Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Sean I don't think people really understand a proper diet for live stock. 

But with the recent score of ammo, I guess my wife could use a nice springfield XD.

I highly... I mean really highly recommend the XDm.

It's worth every penny over the standard XD IMHO.

I would get her the 9mm version of mine. XD mod2 9mm

Love that but the XDm is so awesome. Diffrent grip and full size. So sexy.

If my next pitol isn't a 1911 it will probably be an FNX in 45 or an XDm in 45.

With supressors on the menus in MN it makes the 45 even more appealing.

But with the recent score of ammo, I guess my wife could use a nice springfield XD.

I highly... I mean really highly recommend the XDm.

It's worth every penny over the standard XD IMHO.

I would get her the 9mm version of mine. XD mod2 9mm

Love that but the XDm is so awesome. Diffrent grip and full size. So sexy.

If my next pitol isn't a 1911 it will probably be an FNX in 45 or an XDm in 45.

With supressors on the menus in MN it makes the 45 even more appealing.

It is so difficult not to buy 1911's. I always gravitate to them when looking. 

They don't understand it for people either so that makes a bit of sense.

Key to every diet is simple.  Keep it natural and well rounded.  The rest are details that shouldn't be discussed anywhere near as much as they are.

How healthy do you think you'd be just eating grass?

So your saying cows should eat other animals.
No, deer should eat the cows.
Think it is funny but our deer are mean as hell.I had a german shepard that was killed by one.

Figures you'd have a retarded German Shepherd

Key to every diet is simple. Keep it natural and well rounded. The rest are details that shouldn't be discussed anywhere near as much as they are.

I know I don't. My favorite beef has come from a butcher that has grass fed grain finished cows. The meat I get is frozen once. The marbling isn't great but its way tastier than anything I can get from Walmart. My general rule is I try to get stuff that isn't from industrial feed lots. Mostly because I like to help small business when it meabs better quality.

Think it is funny but our deer are mean as hell.I had a german shepard that was killed by one.

I dont have I did and it was not retarded it was my best friend.

Comparing to Walmart is like having a Knowledge Bowl competition with mongoloids

So I suppose the deer came out of the woods and hunted your dog.  He was trying to eat him right?

I need a JJFU Normad.

https://www.jjfu.com/nomad_10

That thing is sexy but too much $$ for me. GAP used to make one of the absolute best AR10 rifles. Heck the DPMS rifle that lost the contract for the seals is pretty epic too.

I just purchased new furniture for my AR10 today and they gave me the wrong part. I missed it too but I asked the tickets at the shop if the PRS stock I was grabbing was for AR10 or AR15.

Sure as shit, it is the AR15 part. I did score a nice 25 round Pmag and a nice little 10 rounder.

Also grabbed a nice new grip. Good stuff.

I want just to have because he makes a stromtrooper edition. I have 3 AR's to play with, just never really got into making them mine.

When they had a TV show for his motorcycle shop his bikes were always breaking down, so his name doesn't instill much confidence.

Key to every diet is simple. Keep it natural and well rounded. The rest are details that shouldn't be discussed anywhere near as much as they are.

I know I don't. My favorite beef has come from a butcher that has grass fed grain finished cows. The meat I get is frozen once. The marbling isn't great but its way tastier than anything I can get from Walmart. My general rule is I try to get stuff that isn't from industrial feed lots. Mostly because I like to help small business when it meabs better quality.

Is there a Costco near by?

So I suppose the deer came out of the woods and hunted your dog.  He was trying to eat him right?

Security cameras were not night vision at the time so I did not catch exactly what happened all I know for sure it was a mountain deer.

ROFL.  You have a really hard time with the written word, don't you?

I need a JJFU Normad.

https://www.jjfu.com/nomad_10

That thing is sexy but too much $$ for me. GAP used to make one of the absolute best AR10 rifles. Heck the DPMS rifle that lost the contract for the seals is pretty epic too.

I just purchased new furniture for my AR10 today and they gave me the wrong part. I missed it too but I asked the tickets at the shop if the PRS stock I was grabbing was for AR10 or AR15.

Sure as shit, it is the AR15 part. I did score a nice 25 round Pmag and a nice little 10 rounder.

Also grabbed a nice new grip. Good stuff.

I want just to have because he makes a stromtrooper edition. I have 3 AR's to play with, just never really got into making them mine.

When they had a TV show for his motorcycle shop his bikes were always breaking down, so his name doesn't instill much confidence.

I had some of his parts on my back and loved them, but yea his bikes were another thing.

Best place to buy beef is local for me, but I live in farm country.

I don't, but can get there quick!

ROFL.  You have a really hard time with the written word, don't you?

??

Costco is at least 1:20 min away.

There are 2 meat markets within 40 min. Though I'm not saying they specialize in prime beef, but it is easy to know where they come from

There is actually a guy in N OK that raises prime (potentially wagyu) beef, but the majority of his sales are actually overseas.

My lack of coding knowledge is kicking my ass right now.

I am doing a project that uses BACnet. We want to incorporate BACnet into LabView so that we can use our own controller to talk to our system.

This guy has written all the c-code required for such a project (bacnet-stack-0.8.2). I know that labView can call code via a DLL, but I have no understanding of how to make it all happen.

Getting Microsoft Visual Studio here at work to hopefully start moving along a little further

My lack of coding knowledge is kicking my ass right now.

I am doing a project that uses BACnet. We want to incorporate BACnet into LabView so that we can use our own controller to talk to our system.

This guy has written all the c-code required for such a project (bacnet-stack-0.8.2). I know that labView can call code via a DLL, but I have no understanding of how to make it all happen.

Getting Microsoft Visual Studio here at work to hopefully start moving along a little further

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/DCB90714981A1F148625731E00797C33

http://www.ni.com/example/26513/en/

?

Comparing to Walmart is like having a Knowledge Bowl competition with mongoloids

Got to play the hand you are dealt!

Currently running through "Using External Code in LabView". I think it's going to help me get my foot in the door.

R2 I'm thinking about a pistol light. You would recommend straight correct?

Any other info to think about?