Sign in to follow this  
amc3000

Newbie in Ga.

Whats up. New guy here from Ga. Came here with the attention to the subs sold here. Looking to replace my ripped IA 12". Drive a MazdaSpeed3 and looking to replace my dead sub. Back to car audio after a loong time.

I wont post a "whats the best sub" cause i am sure thats been posted a thousand times so I will do some research first. I am debating between 2 12" or 1 12". I have a brand new HiFonics 1000.d mono amp to pair with the subs.

Thanks

EDIT: I signed up 6 years ago but forgot. lol

Edited by amc3000

:WELCOME:

Welcome

Welcome back.

:WELCOME:

As far as subs go, how much space do you have available as well what kind of budget and vehicle?

As far as subs go, how much space do you have available as well what kind of budget and vehicle?

Thanks... I have a mazdaspeed3. I am willing to give up most of if not all of trunk. Id say 36-42 inches wide..24" tall, and 24" deep is my space. I can double check. Debating on 2 subs or 1. Been out so long dont know whats good. For sure looking at

SSA, IA, Skar, Sundown, and a few others ive seen on this sight. Not looking to spend more than 350 on a sub. Using at 1000w RMS Hifonics 1000.d amp. Will work on front soundstage later.