Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Unless you drop $100/person steakhouses are always lackluster. The ones that aren't regrettably still aren't worth the moula

I have found a few local places with good prime rib but that's about it. 

Excited for the APM-1 launch.

That is hard to screw up....although most I've had is screwed up.

That is hard to screw up....although most I've had is screwed up.

You have me craving some ribs now smile.png

Or some good homemade hot wings..Any suggestions? smile.png

Didn't have time to dink with it so I just shut her down.

How much memory do you have installed? what OS,and how many slots available for use?

3 slots, 6gb in 2 slots, Windows 7 64

I would try changing slots I have seen faulty memory banks on motherboards....And remove a stick of DDR and try to boot, 3 gigs should be able to boot windows 7 what banks are the DDR installed in? And what model motherboard are you using?

Michael

Well I would but...

After trying to run 3Dmark yesterday it won't boot. I can get it into Bios or Safe mode just fine. Figured that 3D Mark overheated and mulched the video card. Went downstairs to see if the fan was spinning....can't see shit so I touched it and burnt my finger.

If I go into safe mode and uninstall the video card driver will it use the equivalent that it uses in safe mode to boot into windows? Figure that would confirm my suspicion if I am not nuts.

If that is the case I need a video card. Photo editing, internet and some word processing so nothing major but I don't want it laggy.

I would pay extra for a video card that had dual HDMI outputs in particular if they could run at different resolutions. I need 1920x1200 and 1920x1080 at the same time if at all possible.

And don't forget to go into regedit and delete any registry entries from your ATI software,drivers ect.before you load your new graphics card software...I would check out som nvida based cards at newegg they have some good deals!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&IsNodeId=1&N=100007709 600030348

Or some good homemade hot wings..Any suggestions? smile.png

do you have a deep fryer?

How much memory do you have installed? what OS,and how many slots available for use?

I would try changing slots I have seen faulty memory banks on motherboards....And remove a stick of DDR and try to boot, 3 gigs should be able to boot windows 7 what banks are the DDR installed in? And what model motherboard are you using?

Michael

Well I would but...

After trying to run 3Dmark yesterday it won't boot. I can get it into Bios or Safe mode just fine. Figured that 3D Mark overheated and mulched the video card. Went downstairs to see if the fan was spinning....can't see shit so I touched it and burnt my finger.

If I go into safe mode and uninstall the video card driver will it use the equivalent that it uses in safe mode to boot into windows? Figure that would confirm my suspicion if I am not nuts.

If that is the case I need a video card. Photo editing, internet and some word processing so nothing major but I don't want it laggy.

I would pay extra for a video card that had dual HDMI outputs in particular if they could run at different resolutions. I need 1920x1200 and 1920x1080 at the same time if at all possible.

And don't forget to go into regedit and delete any registry entries from your ATI software,drivers ect.before you load your new graphics card software...I would check out som nvida based cards at newegg they have some good deals!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&IsNodeId=1&N=100007709 600030348

can't I just remove the hardware in safe mode?

Old skool 2xDVI... But one thing about BFG is you can send for a replacement "lifetime warranty ..if the model is discontinued you can get it replace with the next best model..nothing wrong with this it was a beast in it's day!! One of my favorite cards back in the day probably..smile.png

">http://20150212_185951_zpsgnxcwxwj.jpg

">http://20150212_185848_zpsjzuojigy.jpg

">http://20150212_190028_zpsfriyzfts.jpg

">http://http://s1293.photobucket.com/user/mikel7829/media/20150212_190054_zps10kkjfsl.jpg.html'>20150212_190054_zps10kkjfsl.jpg

Or some good homemade hot wings..Any suggestions? smile.png

do you have a deep fryer?

Not no more I am really trying to stay away from the deep fried foods.sad.png But I love deep fried mushrooms,and deep fried corn on the cobbiggrin.png

Michael

Well I would but...

Do you have a copy of windows 7?

Jumbo shrimp

Always makes me giggle    

Unless you drop $100/person steakhouses are always lackluster. The ones that aren't regrettably still aren't worth the moula

Manny's $55 ribeye is on point.

Ribeye and jumbo shrimp sound good!

Nvidia > ATI

You should be able to uninstall the ATI shit without safe mode. Then again ATI drivers and working as expected isn't a thing.

Michael

Well I would but...

I think your smarter than this Sean wink.png My honest opinion what I would do would be to visit western digital or seagate's website and get me some free H/D tools and low level format my drives that will re-write every sector back to 0 "factory state".. That fat32 or ntfs will not on you windows cd,, And flash your bios firmware interface revision

that will re-write anything that may have targeted your bios cache...if you are unsure this is a shit video card or fan issue.. Only thing else I can think of I have no fuckin clue else!

Shrimp sound so good!

Yes broiled or grilled!!smile.png

Michael

Well I would but...

Do you have a copy of windows 7?
Yes, but if I start fresh it'll be with ALL new hardware. Serious pain in the ass to reset up my home automation shit so I am not real interested in being that clean. I have a clean image of the operating system though...but of course that includes video drivers.

Manny's $55 ribeye is on point.

$55 Ribeye

$8 Hashbrown

$8 Asparagus

$22 House Red

$16 Brownie

$109 + tip

Economy of scale that.....add date:

$55 Ribeye

$164 + Tip = $200 or $100/person