Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I don't see the harm in that at all. I understand some people abuse asking or needing help.I have gave money to people for food before just to see them head in the direction for a crack motel..But people lining up for a hot plate is one thing....Who is to say they don't need it..But I am totally against lazy mofo's will not get off their anus and leech of the hard working man/woman tax paying dollars.But that man was doing a good dead..If anything they should have jumped in and help serve them and get them on their way.IMO

Yep. Frankly the whole thing equally pisses me off and sickens me.

A) Why can't one human being help another human being? Literally FEED them.

B) I'm big on people being able to do what ever the fuck they want so long as it doesn't endanger others. I'm extreme in this sense, eg if you want to fuck another man in the ass at home, go right ahead. You wanna do heroin and possibly OD, that's okay too. As long as you don't fuck that man in the ass while driving your car on the freeway or shoot up and take a ride. So for someone to tell me I can't give another person food so they don't go hungry is complete utter bullshit. And I despise those that enforce such shit, I don't care if that's their job, I don't care what color shirt you're wearing--you're a fucking asshole plain and simple.

Libertarian... very nice.

I know a few people doing a mix of AppleTV, Hulu and Netflix for less than standard Cable.

doing this myself. small company out here ran a bunch of fiber in my area. 50/month for 20/5 mb/s. 

I"m getting over 30/7 in my area with comcast...also a few years back I had cricket wireless that was not to bad for the price..Also head clearwire download was ok but upload was shit..But for the value you couldn't complain..

I know a few people doing a mix of AppleTV, Hulu and Netflix for less than standard Cable.

I actually have been trying the blockbuster app..not bad really If I can get time to stay awake to watch some movies..lol

Ha HA Ha! wtf?....

doing this myself. small company out here ran a bunch of fiber in my area. 50/month for 20/5 mb/s. 

I"m getting over 30/7 in my area with comcast...also a few years back I had cricket wireless that was not to bad for the price..Also head clearwire download was ok but upload was shit..But for the value you couldn't complain..

i could have gotten comcast cable but you'll never see full speed during peak hours. 

Holy shit!  $3800/yr for insurance on a 2010 XFR.  WTF?!

Hard to get over that plastic fake metal panel in the dash too.

Although holy shit indeed, a Gallardo is less for me by nearly $1000

I just got off the phone with Ford Credit. They extended me an offer for $3500 cash back, 0% financing, and a $750 cash back customer loyalty card if I buy a new car within 3 months. Only catch is, it has to be off a lot. So, in essence, I could be getting a new Mustang for $15K and easily pay it off in 15 months or get the ST for $5700 and pay it off in 6 months. That leaves me with money for a trip to Tahiti, Maranello, and a big dump into the IRA.

My wife's rental is a fairly new Camry. Man the ride in that thing is shit. The ride in my '97 GMC 2500 is smoother. Every pebble on the road sends vibrations resonating through your entire body.

Started putting the dog on arthritis treatment, not much help. A couple of days ago she started looking far worse, like she was fading away. Took her for serious investigations yesterday: collapsed lung, dislocated heart and cysts on her spleen. Doc said 2-3 weeks at most. This morning dad calls, she died overnight. It happened too fast, at least we tried all that we could :( 

Started putting the dog on arthritis treatment, not much help. A couple of days ago she started looking far worse, like she was fading away. Took her for serious investigations yesterday: collapsed lung, dislocated heart and cysts on her spleen. Doc said 2-3 weeks at most. This morning dad calls, she died overnight. It happened too fast, at least we tried all that we could sad.png

Dude, sorry to hear that, man

Sorry Adrian :(

Freaking 16 degrees here this morning! WTF, this is January weather!

Started the wood pellet rice coal mix this morning. 

Going to turn 100,000 miles on the beetle today!

Freaking 16 degrees here this morning! WTF, this is January weather!

Started the wood pellet rice coal mix this morning. 

Damn, I was reading 9 outside at 5AM.

Fortunately I am no longer living in the Southtowns. 74 fucking inches of snow in 24 hours.

Yea I was checking out the NY area and they are getting lots of snow.

Hear it is cold and windy.

Started putting the dog on arthritis treatment, not much help. A couple of days ago she started looking far worse, like she was fading away. Took her for serious investigations yesterday: collapsed lung, dislocated heart and cysts on her spleen. Doc said 2-3 weeks at most. This morning dad calls, she died overnight. It happened too fast, at least we tried all that we could :(

Sorry homey!

Sorry to hear Adrian!!

J

Really sorry man.

Started putting the dog on arthritis treatment, not much help. A couple of days ago she started looking far worse, like she was fading away. Took her for serious investigations yesterday: collapsed lung, dislocated heart and cysts on her spleen. Doc said 2-3 weeks at most. This morning dad calls, she died overnight. It happened too fast, at least we tried all that we could sad.png

Oh no.  I am so sorry Adrian.  What was your pup's name?  She will be missed. :(

Going to turn 100,000 miles on the beetle today!

Das Auto!

Ran it like I stole it today, about 110 mph when she rolled 100K!

I know someone needs ammo, Dick's is still 20% off all now and you get a $10.00 off coupon do doing their survey.

Yes I know I have a sickness...