Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

It actually cuts the ignition (spark).

Beast bent row day!

Waffle House now taking reservations for Valentine's

Beast bent row day!

Nice.

Standing barbell shoulder press here. Feels awesome. Keep up the work.

Heading to the hot tub now, upper back is very tight. 205 might have been a little much today.

Waffle House now taking reservations for Valentine's

Pick me I never ate at one.

What are spark plugs? :P 

It's a commonrail diesel. 

I'm sorry, I was referring to their gasoline systems. I know nothing of how they control diesel.

I'm sorry, I was referring to their gasoline systems. I know nothing of how they control diesel.

What are spark plugs? tongue.png 

It's a commonrail diesel.

These things we use when we for some reason care more of HP than TQ and don't give a shit about gas mileage.

Ryan I know you were wanting some mags a while back. We bought 100 of these and have not had an issue with them. Also if you have not purchased stripper clips and speed loader yet you may want to because loading several mags at a time using your fingers sucks ass.

https://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/c-products-defense-223-556-nato-30-round-magazine-anti-tilt-follower-aluminum-black-teflon-finish-766897410086.do?sortby=costPerRoundAscend&refType=&from=fn

https://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/utg-ak-mak-speed-loader-4712274525405.do?sortby=ourPicks&refType=&from=Search

Since my dependents are no longer a tax benefit, does anyone have some extra one's I can claim? 

Ryan I know you were wanting some mags a while back. We bought 100 of these and have not had an issue with them. Also if you have not purchased stripper clips and speed loader yet you may want to because loading several mags at a time using your fingers sucks ass.

That post reads really funny if you don't know that a mag is for a gun. Mmm, stripper clips and a speed loader.

That post reads really funny if you don't know that a mag is for a gun. Mmm, stripper clips and a speed loader.

I never thought of that, until I reread it. Good thing I did not point out, it is a thumb killer after your fingers get sore. ;)

Funny sight.

http://www.isidewith.com/

Helped me sort a few things out with so many choices.

I think it is rigged!

I am thinking there are some one here that would run the country very well. Hell we could form our own party and still be very diverse.

Mine was 98% Trump.

I don't see how he can do any worse than any previous "leader."

I honestly don't care as long as that cunt Hillary doesn't make it. She and her counterparts on the Benghazi deal should be imprisoned.

I was talking to some guys at work about how a shadow governement that really controls America seems realistic right now.

And they are sitting back laughing their asses off because they tried to get the most ridiculous group of people to lead the polls and it's working.

A lot of my "trumpness" probably stems from my strong disposition to pay off the national debt, which requires a lot of saying no to other things

I'm not saying that is truly his position but it may lend my views to look like his.

Mine said 95% Trump.....

I'll see myself out now.

We're from Texas; our vote is irrelevant anyway.