Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Got a police report today!  Bitch had insurance and she admitted fault!  I hope this goes easily.

1265816284018021733.jpg

Hey now, only one engine is allowed to have the braps!

The only engine I know that Braaaaaps is:

Windows_zps0a46c0c5.png

Got a police report today!  Bitch had insurance and she admitted fault!  I hope this goes easily.

Thank god, hope you win on this!

Go Ryan!!!!

X2!

Be expecting a call from said insurance company in a couple of weeks wanting to settle... I would suggest if you have the time to spare do not take the first offer,if you decline they will most likely call you back in a day or so offering twice as much at least.Don't let them low-ball you as most insurance companies like to do.

Looks awesomely retro and yet so warm.

smDSCN3149_zpsboqcqjsc.jpg

Uh-oh...

smDSCN3152_zpssgzrt4ip.jpg

smDSCN3156_zpsrmvi8x7q.jpg

smDSCN3155_zpshndxiet9.jpg

What a world of difference. I kept within the price range I was hoping, found the power, load compatibility, just about every desire I had was checked off.

I have about 12 hours on the tubes, so they are still opening up, but they sound beautiful. I'm anxious to see how it sounds when fully burned in. I am gonna grab another set of cans too. I want over ear. I may go with the Momentums, but I am still curious about the HD600s

It's a small footprint, but weighs in at a beefy 7 pounds.

Nice seth!!

Looks awesomely retro and yet so warm.

Yep, and 100% tube amp, no op-amps in this puppy. I was finding a ton of hybrids and that was not what I wanted. So warm and buttery smooth...

Thanks fellas. I'm really digging what this little amp is doing for the cans, and listening to it mature is super cool...

Oh yeah, I have some matched Mullard 6V6GT tubes coming for it. I'm anxious to see what they do for the amp.

hd558/598 are super impressive for <$150. but you have the amp so might as well go 600+

$200 to register and transfer title in IL. wtf

Uh-oh...

What a world of difference. I kept within the price range I was hoping, found the power, load compatibility, just about every desire I had was checked off.

I have about 12 hours on the tubes, so they are still opening up, but they sound beautiful. I'm anxious to see how it sounds when fully burned in. I am gonna grab another set of cans too. I want over ear. I may go with the Momentums, but I am still curious about the HD600s

Bitchin ! 

HAHAHA, that's cheap. I payed $2500 to register the old Jeep (sued the state, got my money back), about $1200 to register the Miata (all expenses, even $150 for some fucking homologation). For now the tax payed for the Miata can't be recovered by court but I'll sue their ass whenever I can. 

My yearly on the Benz was just under $1000

Uh-oh...

bad ass

And now with 4" CAI

IMG_20150526_205519_zps5wxw6zfl.jpg

Looks sweet!

What the hell is that hillbilly cable tied fuse holder? LOL!

angry2.gif

What the hell is that hillbilly cable tied fuse holder? LOL!

A temporary solution. Was in a bit of a hurry to get the computer running and location wise it's perfect, but I can get the holes to line up right so I need to make a plate to bolt on. Had no scrap metal so I zip tied it in place.

angry2.gif

I concur!

Stupid low rent cheap ass insurance companies.