Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I am fixing to order a shift kit for a 4L60E...I would like some help and opinions please..

I DO NOT want a manual valve body kit!! Just want a very firm shift..

Florida?

See my previous post.

Allergy wise FL would kill you.

J

Worst sales weekend in the history of everything.

I would rather have my eyelids tattooed.

All jokes aside, I am trying to convince the ol lady we need a new bed. The full size we have now (can't fit my king in here unless we want NOTHING else in the room) is a hand down bed. i know the damn thing is iver 8 years old. I looked at the Serta cool gel memory foam mattress and it was comfy but I am wondering how much better it could get.

When we move again the full will be the guest bed again, so I don't want to spend thousands, but I need something better than what we have now.

J

All jokes aside, I am trying to convince the ol lady we need a new bed. The full size we have now (can't fit my king in here unless we want NOTHING else in the room) is a hand down bed. i know the damn thing is iver 8 years old. I looked at the Serta cool gel memory foam mattress and it was comfy but I am wondering how much better it could get.

When we move again the full will be the guest bed again, so I don't want to spend thousands, but I need something better than what we have now.

J

I got drunk and got two fat bitches in the bed at the same time I am 270+lbs they was probably 300+lbs each...Bed fucking collapsed kitty was under it at the time too..she is ok but still pissed at me..sad.png  Fucking kitty came Un-glued And had big girls thongs around her neck she is about 130lbs her self...She tore the fucking house up before I got that shit of her neck...Crazy fucking shit you would have just had to be here..biggrin.png

If you can't make the skin yummy wings are pointless.

Sean I fried them for about 10 min on each side then sauced them and slow baked them for a bit...The hot ones are killer!! The honey BBQ is to sweet I but to much honey in with the sauce sad.png Not really bad but I do not eat any sweets hardly at all these days..

Didnt know Texas was in the southeast, fuck my geography teacher.

Moving across dummy!! Guess you reading teacher sucked as well. cool.png
Its actual moving across the Southwest to the Southeast, but what do I know. Fuck my weather channel too, haha. icon_roflmao.gif
Hmmm....http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/southeast-region/weather-radar

You do need to smack your teachers you had in school biggrin.png

Naw you didnt get it, its ok it went way over your head.

Lol...Yea because you ninja edited...biggrin.png

none of my post are edited but okay, thanks for playing.

yada yada..I see that you pop up in IHop after you bash me..lol You should drop in more often then that...And probably think twice who you are playing with tongue.png

Haha dont flatter yourself, I'm sorry I dont hide in in the IHOP. But fyi there were 3 recent topics this morning and this was one, all of which i commented on. Haha I got a few laughs off of that one. What you drinking on?

Haha dont flatter yourself, I'm sorry I dont hide in in the IHOP. But fyi there were 3 recent topics this morning and this was one, all of which i commented on. Haha I got a few laughs off of that one. What you drinking on?

Budweiser brother....I mostly stay with that or Bud light....What you sipping on?

Rain forecasted for the next 7 days. Time to move.

There is a crazy ass squall line of storm moving across the southeast.. Stretching from Oklahoma to deep in the gulf of Mexico off the Texas coast...
I was thinking AZ or NV.
Have you been to either? I couldn't think of a worse place to live than NV...
California?
HELL FUCKING NO!
ooo, that's a close one. Definitely both suck

There is a crazy ass squall line of storm moving across the southeast.. Stretching from Oklahoma to deep in the gulf of Mexico off the Texas coast...
I was thinking AZ or NV.
California?
HELL FUCKING NO!

Only thing good about Cali is the little beach slutter gutters...smile.png
you have obviously never spoken to any of them

I DO NOT want a manual valve body kit!! Just want a very firm shift..

if you arent running a real ecu with transmission control and building a motor that makes power that is crazy dumb

My Mark has the Jmod done to it. Total bitch when you're driving normally and the fucking thing jerks with every gear change.

Its actual moving across the Southwest to the Southeast, but what do I know. Fuck my weather channel too, haha. icon_roflmao.gif

You do need to smack your teachers you had in school biggrin.png

yada yada..I see that you pop up in IHop after you bash me..lol You should drop in more often then that...And probably think twice who you are playing with tongue.png
dude grow up

sorry dude :(

yada yada..I see that you pop up in IHop after you bash me..lol You should drop in more often then that...And probably think twice who you are playing with tongue.png
dude grow up

huh2.gif

dude grow up

Sean I am not the one that needs to grow up..smile.png  Why are you trying to cross mesad.png

I was thinking AZ or NV.
California?
HELL FUCKING NO!

You really want to fucking do me like that? You may want to re-think your options you know that...B.S, bro!!angry2.gif

dude grow up
Sean I am not the one that needs to grow up..smile.png  Why are you trying to cross me:(
You've complained now multiple times over rep or some shit. This isn't jr. high, nobody cares. Add to that your reasoning for building your car to brag and well, yes, Mike you need to grow up.

I was thinking AZ or NV.
California?
HELL FUCKING NO!
You really want to fucking do me like that? You may want to re-think your options you know that...B.S, bro!!angry2.gif
Thank you for confirming it. Too bad you misunderstood my point. The reason California sucks isn't California, its the Californians. Add to that of course that generally they aren't even good looking and it just makes your comment more amusing. My office is in Orange County. I avoid it like the plague. My colleagues from there when they visit here are always shocked at how beautiful the women are and that they don't suck to talk to.

And don't please yourself by saying I cross you, you do that all to yourself. I just call a spade a spade.

sorry dude :(

I made most of my personal budget back today in one sale.

Even being down on traffic I'm up overall from last year. Budget is just absurd IMHO.

~50 hours in a weekend is a lot for not the return I need.

J

PM me if you need a hook up. We have stores down there I think.