Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

That and of course I still dig a sexy wagon

12210473951175905.jpg

...but it is awd and I want rwd for a daily.

Big 2 door (ie a 15yr old can sit behind me), v8, manual, rwd and I want one. 

42 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

I hate daily driving a 4 door.  2 doors are so much nicer.

Until someone parks too close.

40 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

V10

Older M6.

BOOM!

17 minutes ago, dem beats said:

Until someone parks too close.

I don't live where that happens.

15 minutes ago, dem beats said:

V10

Older M6.

BOOM!

I said big 2 door.  There is ZERO back seat behind me.  Less than a Mustang back seat.

That and I can't even drive the car, way too small.  Ok, I can but driving with a retarded gangsta lean is not what I call driving.

<-has to recline in the Escalade to fit btw....but nowhere near as much as the 6.  it is awful.

As long as the stretch the chassis to do this so the backseat has 3" more leg room I am in!

b4124294bfbcbb38bffcd734cefcf4a7.jpg

The Camaro version isn't so bad either.

landscape-1452470559-2016-buick-avista-c

36 minutes ago, dem beats said:

Yikes.. Starkey...

You see the news Sean?

Now I did.  Wow.

On 9/20/2016 at 8:29 PM, ///M5 said:

Which version of windows?

I am having a problem duplexing on one or even with two cards atm.  ie, I can't have sound go in and come out synchronously.  Means I have to bypass my "headunit" to listen to the radio atm since my digital radio receiver is only analog audio output.  The Behringer 202 has a monitor mode though so it passes through direct just fine...with the one disadvantage in that the sound card boots faster than the windows sound processor so everytime you turn on the pc you hear the radio for .3 seconds.

Was annoying enough I unplugged it, but have easy access to plug it back in when I want....and then did nothing.  I keep meaning to figure that one out.

I thought i could use Equalizer APO to output to a pair of behringer 202's. I can do all the xover and stuff for each channel individually though. Should have choosen a 4 channel sound card I guess.  

Windows 10 is the OS. 

I just picked up a dell 8" tablet that runs windows 8. Might be a good option for car pc. Though you might want the new version with 4 gb ram. I heard there are ways to add similar function as what you get from timur's kernal for the nexus 7 (turns on when car ignition turns on and sleeps when car off. etc). OTG works for charge and data too. 

I got a clarion hu here that can do a 2way + sub active XO. would be sweet if that works for the monitors. 

Edited by lithium

15 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Looks like a blast! Cant go wrong with the track being in the middle of town either. 

Well, it was 100 miles away from where I live. I left the inlaw's house at 7 AM, the road from there to the event was awesomesauce.

IMG_20160918_072735674.jpg

17 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Definitely looks great dude!

:wub:

4 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Oddly enough today I looked at the new Mustang Eco-boost. Kind of affordable here. It's a fricking barge, longer and wider than the Jeep and almost as heavy. But I like it a lot. 

9 hours ago, lithium said:

I thought i could use Equalizer APO to output to a pair of behringer 202's. I can do all the xover and stuff for each channel individually though. Should have choosen a 4 channel sound card I guess.  

Windows 10 is the OS. 

I am surprised you can't.  Seems to me that should be part of the software if it is going to be useful.

9 hours ago, lithium said:

I just picked up a dell 8" tablet that runs windows 8. Might be a good option for car pc. Though you might want the new version with 4 gb ram. I heard there are ways to add similar function as what you get from timur's kernal for the nexus 7 (turns on when car ignition turns on and sleeps when car off. etc). OTG works for charge and data too. 

My Intel NUC takes about 5 seconds to start up.  Music is playing by the time I back out of the garage.  Would be a bit faster if I had it turn on automatically, but I was having a problem with that and yanked the wire and added a switch.  Reminds me I need to rewire that option.

8 hours ago, Adrian_D said:

Oddly enough today I looked at the new Mustang Eco-boost. Kind of affordable here. It's a fricking barge, longer and wider than the Jeep and almost as heavy. But I like it a lot. 

It needs to be 4" longer for me.  No one can even come close to sitting behind me :(

On 9/20/2016 at 9:40 AM, Tirefryr said:

Holy shit that looks GREAT!  What a transformation!

Forum software sucks on mobile sometimes.

Can't get rid of this quote in my replies.