Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Doc said he has to drill a hole through my bone to push the tendon through it and tie on the other side. Sounds like Monday and Tuesday I'll be high as bird pussy. LOL

Doc said he has to drill a hole through my bone to push the tendon through it and tie on the other side. Sounds like Monday and Tuesday I'll be high as bird pussy. LOL

Sounds like fun, I am still working on my knee and it has almost been three months. Your injury sounds way worse

bird pussy?

Yeah, 

Got it from a ole country boy that was working on my car one time. He said man that part is high as bird pussy, Its like 500 bucks. I laughed my ass off. Giraffe pussy is pretty high too and works well in the same case. lmao 

It's everywhere. Have YOU any IDEA what the street value of this mountain is?

No interest in doing cocaine, but I think doing a cocaine angel would be kinda fun. If I was some old billionaire it might happen.
better off dead
Hey man, YOLO
You are obviously too young to catch the reference. tongue.png

Completely over my head skyscraper.

Good luck Lee.

Tore by bicep tendon completely off the bone. Sucks!!!! Surgery monday morning, recovery 3 months......

Trying to lift a little 80 4wheeler into the bed of truck and heard a loud 3 pops, kinda like popping your knuckles. Fingers went numb and felt like it was ran over by a car. Atleast it was my left arm. 

Bummer. A dude I used to work with did the same thing. It does leave a cool battle scar, and they give you good dope.

Always look at the positives.

No interest in doing cocaine, but I think doing a cocaine angel would be kinda fun. If I was some old billionaire it might happen.
better off dead
Hey man, YOLO
literally the phrase is from the movie better off dead which is cusacks best movie btw . Line is by buger from revenge of the nerds lol

I am so fucking tired. We had nasty snow/ice/sleet/freezing rain storms last week Thursday and Friday. Spent half of the day Friday digging out my truck, and my neighbor's truck that got buried while trying to get mine out. Lost my Nemesis, had to cut downed trees all over the place, work Saturday then bring my generator to my co-worker's parents' house and set it up for them, do more clean up at his place which included removing a tree from his roof. School Monday and Tuesday after work, then came home last night in a nasty wind and rain storm that tore some flashing off my house and tore a bunch of my soffets off my house and fucked up several shingles. On an extension ladder and the roof until late last night. All that and I have been pulling 12 hour shifts for 3 months now. I think I am gonna grab myself a nap at lunch. Hopefully I wake up today, not tomorrow.

better off dead
Hey man, YOLO
You are obviously too young to catch the reference. :P
literally the phrase is from the movie better off dead which is cusacks best movie btw . Line is by buger from revenge of the nerds lol

It really is his best movie.

J

I am so fucking tired. We had nasty snow/ice/sleet/freezing rain storms last week Thursday and Friday. Spent half of the day Friday digging out my truck, and my neighbor's truck that got buried while trying to get mine out. Lost my Nemesis, had to cut downed trees all over the place, work Saturday then bring my generator to my co-worker's parents' house and set it up for them, do more clean up at his place which included removing a tree from his roof. School Monday and Tuesday after work, then came home last night in a nasty wind and rain storm that tore some flashing off my house and tore a bunch of my soffets off my house and fucked up several shingles. On an extension ladder and the roof until late last night. All that and I have been pulling 12 hour shifts for 3 months now. I think I am gonna grab myself a nap at lunch. Hopefully I wake up today, not tomorrow.

Sounds like you need a little vacation.

J

Tore by bicep tendon completely off the bone. Sucks!!!! Surgery monday morning, recovery 3 months......

Trying to lift a little 80 4wheeler into the bed of truck and heard a loud 3 pops, kinda like popping your knuckles. Fingers went numb and felt like it was ran over by a car. Atleast it was my left arm.

Bummer. A dude I used to work with did the same thing. It does leave a cool battle scar, and they give you good dope.

Always look at the positives.

The scars are always cool but damn that sounds painful.

J

better off dead
Hey man, YOLO

Without a doubt his best movie

"he uses it as an excuse to put his testicles all over me.

What?

How you say... Octopus... testicles?

Tentacles! Big difference"

sonic.gif

I am so pucking tired. We had nasty snow/ice/sleet/freezing rain storms last week Thursday and Friday. Spent half of the day Friday digging out my truck, and my neighbor's truck that got buried while trying to get mine out. Lost my Nemesis, had to cut downed trees all over the place, work Saturday then bring my generator to my co-worker's parents' house and set it up for them, do more clean up at his place which included removing a tree from his roof. School Monday and Tuesday after work, then came home last night in a nasty wind and rain storm that tore some flashing off my house and tore a bunch of my soffets off my house and fucked up several shingles. On an extension ladder and the roof until late last night. All that and I have been pulling 12 hour shifts for 3 months now. I think I am gonna grab myself a nap at lunch. Hopefully I wake up today, not tomorrow.

You lost it again?!

better off dead
Hey man, YOLO

Without a doubt his best movie

"he uses it as an excuse to put his testicles all over me.

What?

How you say... Octopus... testicles?

Tentacles! Big difference"

Can't believe I missed this Gem.

I'll have to find it.

Sounds like you need to catch a break. Enjoy your nap. :)

WTF, we haven't had snow in a month

We had super winds last night and 15 degrees today.  Mark was hit with another snow storm in NY.

28 this morning in Nashville and 50 and Sunny now. It was 75 a few days ago. Really hoping Spring is here and the BS cold is gone

28 this morning in Nashville and 50 and Sunny now. It was 75 a few days ago. Really hoping Spring is here and the BS cold is gone

0_o

50 Monday and Tuesday, 8" of snow Wednesday, and zero degrees today. I'll trade you

We got that shit yesterday too. It was sleeting,snowing, raining, and thundering and lightning all at once.  My Town Car literally had a sheet of ice on one side and just wet snow on the other.  Gotta love that damn lake.