Found a used bc3500 on anothee popular car audio forum. 525+ shipping

Powerbass Xa-3000D for sale here, Flastrongman who's on a bunch of forums is a selling it. $330 picked up, I'm sure he'd ship if you paid shipping.

http://www.floridasp...ead.php?t=25241

There's also a Powerbass 3k forsale on facebook audio classifieds, $315 shipped, he says fast shipping. Guys name is "Alex Arel" :

powerbass 3k 3k at 1ohm... runs .5 all day in my wagon. 10/10 mech 8.5/10 cos. $315 shipped obo.

Edited by reelfish92

Your gonna get bad and good opinions on that amp or any amp in particular. I would find something in your budget that is dependable and can hold you over till you get what you want. Like Impious said 1500-2000 watts is fine, the amp turns usable power into heat rather than watts anyway. So unless competing its not worth it, try focusing on an efficient enclosure more than the amplifier. Just my .02

I know I might get hammared for saying this but I will say it anyways, I am sure you didnt buy that sub for the looks of it, by buying that sub it tells exactly what you are wanting to acheive, so save or spend your money and buy an amp that would yield you maximum output from the sub, do it right, do it once, no regrets.

Ok, that s true, and how about this amp, Powerbass XA-3000d , any experienced opinions?

Ok, that s true, and how about this amp, Powerbass XA-3000d , any experienced opinions?

Sorry bro, I have no experience, neither have I read any reviews on that amp. Be patient they are a lot of good people on this forum and I am sure they will give recommendations.

here we go again, now I started to check some reviews online of the Powerbass XA-3000d and most of them are bad ones, now am back to the beginning, GoD!

here we go again, now I started to check some reviews online of the Powerbass XA-3000d and most of them are bad ones, now am back to the beginning, GoD!

I've seen them in big competitors cars. Hmm I mean the next up is about $200 more. The nendo. Which go for about $500 used.

What part of not an audible difference is confusing? Ratings are not recommendations. If you are budget limited either save up or be smart and step down a notch.

I do not understand. You buy a very big subwoofer, just save the money, and buy an amp that is reputable. You cannot buy a massive amap and simply skimp on the amplifier. You say you already have the electrical right? Just take your time, be patient, and treat that equipment nicely.

Ok, that makes a lot of sense, thanks for those great advices. I have a last question regarding the Fi SP4 sub use,

1-Can I use the amp I currently have(rated above 1000rms) meanwhile till I get the money to buy that good amp?

2-Will it harm the sub in anyway?

Ok, that makes a lot of sense, thanks for those great advices. I have a last question regarding the Fi SP4 sub use,

1-Can I use the amp I currently have(rated above 1000rms) meanwhile till I get the money to buy that good amp?

2-Will it harm the sub in anyway?

Yes you can use your amp to get you by until you buy your other amp, it will not harm the sub from underpowering, just make sure you set your gain correctly and not try to get more power from the amp than is can safely deliver.

Edited by StreetLegal

Yes you can use your amp to get you by until you buy your other amp, it will not harm the sub from underpowering, just make sure you set your gain correctly and not try to get more power from the amp than is can safely deliver.

Set the gains right, like he said. I would also keep all the bass settings on the headunit flat or at "0". No bass boost and sub level on 0. I had a BTL N2 18 on 1,500w rms and loved it. Then put it on a bc3500D and it got nasty :). Just keep saving.

Everything on 0 sad.png , but that's not fun... sad.png Lol!

Its funnier than having to replace your sub because your signal was so clipped you heated up the coil and fried it.

Everything on 0 sad.png , but that's not fun... sad.png Lol!

Even if you get the BC3500 you still don't want to add bass boost.

Ok, and what method or what I'm I supposed to do to.make sure the signal is clean and all that?

I have a Fi btl N2 (DVC2) on a 1500 w Sundown amplifier and I love it !

I tried a 3000 w amp (same brand) and I did not notice any real difference. Maybe what I thought I've heared is only due to psycho acoustic !!!

Use your current amp, save some money and get a reputable 3000-3500 w amp, later. Be sure to buy a good one, not some crappy amp with xxxxx w ratings with a 100 amp fuse !

Take your time, but don't expect too much when you change the amp. It may not be much much louder on your ears. On the TL it can be another game.

When the moderators give you an advice, here, you can fully trust them. They know their business !

Ok, and what method or what I'm I supposed to do to.make sure the signal is clean and all that?