Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Currently vaping some Root Beer from MTbakervapor with 3x flavor shots.. Damn its good.

Do the flavor shots make a big difference? The place I go locally will only add 1x extra which doesn't make much of a difference in my opinion.

Yeah it makes a GIGANTIC difference. 

I normally get 3x shots and it literally hits you in the face. But after 1-2 days of "maturing" it settles in and makes a huge difference. Some flavors won't make a huge difference if they're already super mild, but candy flavors it does make it much better.

I smoke atleast $20 in cigars per day (2-3 daily). I think its time to try out this vaping thing.....

It does nothing for me. I like cigars, because I like cigars. The entire experience, and the nicotine is the last part of it that I enjoy. I don't inhale the smoke however. The pure ligaro strong ones I enjoy will make me stoned though.

The vape does nothing for me. My lungs are so sensitive I cough on the vape mist even so it's not enjoyable at all.

Man I love having a 1900x1200 monitor. so much realestate lol

Currently vaping some Root Beer from MTbakervapor with 3x flavor shots.. Damn its good.

Do the flavor shots make a big difference? The place I go locally will only add 1x extra which doesn't make much of a difference in my opinion.

I normally get 3x shots and it literally hits you in the face. But after 1-2 days of "maturing" it settles in and makes a huge difference. Some flavors won't make a huge difference if they're already super mild, but candy flavors it does make it much better.

I'll be ordering some from them tonight, thanks.

I'll be ordering some from them tonight, thanks.

When I got rootbeer at first it was unvapable, but 3 days later its much better. started off tasting like straight licorice, then to rootbeer.

I love mine too. The other 1900x1080 are nice in panoramic though.

I love mine too. The other 1900x1080 are nice in panoramic though.

1920x1900*

I wish I could find another one of my model, but people want wayyy too much for them used

Hey sean I know I have asked this before but what exactly is the field of work that you are in?

Stoked that I start my new job in the morning. I'm too excited to sleep.

He's an international drug trafficker.

I smoke atleast $20 in cigars per day (2-3 daily). I think its time to try out this vaping thing.....

It does nothing for me. I like cigars, because I like cigars. The entire experience, and the nicotine is the last part of it that I enjoy. I don't inhale the smoke however. The pure ligaro strong ones I enjoy will make me stoned though.

The vape does nothing for me. My lungs are so sensitive I cough on the vape mist even so it's not enjoyable at all.

You don't have to inhale vapor. Unlike cigs there are no chemicals to aid in nicotine uptake in the lungs, so absorption occurs mostly in the mouth and nose.

Smoke a cigar flavor juice like a cigar...

Hey sean I know I have asked this before but what exactly is the field of work that you are in?

Stoked that I start my new job in the morning. I'm too excited to sleep.

He's an international drug trafficker.

Close, Don of the MN Mafia that controls a drug trafficking ring.  

Lol,whatever makes the doe

I run a garbage company

VW/Audi Group?

Can't believe I am buying that ugly turd

Remorse and you don't even have it in hand yet?

I'm already sad about whatever I buy next as it won't be a want but a need.

Interesting perspective.

Can't believe I am buying that ugly turd

Remorse and you don't even have it in hand yet?
I'm already sad about whatever I buy next as it won't be a want but a need.
Interesting perspective.

It's a shitty one. But it is what it is.

I don't feel too sorry for myself. I could buy what I want and go into debt, but that ain't happening.

You don't have to inhale vapor. Unlike cigs there are no chemicals to aid in nicotine uptake in the lungs, so absorption occurs mostly in the mouth and nose.

Smoke a cigar flavor juice like a cigar...

I'm sure they get the juice close. But the taste of the leaf directly, and the fun of lighting one, etc.

For me it's something about the process and less about the flavor or high. Though I do enjoy that too.

I run a garbage company

VW/Audi Group?
VAGina

I need an adapter for my buffer/polisher for cotton wheels for rouge.

This would work

http://www.zephyrpro40.com/s2/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=550

Basically 5/8 11 2-3" extension. However I want it Wednesday and don't want to be raped on shipping. I figure I could just use a 5/8" bolt and a couple 5/8" nuts and washers, no?

Even a piece of good all thread with nuts and washers would work.

or round stock with threads cut as deep as needed.

The Sour Grape makes some tasty hash. Would be like vaping grape soda.

There's nothing French about that thing.

Swedish

post-107034-1334232513.jpg

It's a trap

it-s-a-trap.jpeg

What do you plan on using for wax and cleaning?

I need to do some SERIOUS work on my wheels. lots of damage over the years. Really would rather coat them with something gray.