Shogen

C&D batteries... worth the price?

Get agm batteries and be safe. :drink40:

can we say HOLY SHIITE!!!!

http://www.atbatt.com/product/24032.asp

1400 CCA @ 32F

270ah ...

wtf ..

3yr warranty ... under $200 ... free shipping ...

We have 2 of those sitting in the stock room at my store right now. heavy ass mofo right there. 2 man job just to push them around haha.

scratch the 2 man job, we have 2 larger batteries that weigh in at 200 pounds each. those suck

Edited by Mtopper

My guess is that would probably work good. It is alot of battery.

But again, it is made by a large company that makes a ton of batteries without a bunch of cool stickers on them, that is why it is $200 and not $500....

I would find them used, you can get the 500mr's for about 130 or 150 shipped.

Shipping that battery costs $80 without including materials...I was selling used 300MR's for almost as much as you're saying.

I knew a few guys on various forums who were buying pallets at their work for a good price. They were having sales on em. So yeah.

1400 CCA @ 32F

270ah ...

wtf ..

Are those sealed? Otherwise you probably don't want them in the cabin.

Specs state sealed.

1400 CCA @ 32F

270ah ...

wtf ..

Specs state sealed.

I'm illiterate, can you show me?

What's wrong with non sealed?

1400 CCA @ 32F

270ah ...

wtf ..

Specs state sealed.

lol... actually this one isn't, I looked at sooo many I mixed it up..

1400 CCA @ 32F

270ah ...

wtf ..

We have 2 of those sitting in the stock room at my store right now. heavy ass mofo right there. 2 man job just to push them around haha.

scratch the 2 man job, we have 2 larger batteries that weigh in at 200 pounds each. those suck

Store meaning? Where do you work Mtop??? if you don't mind me asking.

They vent poisonous gas when pressure builds up.

can we say HOLY SHIITE!!!! http://www.atbatt.com/product/24032.asp1400 CCA @ 32F270ah ...wtf ..3yr warranty ... under $200 ... free shipping ...
Specs state sealed.
lol... actually this one isn't, I looked at sooo many I mixed it up..

:ehh:

Lol^

Not saying 95Honda is more knowledgeable in this but his points are very good.

You will never, ever have an issue with a non-sealed battery. It is almost an urban legend, right up there with the NOS bottle exploding, seriously...

The amount of Hydrogen they might produce pales in comparison to the amount of air volume in your car, even if it was perfectly sealed off from the outside world, wich is never the case, unless you drive an old bug or a $100K+ sedan.... Even then, seriously? And if you smoke, like you give a shit about your life anyway, lol....

Seriously, Hydrogen build up?

Not saying 95Honda is more knowledgeable in this but his points are very good.

You will never, ever have an issue with a non-sealed battery. It is almost an urban legend, right up there with the NOS bottle exploding, seriously...

The amount of Hydrogen they might produce pales in comparison to the amount of air volume in your car, even if it was perfectly sealed off from the outside world, wich is never the case, unless you drive an old bug or a $100K+ sedan.... Even then, seriously? And if you smoke, like you give a shit about your life anyway, lol....

Seriously, Hydrogen build up?

Then it sounds like it's nothing to worry about. :)

They do look like a toolbox.... But, that doesn't bother me. Build a nice case/hold down for it and it will look like what it is.. All buisness...

It is like welding cable.... Looks like buisness, nothing else. And if your talking SPL, it is about buisness. Pretty colors don't add db's just like gay-ass NOS/Borla/K&N stickers don't add horsepower...

They do look like a toolbox.... But, that doesn't bother me. Build a nice case/hold down for it and it will look like what it is.. All buisness...

It is like welding cable.... Looks like buisness, nothing else. And if your talking SPL, it is about buisness. Pretty colors don't add db's just like gay-ass NOS/Borla/K&N stickers don't add horsepower...

I don't know what world you live in... I added turbo decal and it added at least 40 HP with no tuning..

:roflmao:

since when did stickers not add hp?? i know i added a skunk 2 sticker and my car handled like a f1 car :lol2:

Think I might go with the Interstate 4D.... I cannot properly fit a 8D in my trunk... lol ... I love the industrial look... Will match my family sedan

Shipping (freight delivery) would cost me over $125 which is sucky, considering I'd have to deal with online exchanges or support for battery since I did not buy local.... FML!!!

Will look into DieHard AGMs or high CCA batteries at Sears or something, they have a many that are 3 or 4 year free replacements... :suicide-santa:

There is a group 49 AGM battery with 900CCA for $155 ...

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_02850649000P?prdNo=11&blockNo=11&blockType=G11

Could get 2 of these setup in the trunk and shouuld be really good ..... Yes???????????????????????

I think I will be getting the Interstate 8-D and see what this bad boy can do. It says free shipping on there site for orders over $70 so hopefully I can still get this for under $200 which I consider pretty good if it serves its purpose.

I think I will be getting the Interstate 8-D and see what this bad boy can do. It says free shipping on there site for orders over $70 so hopefully I can still get this for under $200 which I consider pretty good if it serves its purpose.

Please do, this seems like a great find

They quoted me $150 to ship a group 31 and I believe it was $180 for the 4-d.... FAIL!

:-(