Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I understand that isn't a choke hold, a choke hold uses the elbow to compress the entire neck. NYPD policy is to first use submission/grapple hold, not taser, baton, oc spray, etc. What he did was taught by and correct by nypd rules/policy.

Just what I've read about it.

If you watch the video the officer used his forearm under the big man's neck. He rolled his fist to lift the criminals chin. At first he started with his other arm under the armpit of the big man. He switched however to increase leverage against the windpipe.

It's a choke hold forsure

Nearly fell off the damned treadmill. Zero traction between foot and belt above a certain speed; might as well have been jogging on ice...

Nearly fell off the damned treadmill. Zero traction between foot and belt above a certain speed; might as well have been jogging on ice...

How?

Some oil get on it?

no pucking idea

I have a idea!! I'm going to get drunk,eat a shit load of hot wings and hit up this freak I know...

I understand that isn't a choke hold, a choke hold uses the elbow to compress the entire neck. NYPD policy is to first use submission/grapple hold, not taser, baton, oc spray, etc. What he did was taught by and correct by nypd rules/policy.

Just what I've read about it.

If you watch the video the officer used his forearm under the big man's neck. He rolled his fist to lift the criminals chin. At first he started with his other arm under the armpit of the big man. He switched however to increase leverage against the windpipe.

It's a choke hold forsure

It IS a choke hold.anything that constricts the neck, prevents the victim from being able to breathe, or blood getting to the brain is a choke.

A blood choke commonly constricts the blood flow on both sides of the throat, causing the victim to be rendered unconscious in a matter of seconds when applied correctly. It is a easy maneuver to apply, and to completely fuck up.

An oxygen choke (or true choke) deprives the victim of breathing. It can cause serious damage depending on how hard and how long it is applied, depending on size of the victim. This choke is easier to break and often less effective than a blood choke.

Considering the amount of officers on scene, the crime the victim is accused of (honestly little more than tax evasion) and the options available, this was an excessive use of force in my opinion. Now I am not an expert on NYPD arrest protocols, not do I play one on TV. I am simply someone who has experience in these types of chokes, who has watched the video a few times, and finds it to be a bit much. I will however say that had the man simply obayed the law, or the cops there would be no issue.

J

I am in charge of maintaining my health and welfare. No one else.

But you, as a nuclear technician are charged with maintaining my nuclear health... unfortunately, right now, you have elected to absorb the cash infused to government healthcare so that your sprained wrist negates you from working for the rest of your life while I, and everybody else here, pay for your lifelong inability to work, including healthcare, for your sprained wrist.

Not sure if you are aware, but 5 years ago when I was told I was going to die due to 4th stage cancer, I didn't swallow the government lamb, I went to work to support my family. I was puking from the chemo, and paying tens of thousands of dollars (yes, I did have health insurance) for my medical care so people like you, federal employees, could get an exemption for the rest of your life for a sprained wrist caused by jerking off. because you were a federal employee. Am I bitter? Yes. Do I wish I was that lazy? Fuck no. I am prod of the hard work I have put forth for as long as you have been alive. Are you proud that you steal from me?

I am paying for your healthcare... do you give a fuck about me?

Mind if I ask a question?

How do you feel about Veterans getting health care (95% of the time from the VA) and a disability pension?

Just curious as to how you see that.

J

OK, so I grabbed a few more higher end sticks tonight and finally smoked an Ashton. I grabbed an Ashton VSG Sorcerer, a Montecristo Epic (toro) and my guy gave me a free Arturo Fuente to make up for the shitty one I got last week I didn't mean for a freebie, I just told him the draw on it was miserable. He said that he stood by his product, and he wanted me to try/have another for free, on him. He also gave me a 10% discount on the sticks I bought tonight...

Honestly, he is within a buck of whatever I grab online.By the time I pay shipping we are honestly almost exactly on par. His recommendations have been on point thus far. I am extremely pleased with his service. I hate to throw that word out there for a salesman, but I trust the guy. He is ridiculously fair, honest, and knowledgeable.

Am I just extremely lucky, or is this common?

My shop is awesome too. I can save online, but I buy my random sticks in person based on suggestion. I get 10% back at my shop or 10% off up front it I buy a box.

Also, find those Cain Daytonas.

You are fortunate. For every good brick and motar store, there are three that are shit. I am glad you have found a good place locally. I wish I could say the same. The few shops we have near me are mediocre at best and are of little to no help.

J

LOL

My new spool gun came in yesterday, so that means fun under the hood today!

After some practice I got her set up and dialed in. So I figured I would make some parts that were needed.

IMAG0610.jpg

That is a core shoot to safely let material cores fall to the floor safely.

Not too bad!  You don't tig? 

My new spool gun came in yesterday, so that means fun under the hood today!

After some practice I got her set up and dialed in. So I figured I would make some parts that were needed.

IMAG0610.jpg

That's cool, in the welding shop at the college I go to they just ordered and received eight new miller Dynasty 350 Tig/Stick machines and they are pretty damn nice IMO

Laughed WAAAY too hard at this

o7NpWVq.gif

rBEXRGO.jpg

HaHAHAHA!!