Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 323

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 326

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 327

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328

5 more days and I leave for 1 week of skiing in Austria. 

I can't wait...

B2cDhPlCQAAc3Kl.jpg

Here is a good pic, the only difference is the step bars rather than the running boards.

uXv7HKM.jpg

Crappy pic, but lifted with the rims she wants.

IMG_0838.jpg

I really like the wheels! 

That is more than likely what I will be getting. Just waiting until we take ownership of the 4runner, then the task of a tire search.

I am liking this tire, but they currently do not make the size I need. I do have a phone call in to see if an when.

http://www.nittotire.com/passenger-tires/nt421q-premier-all-season-crossover-suv-tire/

The Nitto 420s are single-handedly the LOUDEST tire I've ever owned. Complete ridiculous. I can't imagine what they would be like in a truck that wasn't as deadened as the Escalade. Traction wise I love them though.

To put it in perspective, my Blizzaks are quieter. Not by a little bit either, but by an order of magnitude.

The Nitto 420s are single-handedly the LOUDEST tire I've ever owned. Complete ridiculous. I can't imagine what they would be like in a truck that wasn't as deadened as the Escalade. Traction wise I love them though.

To put it in perspective, my Blizzaks are quieter. Not by a little bit either, but by an order of magnitude.

I have read that about the 420s which is why I am interested in the 421Q. I know the Motivo has been a kick as gripping tire and very quiet on the camry. I wish they made it to fit the 4runner.

Slowly removing all the goodies from the Camry.

I do have a question, can I just pull the remote start unit. Unplug the unit then snip the wires? Anyone ever done this?

I do have a question, can I just pull the remote start unit. Unplug the unit then snip the wires? Anyone ever done this?

No, you should have to splice at least two ignition wires back together, unless you bought a plug-n-play type deal.

Are Ronda's Dcon 10's going in the new 4Runner?

No, you should have to splice at least two ignition wires back together, unless you bought a plug-n-play type deal.

That should be easily identifiable when I look at the wiring?

Most likely not. They are currently setting next to me in the weight room.

If it is going to be a pain I could get the guy who put it in take it out. I plan on putting it in the new 4runner anyhow.

Doesn't the new one automatically include it?

Need to peak at the harness. If you had to cut wires you need to replace them, if it is a plug then you don't.

I can add it to the new one for $500, but oem ones have a shorter range and I already have this one.

Oh noes!

Oh noes!

The problem is the 4runner comes with an 8 speaker system and I don't really want to do another wife system at the moment. 

Assuming they're color coded, yes, but I'm not familiar enough with that new a Toyota, so proceed cautiously. Youmay very well trigger the factory immobilizer.

No worries, the guy that installed it can take it out.

It will be pretty obvious, Neal. I remove a lot of remote starters and alarms. Just be sure you have a couple hunks of wire 2 inches long and reconnect the wires at the ignition switch by color.

Typically they will snip the cranking power and run power wires at the switch. They will then run the remote inline from these snips. Usually it will be a few butt connectors in line. Super easy to do.

I am going to take a look at it when it gets decent out. Thanks for input guys.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 323

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 326

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 327

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328

Oh noes!

The problem is the 4runner comes with an 8 speaker system and I don't really want to do another wife system at the moment. 

I might want to buy them from you.....

Well back to reffing wrestling again starting next weekend. When a WWE Hall of Famer asks a family member if you want to start reffing for him, it's hard to say no. At a minimum it gives me a chance to have my abilities as a ref seen by the WWE, TNA, and other top wrestling organizations.

Considering my knee is not getting worse, or any better, it's worth a shot.

J

Oh noes!

I might want to buy them from you.....

Not sure you could afford them.....

;)

Well back to reffing wrestling again starting next weekend. When a WWE Hall of Famer asks a family member if you want to start reffing for him, it's hard to say no. At a minimum it gives me a chance to have my abilities as a ref seen by the WWE, TNA, and other top wrestling organizations.

Considering my knee is not getting worse, or any better, it's worth a shot.

J

We want pictures if you do.