Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Switching out some carbs for more protein and greens has gave me stank ass.

I had a package sitting on the door step from Madisound when I got home last night!! OH what could it be?

As far as Subaru's, They are good car's. Just have poor engineering at time's.

Why most of their drivers are so smug is another story.

Here's one for Aaron

jNLnTro.jpg

That is so fucking funny!!!

That shit is priceless. 

That is it! I am using my GCON 12's for midbass! wink.png

I dare you

All the kool guys are doing it.

I did them for completely different reasons than the SPL kid's. On the other hand I finally got time to get the kid's head wrapped around octaves, slope orders, and phase. Would of helped had he played an instrument. lol

Seth, I would definitely be interested in your juices. The first ingredient on the store bought juice scare's me.

Jordon, I plan on sending you two of the protank mini's with two 1100 eGo-C Twist battery's on Wednesday.  A wall plug and charger cord of course. Do you plan on giving one to your girl or are they both for you? the reason I ask is so I know what case to get for you?

One would go to the girl so we can both quit.

Thanks again brother!!!!

J

Your welcome. Thanks for serving our country J.

I will send ya a few flavors and dif nic levels to try also. I know the flavor profile you like. What does your girl smoke? 

I am all about supporting my girls as they just moved from a 400 dollar a month location to the unit next door to our shop which is 2300 a month. You have been here, you know the demographic's of this area.

It was fun while it lasted bro. As much bitching as I did about it, I miss it. Would I go back? Not unless they fixed me first.

The girl usually smokes marlboro lights (like me alternates from regular to menthol), and enjoys sweeter tastes.

I hope these girls are successful and trust me, I'll push them as best I can from here. I know how hard it can be ina. New business or new location.

J

Had I not choose to be a nomad at a young age I would of served. Most likely the Navy/Marines. I could have my structural/electrical engineering licence by now. C'est la vie.

I think I know just the flavor for your girl. Is called "tigers Blood" IIRC.

As the girls are related to me and yes their biz is in its infancy, I try to help them as much as I can. 

"Conditions Look Good for Flying"

shitty japanese games ftw

The Vifa tweeters I'm looking at for the Miata come in 19mm and 25mm voice coil versions. I'm thinking about using the 19mm version, smaller outer diameter and with the noise in the Miata....I don't need extremely good sound. Thoughts?

Better off axis and won't dig as low. Otherwise similar I bet. *have no idea which tweets you are looking at

NE19 vs NE25. 

http://www.parts-express.com/vifa-ne25vts-04-1-silk-dome-tweeter--264-1034

http://www.parts-express.com/vifa-ne19vts-04-3-4-silk-dome-tweeter--264-1006

Sorry, no Madisound link with graph, seems like it doesn't want to work today. 

I did notice that it's slightly better off-axis. But the Fs difference is very small. 

19 it is then. The Miata is tiny, I can fit the NE19 better without interfering with my visual field. 1/2" smaller in overall diameter than the NE25. 

http://www.parts-express.com/pedocs/specs/264-1034-vifa-ne25vts-04-specifications-46538.pdf

http://www.parts-express.com/pedocs/specs/264-1006-vifa-ne19vts-04-specifications-46525.pdf

If the wife is going to insist on electric for the next place I will have to do induction. Ive hated every electric stove.

You need to whip that woman. First a knife set and now electric. "Dying" to hear the reasons.
She's never lived with gas and has been scared to think its unsafe and could blow up the house.
Isn't your water heater and furnace gas??

Yep! smile.png

Other good thing is when the power goes out, you can still cook and run your furnace of a small generator.  Few years ago we lost power for 6 days and had gas water/heat, had all the hot water we wanted as always, and had the generator hot wired to the blower fan so when when the generator was on the furnace was running.  

If the wife is going to insist on electric for the next place I will have to do induction. Ive hated every electric stove.

You need to whip that woman. First a knife set and now electric. "Dying" to hear the reasons.
She's never lived with gas and has been scared to think its unsafe and could blow up the house.
Isn't your water heater and furnace gas??

Yep! smile.png

Other good thing is when the power goes out, you can still cook and run your furnace of a small generator.  Few years ago we lost power for 6 days and had gas water/heat, had all the hot water we wanted as always, and had the generator hot wired to the blower fan so when when the generator was on the furnace was running.  

Gas is no more dangerous than electric in a home If installed correctly. Replace the flex line anytime you change appliances, test the gas connections with soapy water and buy a carbon monoxide detector. :)

I have used my gas stove for heat during black outs.

Oh the joy's of life. Will be calling my lawyer as soon as her office opens today. Stupid fucking ex in laws. bull.gif

True Nutrition guys, thanks for getting me drinking awesome tasting shakes again. The only thing I miss is the nasty gas that came with every muscletech shake.

Change up to the Team Skip blend, or up your intake a bit. Stuff works great, still tastes amazing and gives you gas that would sink a cruise ship.

J

I just got a bag of team skip. Good stuff and still no gas.

Seth, I would definitely be interested in your juices. The first ingredient on the store bought juice scare's me.

WOW J, you want another man's juices! ;)

I need some help. I've got a 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer 4x4. It's always idled a little low every once in awhile, cycling from around 550 down to 400 and shaking a little, but only every once in awhile. Now it seems to do it often and it died while idling yesterday. I need to get it fixed. Any recommendations on what is happening? It's our only car.

Clean the throttle body. It is an electric TB, so be careful. Get a toothbrush and some carb cleaner. Remove the air inlet snorkel from the TB. Turn the key on with the engine off. Have someone step on the accelerator pedal and shoot the carb cleaner down the throttle body. Scrub the inside of the bore and as much of the plate as you can with the toothbrush. DO NOT STICK YOUR FINGERS IN IT!!! After a short period of time the throttle plates will close as a failsafe. It will rip your fingers off. Keep cleaning until it looks decent.

It is a common issue with electronic throttles. It may run like shit for a while, but give it 10 or 15 minutes, and it will be fine.

I'll find the gum cutter, and do this tomorrow at work. Thanks a ton man. What's the story on the juice too? I'm runnin' low. lol
It'll be a bit. I expect I should have some good working recipes in about a month. Supplies will be here by early next week, and I will be having to play with sweetness, tartness, and total amount of flavor based on nic levels. I may also do some playing with different atomizers, as I have found flavors to be different between varying types. A cart has a certain profile, a clearo a different profile, a rebuildable tank different yet again, and drippers with single and dual coils are different.

I just got a Trident, which is a dual coil dripper, and it is ridiculously tasty. HUGE clouds (the kind that will make a cigar fiend envious) and a ton of flavor. Where I have found my favorite juice right now could use some sweetness in a clearo, it needs nothing in the Trident. In fact, extra sweetener may make it perfumey.

So I am trying to decide if I want to do a "happy medium" or if I want to establish different lines for different attys.

What flavors and nic levels are you interested in?

I generally vape a fruit/menthol blend. Tons of different kinds, but usually somewhat similar. I was considering a dripper/rebuildable, but it seems such a hassle. Probably going to buy a Kanger Aerotank (dual coil for when I feel like high VG), and a simple eVic for easy adjustments. I know there are better battery mods, but the eVic is nice and simple with nice features.

I was considering a "cool raspberry", "cool blackberry", "cool strawberry" and "cool blueberry". If you are interested, I will be sure to send some your way. I am going all 50/50 (PG/VG), so options on the PG/VG are not happening right at this moment. I'll send you a couple bottles for the shipping cost just so you can try it and get the word out.

I am also doing a couple cotton candy flavors. I'll shoot you a strawberry and blueberry CC if you are interested. I never expected to like the cotton candies but they are amazing. Bubblegums are also forthcoming in various fruits.

Let me know if you prefer tart or sweet. Tarts will be more lifelike on the fruits, but sweets will be more candy like. I have the ingredients for both.

I will be offering these for ~$.60/mll, where most mid level product is going for $.06-1.00/ml. My distributor may ask for more, but my minimum will be $.60. I can't undercut her by much as she is distributing for me as of this moment. She will be paying me $.40/ml, so her cut is nominal compared to traditional retail.

Oh, and FWIW I really like an eVic. I do have one, and play with it a bit. I learned a lot off of it. If you opt for a dripper, you may want a mech. I like my drippers at .9ohms, where an eVic will read "short" and not fire below 1.0 ohms.

I am definitely switching to a dripper. My buddy I served with came out to visit today rocking a Vamo V5 and an Igo W drilled out. It was perfection minus being sans tank. Probably going to order a Russian 91% clone and a Vamo V5. The Russians are great, but my budget is $30 and under. Diapers ain't cheap! My buddy knows a guy with a shop who gets the new Vamo's for $30 so I gotta jump on it! Lol. I prefer a tart fruit. Let me know what you need for shipping to 95608. I'm pretty good at networking and I work in a car audio shop. Surprisingly I get a ton of vapers in. Turned a lotta people on to mtbakervaper. What kinda nicotine levels are you gonna be providing for customers?

For tart I am thinking blackberry and blueberry, possibly an apple down the line. If you are interested in something else, let me know.

As far as shipping, let's see what we get going to you. If flat rate makes more sense, we'll do that. I may wind up shipping several different juices for you to try to get your opinion, as well as for your pleasure. Still figuring less than $5 for enough juice to last you a month if you are a heavy vaper, should be fair, I suspect.

Vamos cut you off at 1.2 ohms IIRC, I like my drippers at .9 for a dual coil (in my Trident clone, well worth the money!) and 1.2 for a single (My genuine Nimbus, not really worth it, but decent). For your Russian/Kayfun lite, steer clear of the TOBECO clones. Mine is pretty much crap compared to the real deal. Look at EHPro and HCigar.

Call me vain, but I've been looking for a battery mod for about a month that I like. I have a desire for a copper/gold theme and I found the EH Pro Caravela in copper/gold and I already have a 45mm copper drip tip. Do you have a link to recommended atomizer in budget with tank? I can't add drops all day at work so I need something to hold a few mL's but still work well.

280339_2258971199681_3995455_o.jpg

I have seen cabin filters look similar in cars.