swagger_wagon468

First wall in the WaGoN! 4 15" DCONs... :)

Nucking futs! I was wondering when someone was going to use 15" Dcons in a wall! Low power, big results! Tuned in for sure.

Me too. I love the efficient builds. Would be interesting if there was a competition class with clamped power and vehicle size. Stefan was doing big output with not much power for a while.

I did a 152.6 on a sea1200. I know I know its a wall. For whatever reason that dosent count.

Nucking futs! I was wondering when someone was going to use 15" Dcons in a wall! Low power, big results! Tuned in for sure.

Me too. I love the efficient builds. Would be interesting if there was a competition class with clamped power and vehicle size. Stefan was doing big output with not much power for a while.

I did a 152.6 on a sea1200. I know I know its a wall. For whatever reason that dosent count.

150 at 34hz with kind of a wall on saz-3500..

YAWN.

150.2@39Hz with 2 12"s on a SAZ2000 with no extra battery and 4awg wiring. In a convertible. SON.

Cool scores bros! Haha

So... got a few pics... firsr set is a vehicle i saw at a local monthly car meet. Had 18 12" Vibes. Toyota tacoma. He said he is a record holder with a 164.x in his class. It was louuuuuuuuud.

2012-01-05_20-24-35_401.jpg

2012-01-05_20-24-57_914.jpg

2012-01-05_20-25-10_320.jpg

2012-01-05_20-25-19_806.jpg

Here is my buddies ride.

2011 Hyundai Genesis. Sexy as fucqqqqq

2012-01-30_14-23-51_786.jpg

2012-01-30_14-24-40_93.jpg

2012-01-30_14-24-25_674.jpg

And LAST BUT NOT LEAST ...

THE SWAGGER WAGON. lol.

This us gow sge sits now. Im gonna slam her on coils and spray her flat black... call it a day... thoughts? Also i will have 19" stock Genesis Track edition wheels... fitted perfetly.

2011-12-08_16-37-28_867.jpg

2011-12-08_16-57-04_243.jpg

2011-12-08_16-57-04_243.jpg

2011-12-08_16-38-09_925.jpg

I will post a pic of rhe wheels in a sec.

So... 4 DCON 15"s off a single sae1200. Should be interesting. Would be crazy to break 150 with this. But would probly have to bring the wall up behind the first row to do that... :/

But anyways ...thats my plans ..

Edit:::

Also going to add another set of hertz conponebts in the kicks. Also clean up the wiring.

Compes will be run off of a saz100.4

Other car is being converted from auto to stick. Hoping for 300+hp n/a. We will see. (Its a 94 camry coupe. )

steve knows this... i spend alot of my time thinking....... should i keep the black lincoln... and run a wall 4 15 Dcons... on a saz 3000d

so im glad your doing it :D

Always enjoy your builds swagger i can relate with the whole wagon crazy thing. people dont understand the love for wagons like we do.

The yota looks pimpin though keep rollin loud and G in it lmfao.

Edited by Dictator

Always enjoy your builds swagger i can relate with the whole wagon crazy this thing, people dont understand the love for wagons like we do.

:WTFBubble::roflmao:

Always enjoy your builds swagger i can relate with the whole wagon crazy this thing, people dont understand the love for wagons like we do.

:WTFBubble::roflmao:

HAHAHAHA

Always enjoy your builds swagger i can relate with the whole wagon crazy thing. people dont understand the love for wagons like we do.

Yes.

That is 100% fact!

YAWN.

150.2@39Hz with 2 12"s on a SAZ2000 with no extra battery and 4awg wiring. In a convertible. SON.

yes we all know we can never be as "epic" as you..........

Updates? You're killing me smalls :lol2:

Not really ... i have a few pics. But cNt really order anything till the beginning of march. Have a nice check coming my way. :)

But here are some pics of the wheels i need to get tirez for.

Any recommendations on tires? I work at a shop and get them for cost. Just seeing what tires people could recommend. 19" wheels.

2012-02-13_11-47-54_99.jpg

2012-02-13_11-48-07_732.jpg

2012-02-13_11-48-19_705.jpg

ON WITH THE WALL BUILD....SHIZZON. lol

I cant wait to see this. I was thinking about doing 4 15" dcons but I have to much power, so im waiting for fcons! Im tuned into this for sure.

ON WITH THE WALL BUILD....SHIZZON. lol

Haha nice

progress needs update if progress,,, how it do???

progress needs update if progress,,, how it do???

Yes, what's the status?? We're waitin'

Yeah, what the fuck! My popcorn's stale.

I never bought into the hype

gold_sticker.png

For your gold sticker.

gold_sticker.png

For your gold sticker.

Sorry try again, next time have some humor involved with your stale popcorn.