Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Dayton signed suppressors into law!

Fuck yes.

Edited by dem beats

HAHAHA, that's cheap. I payed $2500 to register the old Jeep (sued the state, got my money back), about $1200 to register the Miata (all expenses, even $150 for some fucking homologation). For now the tax payed for the Miata can't be recovered by court but I'll sue their ass whenever I can. 

This is a bit different. All i did was move to a different state. 

Nevermind, I take that back.  Stupid lazy cunt bitch dumb fuck ass bitch baby momma.   Screwed again.  You'd think I'd fucking learn by now.

So stupid I used bitch twice.  Between her and the idiots at work, my brain is toast.

J, the best beds are Tempurpedic.

That said there is no right or wrong choices.

An adjustable base will do more for your health than any mattress.

Jordan can tell you a bit about bases, and Seth will attest to the tempurpedic awesomeness.

An adjustable base will be when I replace the king sized bed. This is just for the current situation, where the bed will become the guest room bed.

J

What the hell is that hillbilly cable tied fuse holder? LOL!

200 mph duct tape would not with stand the G-Force.

And now with 4" CAI

IMG_20150526_205519_zps5wxw6zfl.jpg

Now you're talkin!

J, the best beds are Tempurpedic.

That said there is no right or wrong choices.

An adjustable base will do more for your health than any mattress.

Jordan can tell you a bit about bases, and Seth will attest to the tempurpedic awesomeness.

An adjustable base will be when I replace the king sized bed. This is just for the current situation, where the bed will become the guest room bed.

J

I refuse to own anything but a tempurpedic. Best mattress, best sleep I have ever had.

Fucking garage door installation.

I should have hired someone.

It's going to be bad as Fuck though.

Wifi garage door. My garage door game will definitely be next level if I don't die.

Fucking garage door installation.

I should have hired someone.

It's going to be bad as Fuck though.

Wifi garage door. My garage door game will definitely be next level if I don't die.

I've got a pair of those. Fucking phone software makes you log in each time so I don't use it.

What happened that made it hard? The first one pissed me off, the second one took like 20 minutes.

And by 20 minutes I am sure it was double that, just went uber well.

And now with 4" CAI

IMG_20150526_205519_zps5wxw6zfl.jpg

Now you're talkin!

Not sure why I didn't do this A LONG time ago.

Thing is fun to drive finally.

I was going to clean my garage today, but no, I have to finish writing a marketing brochure on Automotive applications. Germans can't figure it out, lol

The whole Benefit/Feature thing has them confused.

If you can ask the question, "what's the benefit" then it isn't a benefit...

I need to step up my car cleaning game.

I have a rotary buffer, clay bar, foam cannon, soap...but am interested in perspective on pads/compounds that you all like. In particular for swirl removal on a black SUV.

I have access to a dual-action orbital as well. My buddy Josh has a Flex. I have a feeling that my results on a black car will be better if I use that....but since I need pads/compound I thought I should ask here.

Autogeek gives me a fucking headache. Almost as bad as mp3car.com. Seriously unsearchable.

What stall converter would you recommend for the 4L60E ? 2800 rpm?

Didn't Josh have the firebird?

hd558/598 are super impressive for <$150. but you have the amp so might as well go 600+

Duly noted. I can grab the 600s all day for $150-200 less than the 650s. Is the money for the 650s justifiable?

Also, I can get the over ear Momentums for $140 less than the 600s...

So... please give me some insight.

The important variable is your power band. My GN had a 4200 in it, but I was dealing with lag. My buddy has a blown 73 Camaro with a 2200 in it. You need ti find your sweet spot and go from there.

Didn't Josh have the firebird?

Same Josh

hd558/598 are super impressive for <$150. but you have the amp so might as well go 600+

Duly noted. I can grab the 600s all day for $150-200 less than the 650s. Is the money for the 650s justifiable?

Also, I can get the over ear Momentums for $140 less than the 600s...

So... please give me some insight.

We used to sell slightly modded 600's for $900 at Bruel & Kjaer. We had the FR flattened a bit for doing Sound Quality listening studies.

Both are great sets and both should be something you can demo. Personally I don't ever reach for mine anymore, but that is also because they haven't integrated a handsfree phone connection into the amp/controller yet. If they did, I'd probably wear mine all day long.

Don't base it on the transmission, but your turbo first and foremost without forgetting your cam, heads, rear-end, and obviously cubic inches.

The important variable is your power band. My GN had a 4200 in it, but I was dealing with lag. My buddy has a blown 73 Camaro with a 2200 in it. You need ti find your sweet spot and go from there.

So I should install the transgo-hd2 and go from there should be here by Fri...Or should I just pull the tranny and do the stall win I do the hd2?

Don't base it on the transmission, but your turbo first and foremost without forgetting your cam, heads, rear-end, and obviously cubic inches.

I should have the block not to much longer..Then the fun begins piecing together the top half.