Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Why is it a big deal that Mike copies and pastes his writings from Wiki?

Its not, just thought he would answer in his own words given he welds as a proffesion

No I do not!!!

Seems as it is always a big deal..Sometimes I think of myself as the SSA whipping boy biggrin.png

I like to mess with your head a little but some people take it a little to far, like I've said before I like chatting with you, you actually make the HOP more interesting with some of the shit you say. :)

Its not, just thought he would answer in his own words given he welds as a proffesion

No I do not!!!
2015-06-03-18-17-49-985771595_zpscd25b1f

No I do not!!!
2015-06-03-18-17-49-985771595_zpscd25b1f

Nope..I have no idea what you are talking about..huh2.gif

This post was brought to you by the LG G4 in brownish/tan leather.

"LG G4, fuck yeah!"

-LG G4 users everywhere

Bout time slow ass

Seems as it is always a big deal..Sometimes I think of myself as the SSA whipping boy biggrin.png
You like to be whipped obviously

I watched my god daughter be promoted to 1st grade.

I get to see my son do that next Monday.

Seems as it is always a big deal..Sometimes I think of myself as the SSA whipping boy biggrin.png

I like to mess with your head a little but some people take it a little to far, like I've said before I like chatting with you, you actually make the HOP more interesting with some of the shit you say. smile.png

Key word some tongue.png

I take everything too far. Always have, always will

One thing I like about you though is you say whats on your mind and dont "sugar coat" shit. When i first joined SSA Forum a little over a year ago I thought you were a rude asshole no offense... but now I think your cool lol

Seems as it is always a big deal..Sometimes I think of myself as the SSA whipping boy biggrin.png

You like whipping me huh2.gif

sad.png

I like to mess with your head a little but some people take it a little to far, like I've said before I like chatting with you, you actually make the HOP more interesting with some of the shit you say. smile.png

Key word some tongue.png

Don't get me started...biggrin.png

One thing I like about you though is you say whats on your mind and dont "sugar coat" shit. When i first joined SSA Forum a little over a year ago I thought you were a rude asshole no offense... but now I think your cool lol

You think I'd take offense at that? I want people to think and when you sugar coat it they want you to think for them. That doesn't help and if you don't want to be helped I can't (and no one) can help you.

All good.

sad.png

The thing is you like whipping yourself. I just make it noticeable.

You think I'd take offense at that? I want people to think and when you sugar coat it they want you to think for them. That doesn't help and if you don't want to be helped I can't (and no one) can help you.

All good.

Would you like to sugar coat my salty ballz huh2.gif

sad.png

The thing is you like whipping yourself. I just make it noticeable.

I could turn the page if I wanna but whats the fun in that.. wink.png

Got the keys to my first home today and the first thing I do? Check to see if the LBZ fits in the garage. It fits if I back it in, but can't pull forward unless I get a roll pan and lose the rear bumper. Never been a fan of roll pans on lifted trucks but I'll think about it...

IMAG1928_zps7m02hfwy.jpg

IMAG1931_zpstbwndwpm.jpg

Both ways have their pros and cons, in the morning if I pull in forward I can let it warm up without filling the garage with diesel and probably making a black spot on the wall. Pulling in backwards makes it easier to get in and out since the drivers door would be by the garage to house door.

So about two months ago my friend in the welding class went through a temporary to hire agency which is a three month probationary period for a job, and the business likes you and your work ethic they can hire you permanently, well he got a job welding through the temp to hire place making 17$ an hour starting and the place where he works is currently hiring more welders so I went down To the temp agency to try and get a job where he works. And the lady I talked to told me that they would not hire me because I have never had a job welding and work at Burger King, and that if she turned my application in to the welding company that they would just throw it in the trash. Bitch really pissed me off, just because I work at Burger King doesnt mean that I am not good at welding. Matter of fact my friend lied on his resume and said he has had a temporary welding job nd thats how he got the 17$ HR welding job. :(

That was easier than typing that shit biggrin.png

It doesn't show any understanding of the topic when that is done.

So you know what company it is, go down and talk with them. Ask to do a welding test and if pass, a job.

Garages are for tools, not vehicles.

So about two months ago my friend in the welding class went through a temporary to hire agency which is a three month probationary period for a job, and the business likes you and your work ethic they can hire you permanently, well he got a job welding through the temp to hire place making 17$ an hour starting and the place where he works is currently hiring more welders so I went down To the temp agency to try and get a job where he works. And the lady I talked to told me that they would not hire me because I have never had a job welding and work at Burger King, and that if she turned my application in to the welding company that they would just throw it in the trash. Bitch really pissed me off, just because I work at Burger King doesnt mean that I am not good at welding. Matter of fact my friend lied on his resume and said he has had a temporary welding job nd thats how he got the 17$ HR welding job. sad.png

You really need to check out your local pipe fitting/plumber local if you have already have some know how of welding get into a apprenticeship ASAP...

So you know what company it is, go down and talk with them. Ask to do a welding test and if pass, a job.

I would but they are only taking employees through the staffing agency

So go down, impress them, then give your resume to the lady again.