Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

remind me not to show my dad. Since he retired, he's been on a gun buying spree.

remind me not to show my dad. Since he retired, he's been on a gun buying spree.

All the more reason. :)

Buying an extra beater for mpg worked out for me, back when gas was $4 a gallon and I was driving 128 miles a day round trip. I paid $1200 for the car, the gas savings paid off the car in the summer of work and I kept it for another 3-4 years, put about another $6-700 in repairs over the time, and sold it for $1000.

33k miles a year and your not a product rep??!??!?!

It had a talk highway gear and that average is rush hour.

It got 13 when she was healthy. 13 highway or 13 in town. It just didn't matter

I get 10 in town/highway in town, but on long journeys when you just go 80 I can get closer to 20. I still have a problem with the gas pedal being used on the highway though so it is normally closer to 15 there, but gas is not an expense I pay attention to.
There no way you could get 20mpg if you got that thing on the highway and just set the cruise at 80 for most of a tank.

Helga gets a constant ~30mpg highway. With 8 gears of gets awesome MPG all the way to 75. I never go faster right now.

The second I get to side streets or heavy traffic it drops so bad. I also get into the go pedal from stop signs...

My mixed is 17.3 now driving 30 more miles a day. It was 15 mpg before.

When I go out of town I will reset and I'll be over 25 without blinking at >70.

The expy getting 20 MPG highway is completely reasonable with how modern transmissions work and how good fuel management is today.

Edited by dem beats

It's just snowing. .

It had a talk highway gear and that average is rush hour.

It got 13 when she was healthy. 13 highway or 13 in town. It just didn't matter

I get 10 in town/highway in town, but on long journeys when you just go 80 I can get closer to 20. I still have a problem with the gas pedal being used on the highway though so it is normally closer to 15 there, but gas is not an expense I pay attention to.

There no way you could get 20mpg if you got that thing on the highway and just set the cruise at 80 for most of a tank.

I averaged 22 after the supercharger on a 50 mile ride.  Tail wind and flat though.  Closer to 70 

And snowing. .

WTF?  We ain't got shit.  AND my boat is still in the driveway.

Wifey got her new ride huh?

I was SUPPOSED to buy a BMW today, but it was sorely misrepresented by the owner.

I had three of those.  The one I "bought" I haven't seen yet, but it is in clean up at BMW finalizing the certification.  Should be mint according to them.  Obviously if not, I won't buy it.  Saved atm for me though.  4cyl car :(

It's been non-stop here since 2AM. Fucking BS! The ground is still warm though, so it's melted quite a bit. I was at my parent's house aroundhere 3 and they already had 6".

Going to get my sleds on Friday.  Don't need snow until then, lol.

....just realized today I haven't ordered my snow tires yet.  :Doh:

Bought my daughter a 2001 Toyota corolla this morning and got home to a message about the beetle. The fellow came and loved it, no more beetle for me.

Seems to be a car frenzy going on.

Says the guy who has a good portion of the intake off his truck atm.  Fucking fuel rail keeps popping off the rear injector. sad.png

New clips, perhaps? We ran stock clips on race GNs with 150 pound pumps.