KyleBrown

Armykyle1's Build

Time for updates!

What could that be for?????

20120821_193723.jpg

to help with box rise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20120821_194659.jpg

two speaker out put terminals stripped, so it's time tap that ass :)

20120821_174641.jpg

Gotta replace the phillips head set screws with hex

20120821_175523.jpg

Almost done, can't find my damn electrical tape :(

20120821_180353.jpg

A little zip tie action yo

20120821_193433.jpg

Not the best but I'm not complaining.

20120821_193458.jpg

And lastly...... Over the weekend the Daewoo decided it was thirsty and wanted to drink some good ole Louisiana bayou water.... I swerved a bit too hard to avoid an oncoming driver half in my lane and got a little too far in the ditch. I almost recovered but since in CAI pulls from the lower fender well, it was all over. End result was a hydrolocked DTEC four banger. I managed to fix it. No bent rods or anything. Seems to be running better than before haha. Each cylinder was full to the top. I lucked out big time. Yes, I've taken all the precautions I need too. Oil changes, throttle body cleaning, plugs ect(well I'll do those friday).

20120818_144308.jpg

You thought it was all over?

imagejpeg_3.jpg

ew lmao

Well at least you "attempted" to neatty things up a bit this time. Nice job kyle, looks much better.

Can't have that thing moving around on you.

ew lmao

Well at least you "attempted" to neatty things up a bit this time. Nice job kyle, looks much better.

I thought I had some loom or tech flex, but oh well. Won't see it with the false floor anyway smile.png but thank you

Can't have that thing moving around on you.

no sir lol

Edited by armykyle1

Lol and thats why I hate cold air intakes.. They barely give u any more power if any and u take the risk of hydrolocking ur engine... Just stick to a normal intake with a nice filter.

Looks like you are having fun with this build :) Sorry to hear about your drive into a ditch, that sucks.

20120811_175246.jpgWhat am I looking at exactly?

Lol and thats why I hate cold air intakes.. They barely give u any more power if any and u take the risk of hydrolocking ur engine... Just stick to a normal intake with a nice filter.

I'm considering it lol. I'm definitely getting a shield for it lol.

Looks like you are having fun with this build smile.png Sorry to hear about your drive into a ditch, that sucks.

Its all good. Glad I didn't kill it lol.

20120811_175246.jpgWhat am I looking at exactly?

You are looking at full custom ufo BTL sundown hybrids. 8 layer coils, 9.25" spiders, cooling on the baskets, triple joint collars ect.

Guess I need to update this.

I got the DD's out, dropped the ufo BTL's with sundown parts in. Damn they're sexy as hell.

Noticed a few odd noises when I dropped them in, figured it was one of the all thread supports coming loose. Checked everything. Come to find out one of the motors shifted from the basket a little. Shouldn't use washers for spacers I guess. So its about 100 bucks in the hole. Hopefully get more parts in the next two weeks. Plus dealing with everything from Hurricane Isaac. Also plans are shifting slightly. Will be running two DC5k's. Taking a hit on power and trading my amps for one.

So how about some videos

Go to about 3min for the bass

20120901_154210.jpg

Hurricane supplies

20120828_134830.jpg

20120828_134859.jpg

chili time

20120828_160157.jpg

20120828_160821.jpg

20120827_072517.jpg

20120829_123818.jpg

I'm in no way counting on the IA contest. Kind of joke to me now...

So I traded the PB 4ks for a DC5k and some cash. Sexy amp imo

20120906_174555.jpg

Dropin them panties

20120906_174956.jpg

That's a Zv3 18" cone

20120906_175042.jpg

Not perfect, but not bad for a quick hack job lol

20120906_203440.jpg

Long term plan is two on 16v

Looks good! What is going on with that contest? I saw IA posted something about it yesterday.

Never mind I just read it. That sucks man, I hope you get it!

Looks good! What is going on with that contest? I saw IA posted something about it yesterday.

Thanks man.

Well dude was obviously cheating, but I guess not enough proof? I don't know, but a over a 100 votes from fake profiles should raise a few eye brows. So now they're having each company vote. 2 out of 3 wins.

Never mind I just read it. That sucks man, I hope you get it!

Me too lol, thank you.

Thanks man.

Well dude was obviously cheating, but I guess not enough proof? I don't know, but a over a 100 votes from fake profiles should raise a few eye brows. So now they're having each company vote. 2 out of 3 wins.

I saw that they were doing the whole best of three BS. But I didn't see that he got the first vote until just now. Hopefully they are just prolonging it?? I don't know but if he wins there will be an angry mob lol.

Thanks man.

I saw that they were doing the whole best of three BS. But I didn't see that he got the first vote until just now. Hopefully they are just prolonging it?? I don't know but if he wins there will be an angry mob lol.

Yea I'm sure I'll win the vote for Friday.... We'll see what happens. My friends are pretty pissed off. They've busted their asses trying to get me legitimate votes throughout the whole thing. So it was like a slap in the face for their votes to be disregarded and the cheating to be ok..Hopefully it all comes out in the wash. Pretty awesome thing IA is trying to do. It'd just be a shame for a cheater to win....

nice looking amp :)

is it quieter now with only 1 5k? :(

Congrats man! You better put together an epic build log now! fing34.gif

nice looking amp smile.png

is it quieter now with only 1 5k? sad.png

Dunno yet. I still have a messed up sub lol

Congrats man! You better put together an epic build log now! fing34.gif

I'm freakin stoked man! I can't wait to get everything!

It's only 400 credit with mechman

Working on the new port

20120910_201814.jpg

20120910_204709.jpg

20120910_210642.jpg

Fawk using chop mat again! Way more work that it was worth. Should have just stuck with pulling the wax paper and putting resin on it lol. This port is 11.375" and should put tuning around 33.5hz

<p style="margin-left: 40px">:)</p>

<p style="margin-left: 40px">smile.png</p>

smily fail?

20120910_235704.jpg

all one handed sanded too. :)

final paint tomorrow. Green!

So whats next since u won that contest?