Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I like streamlight lights, but haven't run must of those others.

They are 2x the money for less flexible output. Hard to swallow at this point. I want quality, but I also need output and getting it out of a smaller package is tough. I looked real seriously at all of their lights, but what they sell for $130 you can get for $70 in a competitive brand these days.

The cheaper lights always seem to die on me.

I have hyper.  I'm a fucking stick.

Do they test from a blood sample? I fit the symptoms pretty well.

Yes. 2 simple tests. If you suspect it you should have it tested. Thyroid storm runs in my family... very fucking dangerous.

I like streamlight lights, but haven't run must of those others.

They are 2x the money for less flexible output. Hard to swallow at this point. I want quality, but I also need output and getting it out of a smaller package is tough. I looked real seriously at all of their lights, but what they sell for $130 you can get for $70 in a competitive brand these days.
The cheaper lights always seem to die on me.
I've had the same problem but not sure id call olight fenix or nitecore cheap

Blood tests confirm hypothyroidism. Yay.

Boo :( 

gayhaaay1.gif  mescalito!

And a Candela is made by KLA.  Real shitty piece of inspection equipment that makes them $100M+/yr.  I've been working on some technology to obsolete it, but it is taking TOO LONG.

Ok..lol

That second one has 950 candle foot not bad for the price :)

Foot_candle_zpstaf85z7w.jpg

candela :D

The second flashlight does have 950 candle foot (or foot candle) if someone so happens to be shining a 1 ft^2 beam on a surface since a foot candle is the same thing as a Lumen/ft^2. But a beam cast any other size would result in a different foot-candle value. However no matter the size/shape of the beam the flashlight emits 950 lumens.

SOOOOO why don't you use a unit of measure that actually makes sense instead of trying to sound smart.

That is what I am going to do is try to sound smart for you guys..glad to see somebody did a little reading on it..Snowballs chance in hell you knew anything about a foot candle before you read up..Am I right? If not where did you study this? And what unit of measurment would you suggest?

You do realize I am a Physicist right?

Your snowball is melted

Your snowball is melted

Albert is that you?

I didn't don't have a degree in Optics, but in Acoustics....but I work for an Optics company.  Light, sound, vibe, water, whatever though a wave is a wave.

Your snowball is melted

Albert is that you?
Albert? Couldve fooled me I thought his name was Caitlyn jenner.

Your snowball is melted

Albert is that you?

You misinterpreted me having all the pussy.  Women throw it at me, I don't personally have one.

I didn't don't have a degree in Optics, but in Acoustics....but I work for an Optics company. Light, sound, vibe, water, whatever though a wave is a wave.

Sine wave..what about a ocean wave?

I didn't don't have a degree in Optics, but in Acoustics....but I work for an Optics company.  Light, sound, vibe, water, whatever though a wave is a wave.

Sine wave?

Attempting to be smart again?

Sine wave?

Of course not..So you admit you think I am dumb?

What about a ocean wave?

What about a ocean wave?

I can't tell if your questions are serious.

But yes, water waves can be sine waves and most definitely ALL waves follow the same principles.  It is a whopping 100 or 200 level class.

Sine wave?

Of course not..So you admit you think I am dumb?

When you drink you turn into an idiot.  You shouldn't drink

Much harder to get a crust like that if you aren't on a stone or cast surface. That will surely do it.

To do it though, the goal is to get it going full blast and then stop the flames by choking it some. Then you cook on the coals, not the flames. It'll surely flare with fat, so you also need to appropriately trim your meat. A healthy coating of cooking fat on the surface is your friend as well.

So even if it is a nice fatty steak I should use an oil? Any particular oil?

Is it worth perfecting the open air sear or should I be putting the pan in the egg and doing a pan sear? Should I still use oil with a pan sear?

Also, I was considering grabbing a stainless pan that I don't mind thrashing to do searing instead of a cast iron since the BGE can produce so much heat.

any fat. I sold don't bother with a pan.

Fixed?

Your snowball is melted

Albert is that you?

You misinterpreted me having all the pussy. Women throw it at me, I don't personally have one.
:D I knew you would respond with something... She doesnt have a natural pussy and no matter what operations he has he will always be a man.

What about a ocean wave?

I can't tell if your questions are serious.

But yes, water waves can be sine waves and most definitely ALL waves follow the same principles.  It is a whopping 100 or 200 level class.

What about a trochoid?

Your snowball is melted

Albert is that you?

You misinterpreted me having all the pussy. Women throw it at me, I don't personally have one.
:D I knew you would respond with something... She doesnt have a natural pussy and no matter what operations he has he will always be a man.
Well I dont know about man, but a male

So the question is, Are they toying with me again?

This will be the third year in a row.

They requested my resume because they want me in their building to build a maintenance team.