Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I am guessing ground as the other option would be absurd....but it is GM

I would assume 5 volts but WTF do I know?

I am baffled by the ebrake trigger wire for my new HU. It's either switched to ground, or voltage, so why can't I get it to work?

Because it probably has some other stupid output.

No, it's the receiver side. You give it power, doesn't work. Give it ground, it doesn't work. Only otherthing I can think of is pulse. I even built a reversal rest at ground circuit and that didn't work.

I am baffled by the ebrake trigger wire for my new HU. It's either switched to ground, or voltage, so why can't I get it to work?

No, it's the receiver side. You give it power, doesn't work. Give it ground, it doesn't work. Only otherthing I can think of is pulse. I even built a reversal rest at ground circuit and that didn't work.

Or maybe it just doesn't work Doh.gif

Could be.

I like this phone more than I expected, and the pictures it takes are amazeballs.

I know that a lot of it is internal processing but I just took an ISO 300 shot at 1/25th in my basement with only my monitor and a desk lamp >4' away, and I could read type 8 font from my receipt that I just sent into LG for the free SD card(s) and the battery and protector.

If you didn't submit your promo Sean the 128 gig promo from T-mobil is "until Supplies last". I would get both in ASAP.

The 128gb I did RIGHT away. SMS rebates sent me the response on the 128. Was still afraid I couldn't do both. Where did you get the email response for teh 32/battery?

It was the link I posted earlier.

LG emailed me on both... No SMS.

Is it anything like the Chevrolet's that need a special PAC adapter to get the correct signal? In that case I believe the correct signal was a pulse.

Diode?

I like this phone more than I expected, and the pictures it takes are amazeballs.

I know that a lot of it is internal processing but I just took an ISO 300 shot at 1/25th in my basement with only my monitor and a desk lamp >4' away, and I could read type 8 font from my receipt that I just sent into LG for the free SD card(s) and the battery and protector.

If you didn't submit your promo Sean the 128 gig promo from T-mobil is "until Supplies last". I would get both in ASAP.

The 128gb I did RIGHT away. SMS rebates sent me the response on the 128. Was still afraid I couldn't do both. Where did you get the email response for teh 32/battery?
It was the link I posted earlier.

LG emailed me on both... No SMS.

http://lgg4promo.smsrebates.com/LGG4Promo/Default.aspx

Is it anything like the Chevrolet's that need a special PAC adapter to get the correct signal? In that case I believe the correct signal was a pulse.

I honestly have no idea. The manual just states to hook it up to the switched side of the ebrake switch. The switch on the Lincoln is just that, a switch. There's no electronics within it. You're open or closed.

I'll have to do some research I guess.

I'll be damned if my a/c was working fine last night when I cut off the car,now clutch will not engage...Swapped out some relays still nothing WTF!! huh2.gif

Learn how to use a dmm.smile.png

Learn how to use a dmm.smile.png

I know how smile.png Fixing to go back out there came in to cool off and a beer break.wink.png

Beer is bad when you have to have it first. I hate parts changers! Real mechanics diagnose and fix the problem and only use parts if needed.

Edited by pmureika

Speaking of A/C issues, my girlfriend was having issues it was blowing hot air and so I told her to do a few easy things like check her cabin filter and other small stuff. Well after two days she decides to come to my apartment for me to look at it and halfway here she realized her A/C button wasn't pushed. I never mentioned it to her because I just assumed she tried that haha.

Speaking of A/C issues, my girlfriend was having issues it was blowing hot air and so I told her to do a few easy things like check her cabin filter and other small stuff. Well after two days she decides to come to my apartment for me to look at it and halfway here she realized her A/C button wasn't pushed. I never mentioned it to her because I just assumed she tried that haha.

lol

oh wait, isn't canbus 2 wires?

GM it is one wire.

As for the Joyconn, I have one just happens to be the older non-Can bus version. Doh.gif

Just wanted to check to see if I could skip the SWI which is why I wanted to check.

well at least i know what to get. dont really want to spend money on another joycon right now. i've been making due with a blue tooth remote. 

you would think they'd upload something better than 240p 

sitting back, watching the equalizer, love this movie. huge denzel fan.

That is impressive

Looks like I broke Autotrader....

Nope, I broke it the other day.

Since you're looking at Escapes, I'll sell you one dirt cheap.

DIRT CHEAP.

2013+?

I'd rather have a 12 than a 13. First year for something new is a big fat NO. Seriously.