A full tear down and rebuild can take longer at times then a build from scratch.

Why do you think your box was too small ? 3-3.5 That's within recommanded specs, no ?!

I ran different 15" subs in a 3.1 ft3 box tuned @ 33 Hz with absolutely no problems. Xcon, BTL N2, Soundstream XXX : none of them blew or had any problem.

And I was using only two 4" aeroports.

Sounds like over excursion leading to soft part destruction

Why do you think your box was too small ? 3-3.5 That's within recommanded specs, no ?!

I ran different 15" subs in a 3.1 ft3 box tuned @ 33 Hz with absolutely no problems. Xcon, BTL N2, Soundstream XXX : none of them blew or had any problem.

And I was using only two 4" aeroports.

dont it say between 4 an 5 cf for the zcon 15

Sounds like over excursion leading to soft part destruction

yea think its cause the ssf was way to low

A full tear down and rebuild can take longer at times then a build from scratch.

that sucks, do you no how long reconing usually takes there? its been about a month now,,, they should probley say around how long it takes because i probley would have just ordered the recone, hopefully its not to much longer

All Zcon recones are done, except one last piece that should be showing up at the build house any day now and they will all be shipping out very shortly.

All Zcon recones are done, except one last piece that should be showing up at the build house any day now and they will all be shipping out very shortly.

dancingsmilie.gif cool, sounds good, i love the zcon by the way, its amazing

kinda weird you had problems with yours.....I beat on mine all day and play below tuning all the time lol

kinda weird you had problems with yours.....I beat on mine all day and play below tuning all the time lol

My dustcap blew above tuning, not below...

i know, i dont understand why, i hope it will be better with new box and ssf set higher

is the last piece done? being sent out soon?

All Zcon's, new or recone kit's are going in order, finishing 12's today, 15's tomorrow and probably 18's Friday. They will be shipping out shortly after.

Yea took me awhile to get my recones but once there in you realize how worth the wait really is!

But I'd adjust with you filter settings before anything start there along with turning your gain down. If I had to bet I'd say it was the ssf being to low for the box

Yea took me awhile to get my recones but once there in you realize how worth the wait really is!

But I'd adjust with you filter settings before anything start there along with turning your gain down. If I had to bet I'd say it was the ssf being to low for the box

yea thats what i figured now, im forsure going to do everything right this time lol

All Zcon's, new or recone kit's are going in order, finishing 12's today, 15's tomorrow and probably 18's Friday. They will be shipping out shortly after.

you think my 15 zcon that got reconed will be sent out monday?

I heard dustcaps got stuck in customs. Not sure if that applies to you as well but that's what I was waiting on. My sub finally shipped and will have it this week hopefully.

I know how you feel, it was just a rough time in Fi land apparently. Between busy season, running out of material and on top of that short handed.

Also I have found the status page on Fi isn't updated. Mine still says processing but I got an email update from FedEx saying it was picked up.

you no when my 15 zcon will be sent out? yall said the 15s were done last thursday,, was getting it reconed

Waiting to hear back from the build house.

Waiting to hear back from the build house.

any updates from the build houes? they said 15s were done a week ago

Spoke with Shawn briefly last night and they were printing out shipping labels.

Spoke with Shawn briefly last night and they were printing out shipping labels.

hell yea dancingsmilie.gif im gettin excited lol

i compleatly understand it taking a while to recone/build the subwoofers but what takes so long to send them out once there done?

It depends on UPS pick up. I am not sure the schedule though.

just cant understand if it was done last thursday it not been sent by now, over a week waiting on ups?