Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

The other times I had it I was like a chick on the rag, and wanted to cry more than my normal wimpy self. And about nothing. Like long distance commercials and the Notebook.

mushi mushi

Denwa bongowa.

You already have my phone number

I was on Naproxen for almost 6 months, then my stomach started hurting too much, I just hated it.  That is when I took the physical therapy seriously and realized I wasn't bulletproof like when I was 21...  I really don't like meds.  It has been about 2 years since I have taken anything but my annual vaccines for work.  Shit I don't even take asprin...

mushi mushi

Denwa bongowa.
You already have my phone number

I know. It's all I could remember from Japanese class that was related to telephone calls.

:)

I think it was spelled Naprocen(?)

I guess I am still old school as I'm still jamming cassette tapes in the f250. Atleast it has auto reverse and the seek feature on the ff/rw. Lol

Use to love the JVC tape decks as they had high sound to noise ratio. About as high as you could get in a tape deck. Around 95 iirc.

Mine was the stronger version of Alieve...

Anyway, it wasn't good on the stomach after a while...

LMAO.

That smile wins.

You didn't read the link.

LMAO.

That smile wins.

Was a double win

I think it was spelled Naprocen(?)

Hmmm. Naproxen sodium is what is OTC. It is Aleve.

It will Fuck your stomach up. All non steroidal anti inflammatory drugs do. Aka NSAIDs

COX 2 inhibitors like celebrex and vioxx have other problems.

Interestingly enough, tribulus(used as a testosterone booster) is a Cox 2 inhibitor and being studied for cancer prevention.

I have an iron stomach. I eat enough Meds to kill a horse some days just to get out of bed.

Truck build is back on hold until the wife's Mustang is at least mechanically sound and on the road.

Oh, they put me on Celebrex for a while after the Naproxen killed my stomach, same problem...  Then 800mg Motrin...

Mine was the stronger version of Alieve...

Yup it's naproxen without the sodium. Nearly identical. Works the same. Sodium slows it down and might act as a buffer for your stomach.

It didn't do dick for me until my rheumatologist made me take the cortisone, had me double the Aleve and made me take it 2 times a day for a month without missing a beat.

For "most" situations NSAIDs to actually work on inflammation they must saturate and be in your system for 30 days or so. Something I never knew until I xmet my rheumy

LMAO.That smile wins.

Was a double win

Lulz.

"Herrrro, this is mister Herro. May I ask who is carring?"

Like I said, had to just go 100% with PT.  That was in 06'.  I have been pain free in that area at least the last 5-6 years...

Now I am just being a pussy when I get sore because nothing is really injured anymore...  I am just getting older and I can tell...

I got real serious with eating right about 10 years ago, that, and a regimented workout routine seems to be doing OK...  I don't lift heavy either.