Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 323

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 326

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 327

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 323

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 326

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 327

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328

OBD-II scanner says the CEL on the Accent is P0301. Guess I get to play with that tomorrow.

Cylinder 1 misfire.

Hoping it's just a bad plug. We'll see...

Whitey Ford is all back together and running like a boss!

OBD-II scanner says the CEL on the Accent is P0301. Guess I get to play with that tomorrow.

Cylinder 1 misfire.

All plugs are normal; compression check time.

Cylinder 1 misfire.

What have you troubleshot so far?

Whitey Ford is all back together and running like a boss!

Isn't he almost 90? The Yanks might be desperate but I can't imagine they want him back.

Congrats on the awesome weight loss Matt!!!!!!

J

WXW went pretty well last night. I still have a ton of 'ring rust' to work off. Getting down to count pinfalls was a little delayed, and my positioning in the ring was a bit stiff. I just gotta loosen up and be more fluid. Hopefully this weekend in Miami I can make adjustments.

J

Cylinder 1 misfire.

Is this a COP or coil pack car?

COP

2008 Accent

Edited by Penguin4x4

Checking the compression and coils tomorrow; didn't have the tools on hand today.

Checking the compression and coils tomorrow; didn't have the tools on hand today.

on my TB  I went

Checked voltage at coil pack

checked signal at coil pack, I used a test light usually around 5v square wave so a MM usually isn't quick enough to test.

Actual spark at plug

followed up by then checking compression

Swap 1 & 2 coils, see if the miss follows.

60 f already! I think I am going to wash my 4runner! 

This weather SUCKS. Went biking in shorts yesterday....so I had to cancel my snowmobile trip for today/tomorrow sad.png

You guys know of any youtube channels that show good proper knife skills? I was looking for people going blazing speeds and one teaching proper technique.

Aaron have you been holding out on me?

https://geissele.com/super-semi-automatic-ssar-trigger.html

I know zippydoo about the pew pew.

Bad coil. Runs like a champ now.

How does that help me TODAY

It's snowing here in Maple Grove already.

Haven't seen a flake. I don't care where it comes, I just need 12" somewhere in the damn state