Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Nice!  i wanted a 1st gen M45 for the longest time. 

Thanks! This is the 35 but it has enough pickup to put a smile on my face. I might do a few things to help it get up and go a bit better in the future.

Did some riding today, sucks I was gonna record the trail and splice the above in between but the battery died.

Cool man, where is this?

is my text size changing for anyone else.. 

Looks fine on my end.

Cool man, where is this?

Did some riding today, sucks I was gonna record the trail and splice the above in between but the battery died.

Off wilmot road, south of I10.

Still arguing it out with them on FB. Have offered to have my brother (the shop owner) do the tattoo's and I will personally cover the cost to make it right. JESUS F'ING CHRIST ppl.

What is there to fix? That she wanted you to fix her fuck up and that it wasn't instant??? Can't rush good food, stories, or tattoos.

J

I deliver the D

Dissapointment or despiration?

J

I am only human, not a fucking robot. i do the best i humanly can to juggle my clients as no one has any fucking patience to speak of.

Hope i was patient enough for ya bro.

J

Still have about a pound and a half of the Bristol Bay crab i ordered for V day. Can you say "YUMMY". biggrin.png

It is the fucking bomb

anyone have a website for headunit wiring diagrams. need one that has the steering wheel controls

what make year and model?

also what steering wheel module?

01 buick century. i'll be doing a tablet install and i have a unit that taps of the steering wheel controls.

Is that a bus or resistive?

hopefully resistive? not sure, just bought the joycon unit and assumed it will work

From the diagram it looks like it is a bus. There is a bus converter to Joyconn though. I don't remember the name as that part I haven't bought yet. I'll need one myself.

Still arguing it out with them on FB. Have offered to have my brother (the shop owner) do the tattoo's and I will personally cover the cost to make it right. JESUS F'ING CHRIST ppl.

What is there to fix? That she wanted you to fix her fuck up and that it wasn't instant??? Can't rush good food, stories, or tattoos.

J

All I could do j was tell them to come get the tatts from my bro and I will pay for them.

J

The fix is pay my bro to deal them as I can't stand the husband. Two alphas I guess. I hate entitled fake ppl and can smell them out like a fart in a car.

The crab would be yummy could I make it home, instead of couch surfing. Lol

Keep in mind I wrestled heavy weight and 189. I also was in the lifting club and was able to bench close to 400 lbs and squat around 800 lbs my senior year. I may have abused my body a bit back in the day.

That's still crazy.  Even at my strongest, I have not quite hit 350.

The wife talked me into doing T 25 cardo with her today. Lets just put this way, coordination is not one of my talents. Fun and hard for sure, but she may be trying to kill me to collect some money.

Rhonda! lifter.gif

Finally did it, I can't take this freeze and melt weather anymore. Ordered these for the wife's car.

http://www.weathertech.com/product-education-center/floorliner-digitalfit/

Dieing to know if you like them. Contemplating a set myself.

Going to pick them up here shortly. I will love tham as long as they keep the carpet clean.

Keep in mind I wrestled heavy weight and 189. I also was in the lifting club and was able to bench close to 400 lbs and squat around 800 lbs my senior year. I may have abused my body a bit back in the day.

That's still crazy.  Even at my strongest, I have not quite hit 350.

I was a big boy up until I lost a pile of weight, from 240 something to 170 something. Not sure if you seen the pic on FB, but that is my little brother and I was close to that size without the belly.

The wife talked me into doing T 25 cardo with her today. Lets just put this way, coordination is not one of my talents. Fun and hard for sure, but she may be trying to kill me to collect some money.

Rhonda! lifter.gif

Yea she sucks! My legs hurt today, that bitch!!!!

For those who do. My little brother, mother, me, and little sister. Mom just turned double nickles.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10200766246393256&set=a.1080051136251.11249.1675475812&type=1&theater&notif_t=like_tagged

So young!

My Mon would be late 60s. She had me late in life. Might explain my drain brammage

Rhonda! lifter.gif

Yea she sucks! My legs hurt today, that bitch!!!!

I'm glad you guys are getting to it with the fitness.

So young!

My Mon would be late 60s. She had me late in life. Might explain my drain brammage

Mine started very young.

Yes, it is a Hennessey, but whatevs:

Lay's Chicken & Waffles delivers. Mmm...

Those might be the grossest chips I've ever had. Tried some last night.

I am pretty sure it is a southern thang.

More like a mid eastern US thing. We don't eat that nasty shit down here.