P1000569.jpg

P1000570.jpg

P1000571.jpg

P1000572.jpg

P1000575.jpg

P1000576.jpg

P1000578.jpg

P1000579.jpg

Cool pics. I wish I would have know about this event.

P1000580.jpg

P1000581.jpg

P1000582.jpg

P1000583.jpg

P1000585.jpg

P1000586.jpg

P1000587.jpg

P1000589.jpg

P1000590.jpg

P1000591.jpg

P1000592.jpg

P1000593.jpg

P1000594.jpg

P1000595.jpg

P1000596.jpg

P1000597.jpg

P1000598.jpg

P1000599.jpg

P1000600.jpg

P1000601.jpg

P1000606.jpg

Cool pics. I wish I would have know about this event.

Thanks, this show gave me something to do for the day.

While I was posting these pics my computer shut down and I think that may have caused the double post above.

Wow!!! Thanks for sharing

930 slant nose, 25th Anniversary Countach, 959 mint wow. Thank you for the photo's. I am not far and could have totally met up with you and checked it out. You got to see Trippys hummer. That has changed inside so many times it is not funny. The T3 debacle was such a shame.

I still want a Panamera, I don't care what people say.

930 slant nose, 25th Anniversary Countach, 959 mint wow. Thank you for the photo's. I am not far and could have totally met up with you and checked it out. You got to see Trippys hummer. That has changed inside so many times it is not funny. The T3 debacle was such a shame.

I was asking who owned the hummer, but nobody would tell me. I wanted to get some details.

The 930 there holds a special place in my heart and will always be my first love, my uncle owned a couple.

You still have my number and feel free to give me a ring anytime I am close to where you are.

I can see me riding in a Panaméra !!!!! Siiick !!! Or even in a Cayenne turbo !

The car with the big speaker and all the tweeters in the doors is Trippi's one ? Right ? Looks loud !

Me too. Out of all the cars there (excluding of course the financial gain of picking something else) if I "had" to have one it'd be the Panamera Turbo S. The 20mi test drive I took still has me grinning from ear to ear and its been a few months now. Regrettably I just didn't have $175k laying around.

I was asking who owned the hummer, but nobody would tell me. I wanted to get some details.

The 930 there holds a special place in my heart and will always be my first love, my uncle owned a couple.

You still have my number and feel free to give me a ring anytime I am close to where you are.

Trippi's hummer. A google search should bring up his youtube account and various build logs.

Wouldn't that mean I need your itinerary? ;)

Trippi's hummer. A google search should bring up his youtube account and various build logs.

Never gave that a thought. I guess I am always looking to meet people the old way.

Wouldn't that mean I need your itinerary? ;)

You never know where I will be going next. I will let you alll know as these trips just tend to be sprung on me sometimes.

Me too. Out of all the cars there (excluding of course the financial gain of picking something else) if I "had" to have one it'd be the Panamera Turbo S. The 20mi test drive I took still has me grinning from ear to ear and its been a few months now. Regrettably I just didn't have $175k laying around.

Did they drop the manual option on the smaller engine models? Not seeing it on their site. :(