like if you check your peak with your volume not up much at all then check it at full tilt. Iv had different peaks.

Ok, so I have numbers.

My truck has two peaks.

144.9 @ 57hz - 950w145.0 @ 33hz - 1396w

Yea I'm sure it will have different peaks with different amounts of power. . Need to get AOLT more power to them smile.png

I have had different peaks with different amounts of power in vehicles I have had. Could just be me lol. . . . . But I know in a couple different vehicles iv had did. . . . . . Like if you check your peak with your volume not up much at all then check it at full tilt. Iv had different peaks.

Ok cool, I'll have to look into that then for sure. 

IMG_6180_zpsycimdtit.jpg

Well then, that escalated quickly.

Just imagine at 2 ohms, with two amps, with three amps, with sealed sunroof, with stripper pole, and more alts.

Holy shit so much potential!!!!

3127 watts, 305a DC current draw, 154.1 @ 48hz

3127 watts, 305a DC current draw, 154.1 @ 48hz

Hell yea! Keep going!!!