Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

If you think that is aluminum I have some beachfront property to sell you.

A lot of guys have a lot of property to sell today....

So I'm back on the kick of trying to find some 18's for the truck that have a bigger backspacing so I can run some 285's that will be much more "tucked" than my 315's

I really want to know if I can get away with some stock wheels but I don't have any to test before buying.

If you think that is aluminum I have some beachfront property to sell you.

Lol....I know my metal....cool.png Melting points to molecular structure brother smile.png

I know mine too Kirk Hammet, Dave Mustaine, Randy Rhoads, Steve Vai, Tony Iommi, Yngwei Malmsteen

I know mine too Kirk Hammet, Dave Mustaine, Randy Rhoads, Steve Vai, Tony Iommi, Yngwei Malmsteen

Care to bet it is not aluminum "VIA" paypal.....huh2.gif

You know Elton John and Boy George...lildevil.gif

Actually I don't, why don't you tell us about them

Actually I don't, why don't you tell us about them

You sent me a concert T-shirt from sausage fest 2014 huh2.gif

The code ended up being a P0442, small evap leak. I couldn't remember if it popped up after I got gas or not. I disconnected the battery for 15 min and now the code is gone. We will see if it was just the gas cap.

On the other hand, my ABS/Brake light have been on for a while. The guy said that every wheel speed sensor says it is bad so it's probably the ABS controller. I know the front right one is bad as the guy that re-did my front end bushing re-installed it in such a way that the tire rubbed through it.

Who's doing the work on the car? Make sure before you throw money at the car that it is indeed a bad unit. For example on my truck the speed sensors always show 3mph since they require voltage to operate and never get to 0mph on the tech2 scanner. To the untrained eye seeing 3mph sitting still would be a huge red flag but in this case it's normal. ABS light can also mean bad wheel bearing so I would jack the vehicle up and grab the wheel at 12 and 6 and rock the wheel to see if there's movement. It only takes a little wobble to make the ABS sensor lose signal and even a millisecond of lost signal will trigger the ABS light/code.

I'll be doing any work on the vehicle.

Oh shit your fucked. Edited by Stephen93s10

???

I was joking, you said you will be doing any work on the vehicle...so I said oh shit your fucked lol

The code ended up being a P0442, small evap leak. I couldn't remember if it popped up after I got gas or not. I disconnected the battery for 15 min and now the code is gone. We will see if it was just the gas cap.

On the other hand, my ABS/Brake light have been on for a while. The guy said that every wheel speed sensor says it is bad so it's probably the ABS controller. I know the front right one is bad as the guy that re-did my front end bushing re-installed it in such a way that the tire rubbed through it.

Who's doing the work on the car? Make sure before you throw money at the car that it is indeed a bad unit. For example on my truck the speed sensors always show 3mph since they require voltage to operate and never get to 0mph on the tech2 scanner. To the untrained eye seeing 3mph sitting still would be a huge red flag but in this case it's normal. ABS light can also mean bad wheel bearing so I would jack the vehicle up and grab the wheel at 12 and 6 and rock the wheel to see if there's movement. It only takes a little wobble to make the ABS sensor lose signal and even a millisecond of lost signal will trigger the ABS light/code.
Oh shit your fucked.

1. You're 

2. Some probably know more about cars than you do smile.png

???

I was joking, you said you will be doing any work on the vehicle...so I said oh shit your fucked lol

3. You're

???

3. You're

4. you are

Oh shit your fucked.

1. You're

2. Some probably know more about cars than you do smile.png

1. I do not know a lot about cars yet, so yes there are a lot of people that know more about cars then me including yourself.

2. What are you some kind of a fuckin English professor lol :P

Tore the top half of the motor down and cleaned the throttle body and intake and re-assembled in less than 45 min..

???

3. You're

4. you are

Very good Mikey, you want a cookie? Better yet you probably want an ice cold beer, if you aren't already intoxicated. :D

???

3. You're

4. you are

Very good Mikey, you want a cookie? Better yet you probably want an ice cold beer, if you aren't already intoxicated. biggrin.png

I am fucked up...You already know smile.png  but I will still take a cold one!

Oh shit your fucked.

1. You're

In college, know a descent amount about welding Tig,Mig,flux core, and stick...automotive is next semester, not because I plan to be an auto tech, but just because I want to be able to work on my own stuff

Oh shit your fucked.

1. You're

In college, know a descent amount about welding Tig,Mig,flux core, and stick...automotive is next semester, not because I plan to be an auto tech, but just because I want to be able to work on my own stuff

What settings and wire,gas mix ect... on a bobcat would you do if you was welding carbon steel that was 3mm in thickness? Say a pass that was over 100mm in length.."no pulse" solid pass.

???

3. You're
4. you are
Very good Mikey, you want a cookie? Better yet you probably want an ice cold beer, if you aren't already intoxicated. biggrin.png

I am fucked up...You already know smile.png but I will still take a cold one!

So you're fucked up and tore the top half of your motor apart and put it back together? So your one of those alcoholics that can work when drunk huh?