Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Twin T66 and 4L60 equals disaster...unless your turbos are REALLY oversized.

...and that would be dumb

If your choices are a 4 speed auto or a stick though, I'd pick the stick.

If your choices are a 4 speed auto or a stick though, I'd pick the stick.

Auto..

Worst sales weekend in the history of everything.

I would rather have my eyelids tattooed.

All jokes aside, I am trying to convince the ol lady we need a new bed. The full size we have now (can't fit my king in here unless we want NOTHING else in the room) is a hand down bed. i know the damn thing is iver 8 years old. I looked at the Serta cool gel memory foam mattress and it was comfy but I am wondering how much better it could get.

When we move again the full will be the guest bed again, so I don't want to spend thousands, but I need something better than what we have now.

J

PM me if you need a hook up. We have stores down there I think.

In a month or so I might just do that. We need to take a day and go bed shopping first. What brands do you guys sell and what is the name of the store?

J

Rain forecasted for the next 7 days. Time to move.

There is a crazy ass squall line of storm moving across the southeast.. Stretching from Oklahoma to deep in the gulf of Mexico off the Texas coast...
I was thinking AZ or NV.
Have you been to either? I couldn't think of a worse place to live than NV...
California?
HELL FUCKING NO!
Only thing good about Cali is the little beach slutter gutters...:)
you have obviously never spoken to any of them
You really want to fucking do me like that? You may want to re-think your options you know that...B.S, bro!!:angry22:
Thank you for confirming it. Too bad you misunderstood my point. The reason California sucks isn't California, its the Californians. Add to that of course that generally they aren't even good looking and it just makes your comment more amusing. My office is in Orange County. I avoid it like the plague. My colleagues from there when they visit here are always shocked at how beautiful the women are and that they don't suck to talk to.

After the ex-wife California girls are a no go. If I was still single I would be jonesing for a visit to MN with what you have said about the women up there over the past.

J

I meant if not doing a 6l80/90 which the last I looked wasn't easy in a 4th gen. T56 is though.

Shorter window to find them here as they hide in the winter. Ha

I meant if not doing a 6l80/90 which the last I looked wasn't easy in a 4th gen. T56 is though.

No it would not be easy at all,The reason why it is not being done..

There is a crazy ass squall line of storm moving across the southeast.. Stretching from Oklahoma to deep in the gulf of Mexico off the Texas coast...
I was thinking AZ or NV.
California?
HELL FUCKING NO!
Only thing good about Cali is the little beach slutter gutters...smile.png
You really want to fucking do me like that? You may want to re-think your options you know that...B.S, bro!!angry2.gif
Thank you for confirming it. Too bad you misunderstood my point. The reason California sucks isn't California, its the Californians. Add to that of course that generally they aren't even good looking and it just makes your comment more amusing. My office is in Orange County. I avoid it like the plague. My colleagues from there when they visit here are always shocked at how beautiful the women are and that they don't suck to talk to.

After the ex-wife California girls are a no go. If I was still single I would be jonesing for a visit to MN with what you have said about the women up there over the past.

J

According to this I would say the chances of finding a slim one will be not likely..unless of course you are into the "big girl thing"

http://www.statista.com/statistics/207400/overweight-and-obesity-rates-for-adults-in-minnesota-by-ethnicity/

I do not want a manual at this time...Not in this one.

4l60E Can withstand 600/700hp with the way I build them.. I would not be scared to let it see 1000+hp maybe not on a daily basis..Maybe I have just got lucky but I have not had many problems...I would take the 4l60E over the 200r4 anyday..

I was thinking AZ or NV.
California?
HELL FUCKING NO!
Only thing good about Cali is the little beach slutter gutters...smile.png
You really want to fucking do me like that? You may want to re-think your options you know that...B.S, bro!!angry2.gif

J

According to this I would say the chances of finding a slim one will be not likely..unless of course you are into the "big girl thing"

http://www.statista.com/statistics/207400/overweight-and-obesity-rates-for-adults-in-minnesota-by-ethnicity/

That's funny. Thinner here than most places. WAY healthier than soCal

Turbo's are a wee bit oversized then.

Shorter window to find them here as they hide in the winter. Ha

In your basement? Just put lotion in the basket no food!...Don't feed them for a month or so.. "At least no Carbs" And maybe you can move them upstairs after they shed a few lbs..smile.png

J, the best beds are Tempurpedic.

That said there is no right or wrong choices.

An adjustable base will do more for your health than any mattress.

Jordan can tell you a bit about bases, and Seth will attest to the tempurpedic awesomeness.

Psi on the T66's will be 16-20

You have to admit sean even if you don't like me to much that HP out of a V6 is wickedly insane...That is why I do it..

You have to admit sean even if you don't like me to much that HP out of a V6 is wickedly insane...That is why I do it..
You don't get it. It is the turbo. What powers it only tells you if you are using the turbo efficiently.

You don't get it. It is the turbo. What powers it only tells you if you are using the turbo efficiently.

What would you think running the T66's efficiently would see for hp?

You know what they can support. If not, why would you use them?

Corky Bell.

You know what they can support. If not, why would you use them?

Maybe I am doing it wrong..

Corky Bell.

About $28.00 bucks not to bad...

All this engine talk, i dont have the funds but is there a V8 i could put in my s10 with little modifications to make it somewhat fast?... that is if my transmission can withstand it? I also dont know how to replace an engine, but my father might.. anybody is welcome to throw ideas my way.