Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

My MRI said that I need to do some physical therapy and have a herniated disc. Will be trying to Steroid shot to see if that helps.

Hope it does help.

Lol, I bypassed the protection on my V12 about a decade ago (just grounded a pin on an IC).  It worked great for about a year until it finally melted down the power supply...

Sounds like a plan til I can get Zed Levithan or an old Rockford Fosgate 800×2.

The Levithan is awesome!

I have been drooling on one for a few years now. Would buy one of every model just to stash away. smile.png

Do it!

Just be careful with the Steroid shot and don't overdo it after you feel better...  My dad has had a ton in his back...

I haven't had a Steroid shot, but a few Cortizone shots for injury and I made things worse by getting back at it right away.  Everything felt good like 2 days later when all the swelling is gone and you think you are good to go.  2 weeks later worse off than when you injured yourself...

Pulled a muscle or something at the gym tonight. My back, shoulder and neck hurt so fucking bad......

One of the many reasons I avoid the gym

And J, you shocked the shit out of me this morning. Even though I answered afternoon, lol. Was on rampant conference calls pretty much from 7am - 4:30.

And J, you shocked the shit out of me this morning. Even though I answered afternoon, lol. Was on rampant conference calls pretty much from 7am - 4:30.

I was running like a chicken with my head cut off this morning calling was definitely the quickest. Threw a 50 At him to light a fire under his ass he said would call by the weekend at the latest. Said your Frankenstein parts would not work together. Lol

All that is left is stator, wiring or CDI.

Trying to figure out the differences in 5 different CDI's as mine is unique. CDI I had was only sold in a PERC kit for the ProX. ProX shared a powertrain with a TON of sleds and none of them had the motor I have. Timing curve on a box made for my block may be improved though as it is a newer design running the older CDI.

It would have been cheaper and faster had I just replaced all the components. The only things I didn't refresh was the electrical. Can damn well guess what I am doing this off season. ALL NEW electrical. I want to pull the shit myself and fuse/link it the right way so trouble shooting is simple.

I stopped at a local indoor range to shoot a few hours ago, surprised to see a ton of powder in stock...  2 hours later, 4 flat rate boxes heading back to CO...

Considering how small Matt's 70-200 2.8 is, it is sort of nuts actually.

Easily best investment in photography I have made. Buy in price was too high, and had I not really wanted it and been emotionally distraught I would probably have not made the sale.

Cortisone is a steroid. Just not the kind that put lead in your pencil and get swullded up.

Might make you bitchy and hold water though.

I am a cunt on cortisone

I got lucky, but I think things are getting better.  10 pounds of powder is still $278 though, it is really expensive now...  Will cost me $340 by the time it is home...

At least I can get it.

I got lucky, but I think things are getting better.  10 pounds of powder is still $278 though, it is really expensive now...  Will cost me $340 by the time it is home...

At least I can get it.

Cheeper than 4 kilos of white powder though.

:)

I always just thought it was just serious anti-inflamatory.  I partially tore my Achilles, that is where I have gotten the shots...

I worked both my days off. It paid off. By my math I should be getting 167% of my bonus.

At least I can get it.

Cheeper than 4 kilos of white powder though.

smile.png

Lol, sure...

I always just thought it was just serious anti-inflamatory.  I partially tore my Achilles, that is where I have gotten the shots...

It is a steroid that seriously anti-inflames.

:)

Same as hydrocortisone creme. It's the hormone cortisol.

It's always been a nightmare to me. I have had it a couple times and I get bitchy and bloat like a blow fish..... Until this last time. It helped the naproxen work for my first and horrible arthritis flare up.

It was a god send, I hope I never need it again though. The other option for me is biologic s or chemo though. So it's an easy choice.

They do the shot under an X-ray machine. If or when it works they will know what needs fixed. I am already pushing myself to hard just on pain pills.