Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Camaro on the ATS-V chassis is sweet too. Hope the interior isn't even more cramped than the ATS though. Then it'd make a 4 series feel big and that would make it pointless IMO. And damnit, a ZL1 convert in the new body style would be sweet otherwise.

I really want the Lincoln version of the new Mustang in a convertible....but that will NEVER get built sad.png I wouldn't care if they called it a Ford but "King Ranched" it with a bit more fervor.

By then hopefully the tune is free.

Sucks because tomorrow I am supposed to go and get the boat. Wife asked if we could use her Volvo, lol.It does tow 4960lbs which would legally fit what Malibu says my boat weighs almost. They list the boat at 4200lbs + trailer...however mine scaled out at 6870lb. WTF???

Figuring on 2600 extra lbs I would say the trailer, water, gas, engine fluids, and upgrades account for the weight Sean.

Especially if you changed the seating from stock.

Or that could be stock weight, and yours has upgraded packages.

J

I quoted the TOWING weight, not hull. Hull can't be more than 2k I thought. Engine/drive and fluids add up quick though.

My seating is near stock. I double insulated one storage bin to create a 4' long cooler, but otherwise it is pretty stock. That is mostly foam with some glass and gel coat though so I wouldn't call it heavy. Also added a 4" riser to the seat which was a hunk of aluminum rectangle tubing.

Now wet, it is a SHIT load more than stock. Added nearly 4k lbs worth of water sacks to it.

Throw in 11 people and fill it up with 7000lbs of water and she throws a MONSTER wave

Also tows like a pig.

And no, that isn't me

MalibuFull_zps4122a0c2.jpg

Classic Sean install. 8 JL Audio 6.5's and a 15" Xcon

I have a two tweeter solution designed up for the tower though...just don't know if I give a shit.

This is a better perspective

AMG%20LSV%201%20of%201_zpsrxkbphsj.jpg

I still miss the size of the AMG. It was really perfect. Big enough for a 2 week family trip, huge front buckets and enough seat for the boys in the backseat.

Referring to snowmobile limits J. Wouldn't be so helpful down there, lol

Boooo. I thought you were talking cars.

J

SEXY marketinghttp://www.cadillac.com/v-series/2016-cts-v-sedan.html?seo=goo_|_Cadillac-Awareness_|_GMNA|US|CAD|GOOG|S|BP|A|EX|BPR|CTSVSED|MLC|0|0||NA|NA|NA_|_Cadillac+CTSV_|_cadillac%20cts%20v&mkwid=sJePnzjRz|dc&pcrid=66391521293&pmt=e&pkw=cadillac%20cts%20vI WANT. BAD. If there isn't a 4 seater convertible that fits me I may have to figure out how to get one of these. Then I can make the truck really fast, lol.

That is beautiful!! Would be great for crusing the Gulf!!

Have to go drive a new Mustang GT though. Still on my bucket list.Less than $5k adder. Installed without tune probably $6khttp://www.on3performance.com/we-are-designing-the-new-2015-mustang-gt-twin-turbo-system/

Fuck cars. One of the kids I ahd class with last semester had one. As he put it 'this was dad's way of saying sorry for missing all my soccer games', and it had some serious pull. Wasn't thrilled with the tires on it though. Felt like it was ice skating half the time I drove it

J

This is a better perspectiveAMG%20LSV%201%20of%201_zpsrxkbphsj.jpg

I still miss the size of the AMG. It was really perfect. Big enough for a 2 week family trip, huge front buckets and enough seat for the boys in the backseat.

The damn thing looks like a toy truck next to the boat. Kinda reminds me of the BMW X3.

J

Sucks because tomorrow I am supposed to go and get the boat. Wife asked if we could use her Volvo, lol.It does tow 4960lbs which would legally fit what Malibu says my boat weighs almost. They list the boat at 4200lbs + trailer...however mine scaled out at 6870lb. WTF???

Figuring on 2600 extra lbs I would say the trailer, water, gas, engine fluids, and upgrades account for the weight Sean.Especially if you changed the seating from stock.Or that could be stock weight, and yours has upgraded packages.J
I quoted the TOWING weight, not hull. Hull can't be more than 2k I thought. Engine/drive and fluids add up quick though.My seating is near stock. I double insulated one storage bin to create a 4' long cooler, but otherwise it is pretty stock. That is mostly foam with some glass and gel coat though so I wouldn't call it heavy. Also added a 4" riser to the seat which was a hunk of aluminum rectangle tubing.

Then where does that extra 2600 lbs come from if the manufacturers numer is towing? Is it the same trailor it was rated with?

Maybe you have kilos or cash in the tires or hull. It did come from the SW.

J

Damn, the HOP is dead today, wheres everyone at

Working like a dog.
X2 I gotta work a fuckin weekend!
120 last 2 weeks round about.

No IT and barely enough sales to beat draw.

Makes for a long day don't it? 80% of the time I average 60-80 hrs a week it gets old,no time to do shit.

Anyone use a tire dressing that lasts for more than a week?

I use the cheap Meguiars gel. I buy one of those curved applicators to apply, then let it sit for a couple hours, then rub it into the tire which also removes the excess.

Doesn't help how much the damn caddy throws shit around. The rear window took FOREVER to clay bar. Like 50 passes in each spot. Was insane.

Why would you clay glass? It's a waste of product. It's non-porous; there will only be surface contaminants. Save yourself a lot of time and some cash and buy some 0000 steel wool and some baby shampoo and distilled water in a sprayer. It's aquick, effective, abd removes everything without scratching.

I really want the Lincoln version of the new Mustang in a convertible....but that will NEVER get built sad.png I wouldn't care if they called it a Ford but "King Ranched" it with a bit more fervor.

The way I see it, the Mustang has become the new Mark. Big heavy powerful coupe, albeit without the luxury amenities.

The Mustang should be a cheap lightweight toy to build in the aftermarket.

Damn, the HOP is dead today, wheres everyone at

Working like a dog.
X2 I gotta work a fuckin weekend!
120 last 2 weeks round about.

No IT and barely enough sales to beat draw.

Makes for a long day don't it? 80% of the time I average 60-80 hrs a week it gets old,no time to do shit.

Long time ago my average was 72. Left that job. I wouldn't mind if my pay didn't better reflect my hours.

I use the cheap Meguiars gel. I buy one of those curved applicators to apply, then let it sit for a couple hours, then rub it into the tire which also removes the excess.

Yup the only thing I use, my nittio's have seen nothing but that since 2009 and they still look new.

http://www.meguiars.com/en/automotive/products/g7516-endurancereg-tire-gel/

That is what I was using too.

I don't mind a "wet" look either however.