Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

God Damn car wash has a 30 min wait. WTF.

Your weather must be getting nice there too. I tried to drop into the car wash two days this week. Was a line of cars at all the washes. Ended up at home with the shop vac and pressure washer. FTW

Got up to 70 here yesterday...Ice storm last week wtf???

I do find it funny that Colorado who has legalized Pot is banning it.  

X2..

Honestly doesn't surprise me they would ban the powder alcohol in Colorado. A bi-product of legal weed has been the edibles market, which they are trying like hell to ban also. Oddly They don't care about smokable concentrates, just edible ones. 

I think the state tax paid at the counter in a rec shop is like 36%. OUCH.

Jackson-2_zpswv8rilfl.jpg

Jackson-3_zpshiiwro55.jpg

Jackson_zpsjone6tns.jpg

Are the Seymour Duncan's active pickups? Imagine that made a big difference. 

Love the blue color with the cross hatch pattern! The chrome doesn't suck either. Very sexy!!

They are passive, but no noise so I don't need active smile.png

You guys are doing terrible. The point of other people posting pictures is to point out odd things unrelated to the photo...

Let me start...

Is that your carPC in the top left of the last picture.

Hows that project going?

Is that carpet in your house?

What shade is it?

Ah, well if you were at the factory perhaps the collection was bigger than I imagined at first, lol. Thought you were at a store.

The owner has his personal collection of 70's-mid 90's Dean's on display in a seperate room, with no duplicates (some are just minor pickups changes) and numbers above 400. Add in the production room (about 150-200 between the Dean and Luna guitars) and that is quite a bit of what they have. Not to mention the lobby and the collection of Dimebag's guitars and so on.

Plus the amount being made, tuned, and cleaned up. The custom shop was amazing. I would love to work there if I wasn't going for the AS in Substance abuse.

J

Jackson-2_zpswv8rilfl.jpgJackson-3_zpshiiwro55.jpgJackson_zpsjone6tns.jpg

Are the Seymour Duncan's active pickups? Imagine that made a big difference.  Love the blue color with the cross hatch pattern! The chrome doesn't suck either. Very sexy!!
They are passive, but no noise so I don't need active :)

Quite a sharp guitar. I already told the lady that once we buy a house I want an office that I can cover in guitars, concert photos and old records.

J

You guys are doing terrible. The point of other people posting pictures is to point out odd things unrelated to the photo...

Let me start...

Hows that project going?

What shade is it?

Yes, fuck you.

Yes

Let me start...

Hows that project going?

What shade is it?

Yes, fuck you.

Yes

Mike wins the internet!

Question for those who own rentals.

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU PUT DOWN CHEAP SHITTY CARPET???

Looking for a new place to rent as i go through school, and I am finding some great homes, at a bit excessive prices, that have fucking carpet. Yet places with more sq footage, closer to the beach, keep tile or hardwood all over and charge double the price (again closer to the beach and bigger, that make sense)

I guess at 1350 a mth or less I am asking too much for no carpet, 2+bedrooms and a garage.

J

That guitar is just gorgeous, that finish tho!

So sexy.

Damn it Matt! Focus!!!

Looking for a new place to rent as i go through school, and I am finding some great homes, at a bit excessive prices, that have fucking carpet. Yet places with more sq footage, closer to the beach, keep tile or hardwood all over and charge double the price (again closer to the beach and bigger, that make sense)

I guess at 1350 a mth or less I am asking too much for no carpet, 2+bedrooms and a garage.

J

You stain shifty carpet, I can probably clean it.

Your dog's nails or your furniture Fuck up my hardwood or tile I'm fucked. Have to get hardwood resurfaced or the tile replaced.... It you can find that tile.

Also carpet covers imperfections. If the floor is not perfect it's hard to tell.

You can use floating floors, but that's the same as tile IMHO.

J

You stain shifty carpet, I can probably clean it.

Your dog's nails or your furniture Fuck up my hardwood or tile I'm fucked. Have to get hardwood resurfaced or the tile replaced.... It you can find that tile.

Also carpet covers imperfections. If the floor is not perfect it's hard to tell.

You can use floating floors, but that's the same as tile IMHO.

Is that not where the security deposit comes in? At 1350 plus whatever extra the pet is (usually 100-500 for a dog 75lbs) I would imagne that would cover a little nick or scratch in the tile or wood.

I just despise carpet in a huge way.

J

$4/sq ft or so to refinish wood floors.

Do it 5 times and replace the floors at $10/sq ft.

See why there is carpet? The beauty of near beach is you can use tile which is a lot more robust. Up here people would be like WTF? Tile in the Living ROom???

$1350 should be a $200k house which the last time I looked you could buy in FL...

$4/sq ft or so to refinish wood floors.Do it 5 times and replace the floors at $10/sq ft.See why there is carpet? The beauty of near beach is you can use tile which is a lot more robust. Up here people would be like WTF? Tile in the Living ROom???

I can see that point. I am perfectly fine with tile. I just hate carpet with a passion. Having a dog brings that feeling out even stronger.

Some of the homes at 1350 are valued at 200k others not so much. Hell the last rental I had was 1040 a mth and when they purchased it paid about 75k. Added new carpet and the cheapest washer, dryer, fridge, stove and dish washer the could find. The fridge's ice maker and water dispenser did not work at all, and the dishwasher was piss poor at best. Add in the lack of kitchen space, and I despised it. I listed to the lady saying she liked it. The garage and fenced back yard were huge positives for me.

J

$1350 should be a $200k house which the last time I looked you could buy in FL...

Here in St Pete a house for 200k is often 2-4 beds and about 1600-2100 sq ft depending on the area. Go across the innercoastal water way, and watch 200k get you 1000 sq ft if you are lucky and it is run down and surrounded by 2 other homes.

J

Carpet is good for scooting your ass across it like a puppy when your hemorrhoids are flared up smile.png

Carpet is good for scooting your ass across it like a puppy when your hemorrhoids are flared up :)

Knock on wood, but not an issue for me.

J

Carpet is good for scooting your ass across it like a puppy when your hemorrhoids are flared up smile.png

Knock on wood, but not an issue for me.

J

Age will work against you my friend....sad.png

And MK the fuck you was due to my lack of motion on shit. Snowmobile season took preference, but that was a joke. My wife leaves for a week tomorrow so I'm actually hoping I get a guys night to myself in the garage while the boys sleep. Having the house to "myself" makes it easier to be productive somehow.

You know renting is better than buying unless the area is absolutely fab.

Carpet is good for scooting your ass across it like a puppy when your hemorrhoids are flared up :)

nah just wet a finger and shove it back in! Lmao

You know renting is better than buying unless the area is absolutely fab.

I wouldn't rent in an area that wasn't either.

I don't like black wheels, but if these had a bit more chrome

elreyblkescalade.jpg

Generally a fan of this wheel, but think the Escalade almost needs black or chrome

Cadillac_escalade_wtw_giovanna_gianelle_

If the spokes were inset I’d be happier

CO9zhsf.jpg

I like these, almost stock looking but way less fake

Cadillac_Escalade_02_000.jpg

Stupid 26’s

2015-Cadillac-Escalade-DUB-Wheels-3.jpg

Cadillac_Escalade_blue_wtw_giovanna_gian