Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

2 day shipping takes forever sometimes.

Holy color choice

Yea I know. The bathroom color is just as bad.

I kinda feel like I am in the islands with all that color.

Just ordered 3 of those Moto E's you posted Sean. Should be here this week. They are newer phones but all of the reviews were very positive. Obviously for a $130 smartphone the screen isn't HD, the processor is comparatively slower and the camera sucks. But has a microSD card slot for up to 32gb addt'l to storage, the OS is unmolested and full featured and for what the 3 of us will be using them for the screen, camera and processor aren't huge deals. My wife and I both have tablets to use at the house anyways.

And according to their website ATT is waiving activation fees on bring you own phones this month, so that should save me another $120 on activation fees.

http://www.pandawill.com/h920-turbo-smartphone-mtk6589t-15ghz-50-inch-1080p-fhd-screen-android-42-black-p75740.html

The no-name brand thing scares me.

I came really close to buying an Oppo while overseas. No name to us is not no name to the world. That being said, that phone is a no name. Probably a Chinese company that sells as many units as Apple though, rofl.

Wouldn't surprise me; Foxconn and Foxlink are in bed with pretty much everyone.

So I'm trying to figure out everything I need to replace with my Silverado front end (201,000 miles).

I got under the truck while the wife turned the wheels (with it off). The only play I could see seems to come from the nut of the pitman arm and the idler arm. I could not see any play in the tie rods or the boot area of the pitman arm/ idler arm.

When I jack up the truck by the lower a arm the upper control arms are obviously shot. I can't tell if the bottoms are shot.

It seems that if I'm going to replace the upper control arm I should go ahead and do lower ball joint. I'm choosing just the ball joint on the lower to save about $120 in parts and make it so I don't have to remove the torsion bars.

On the steering, it seems if I'm going to go through with the pitman and idler arm, I might as well replace the tie rods. I have also seen the Moog K6723 steering idler arm bracket, but not sure if it is neccesary.

I can get everything mentioned above (Pitman, Idler, Idler Arm Bracket, 2 Out Tie Rods, 2 Inner Tie Rods, 2 Upper Control Arms, 2 Lower Ball Joints) for $526.46 with 2 day Amazon Shipping. It's a really good price, but I don't want to buy anything I don't need.

Does your truck have a rag joint?  This was a part that caused problems on every GM truck I owned.   My 88 would eat steering boxes as well.

So I'm trying to figure out everything I need to replace with my Silverado front end (201,000 miles).

I got under the truck while the wife turned the wheels (with it off). The only play I could see seems to come from the nut of the pitman arm and the idler arm. I could not see any play in the tie rods or the boot area of the pitman arm/ idler arm.

When I jack up the truck by the lower a arm the upper control arms are obviously shot. I can't tell if the bottoms are shot.

It seems that if I'm going to replace the upper control arm I should go ahead and do lower ball joint. I'm choosing just the ball joint on the lower to save about $120 in parts and make it so I don't have to remove the torsion bars.

On the steering, it seems if I'm going to go through with the pitman and idler arm, I might as well replace the tie rods. I have also seen the Moog K6723 steering idler arm bracket, but not sure if it is neccesary.

I can get everything mentioned above (Pitman, Idler, Idler Arm Bracket, 2 Out Tie Rods, 2 Inner Tie Rods, 2 Upper Control Arms, 2 Lower Ball Joints) for $526.46 with 2 day Amazon Shipping. It's a really good price, but I don't want to buy anything I don't need.

The only cheaper route would be if they have kits to rebuild your upper arms and idler. Time vs money on that one, and possibly tools you don't have. Is the joint at the pitman arm on the pitman or the centerlink? How are your wheel bearings? Shocks? Sway bar bushings? What year is it on Mikey?

I have been forced to take a week off from wrenching on the Mustang due to flare ups in my back and arm. I have quit taking pain Meds as a means to push myself so just had to take a break.

Took my youngest to her first movie date with a boy this week.

Doing some consulting work today at the largest supplier of acoustic materials for automotive :)

Nice work Neal, loud colors, but looks fun.

Thanks Aaron, but there is a team of us getting it done.

The best feeling in the world is giving with the understanding there is nothing in return.

The best feeling in the world is giving with the understanding there is nothing in return.

ghost.gif

You've obviously never had a blow job from my baby momma.

coolugh.gif

I hate people who cut in front and force you to brake. Had it not been for the current situation when I need a car under my ass every day, I would have gladly hit him. Or had I been with the Jeep I would've pushed him into the median pillars. That would've calmed him down. 

Today has been shit. 

Doesn't it account to be your fault, if you hit him from the back tho.

I have been forced to take a week off from wrenching on the Mustang due to flare ups in my back and arm. I have quit taking pain Meds as a means to push myself so just had to take a break.

Better to take the break than to get back on pain meds bro.

J

You've obviously never had a blow job from my baby momma.

That is giving with nothing in return. Get gets a mouth/face full of spunk we get left with an empty feeling.

J

Triceps are involved in bench / push movements. Never do bench one day then triceps the next.

If you did bench movements today you should do biceps, rows, ect tmw. Next day legs. Then the next day back to pushing exercises. You need 3 days between working out the same muscle groups to expele lactic acid and rebuild muscle tissue.

c9d46c021e1e29fa3bf3ca96b1cdf0d0.jpg