Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

They also said when it rolls into the store they will have real glass screen protectors.

Why?  Its whatever new version of gorilla glass is isn't it?  

They also said when it rolls into the store they will have real glass screen protectors.

Sure it is, but still isn't unbreakable. Non-glass screen savers SUCK

TBT

Just ordered a G4.

Nice phone.

32gb phone + free 128gb card at $600 compared to S6 with 64gb $820.

Doh.gif Samsung

I've never broken a screen and I gave up on screen protectors a few years ago.  My current phone has a sapphire screen though and haven't had an issue.  

Damn this week has been dragging ass. It seems like the summer semester professors are very unfamiliar with the online portion of their classes. Add in the lack of a real sylibus and it makes me scratch the shit out of my head.

J

Doh.gif Samsung

I went with this one because it was free with my upgrade and I like the simplicity of htc.

http://www.htc.com/us/smartphones/htc-one-m9/

I also upgraded my daughters to a smart phone and she wanted a samsuck s6 for $50.

The good news is I will only have 4 phones on my plan for 24 more months, then the kids can start their own.

I always use an otter box case too. I have dropped my dna 100's of times and it never hurt it. Once at work it fell and got hit like a hocky puck and thought for sure it was finished, but it never showed any issues.

Still miffed they stopped the drone beer delivery service for ice fish houses.

That would suck!!

The M9 is a good phone, but the LG G4 wins out for me this time.

My M8 has been a real trooper.

Doh.gif Samsung

And replaceable battery.....

And the theme isn't stupid cartoons.

And leather is sexy.

And laser focusing with 1.8f aperture and arguably better optical stabilization.

Samsung screen is brighter and can get dimmer(is that a word), but super saturated.

Transgo-HD2 came in today!!

The LG being $200 less is just icing on top.

The extra .5 inches of real estate is going to be heaven for me, as will dual application.

I will miss front stereo speakers however.

pretty cool idea

I always use an otter box case too. I have dropped my dna 100's of times and it never hurt it. Once at work it fell and got hit like a hocky puck and thought for sure it was finished, but it never showed any issues.

Had an otterbox on my old iphone, it definetley protects the phone but is bulky... i took it off my iphone and about 3 weeks later my screen was broke.

Had an otterbox on my old iphone, it definetley protects the phone but is bulky... i took it off my iphone and about 3 weeks later my screen was broke.

I have a commuter series for my g3..

I have the defender on my iPhone.

J

J

Nice little case! I got that for a couple of family members when I got their G3's...Was only $29.99 each compared to 59.99 for my commuter series..What is crazy the defender series I liked better looked more durable then my $60.00 one.sad.png

J

Nice little case! I got that for a couple of family members when I got their G3's...Was only $29.99 each compared to 59.99 for my commuter series..What is crazy the defender series I liked better looked more durable then my $60.00 one.:(

It is. The durability, ruggedness, and stability is at a much higher standard than the commuter.

J

I've never broken a screen and I gave up on screen protectors a few years ago.  My current phone has a sapphire screen though and haven't had an issue.

You have a Kyocera? I've been in the three plants that could have made those screens...

You also carry yours in a big ass Otterbox as well don't you? I am a caseless guy and the thing to protect with no case is the screen. I've never used a screen protector before either as they look like shit. The glass ones however don't and will solve my biggest concern.