Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

If you google Ow on the first page nothing but Ouch shows up...

5 hours ago, ///M5 said:

If you Google it says it is slang for ouch

That's all I've ever heard it for. 

Just to be classy I went as Hitler tonight

3 hours ago, ///M5 said:

If you google Ow on the first page nothing but Ouch shows up...

That's like when I googled CTS/V and it come up $65k. But after digging just a little further I found the real price $96k. Same with the ow thing if you dig a little further and scroll down to Urban dictionary you will read the exact examples I type word for word. And your right it's not a real word just slang we hillbilly use know different then texting lol or omg. Should I type "o wow" so you understand lol.

I don't understand how omitting one letter makes slang.  I mean, shit, it's a 3 letter word.  How lazy are you that you can't type or PRONOUNCE the W?

Apparently I need to make a Black November sale......

No thanks to TWC (err Spectrum) Customer Servoxe, I was able to set up and activate my internet at 7PM last night.

If I wouldn't have called it would have been 3x faster. Stupid CS rep was trying to sell me bundles when I said I only wanted internet.

I ended up doing it all online (CC Info, credit check etc.) and it was so nice.

8 hours ago, Billy Jack said:

That's like when I googled CTS/V and it come up $65k. But after digging just a little further I found the real price $96k. Same with the ow thing if you dig a little further and scroll down to Urban dictionary you will read the exact examples I type word for word. And your right it's not a real word just slang we hillbilly use know different then texting lol or omg. Should I type "o wow" so you understand lol.

Or nothing the same. CTS-V shows up right at the top of the first page.  In fact the $65k sport never shows up.

And if you open the Urban dictionary again it says it is for Ouch.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ow&utm_source=search-action

nowhere on the page ever does it have the word wow...if the chrome search function works anyway

I'm not using chrome, but the one I'm reading says it can have infenate meanings, one listed is "oh" "wow," so apparently one of us needs to update our web browser. 

34 minutes ago, Billy Jack said:

I'm not using chrome, but the one I'm reading says it can have infenate meanings, one listed is "oh" "wow," so apparently one of us needs to update our web browser. 

Chrome I used to search the PAGE not the internet.  Webpage was urbandictionary.com which is what you referenced.  Perhaps the internet > you.

FF at work, Chrome at home, Opera on the phone.

10 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Here, this might help:

http://bfy.tw/8VGY

First link, click on it.

Ha, just cause you can't find what I'm reading, doesn't mean I don't know how to use google. Trust me I copied it word for word, letter by letter. How hard is this to understand, it's slang homey. I never said it was a actual word in the dictionary, obviously it isn't. Trust me, we hillbilly's have a launguage all our own. Me and a friend could have an entire conversation when we where in detriot, and nobody could understand one word. Anytime I would go to a McDonalds, I would have to pull to the window and show them my registration plate, because they always thought I was pucking with them on the speaker. 

Duckduckgo > google.

12 minutes ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Duckduckgo > google.

12 minutes ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Duckduckgo > google.

Lol

1 hour ago, Billy Jack said:

Ha, just cause you can't find what I'm reading, doesn't mean I don't know how to use google. Trust me I copied it word for word, letter by letter. How hard is this to understand, it's slang homey. I never said it was a actual word in the dictionary, obviously it isn't. Trust me, we hillbilly's have a launguage all our own. Me and a friend could have an entire conversation when we where in detriot, and nobody could understand one word. Anytime I would go to a McDonalds, I would have to pull to the window and show them my registration plate, because they always thought I was pucking with them on the speaker. 

Ok, if you want to sound uneducated carry on.

1 hour ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Duckduckgo > google.

Even that shows ow to not be wow.

Of course, this is the one and only meaning for me.

...which make it work like hell at the beginning of a sentence.

2 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Ok, if you want to sound uneducated carry on.

That doesn't bother me in the least. Some of the greatest minds ever had idiocracies! Not that I'm saying I'm one of them, I'm definetly not, I'm just a simple country boy. 

12 minutes ago, Billy Jack said:

That doesn't bother me in the least. Some of the greatest minds ever had idiocracies! Not that I'm saying I'm one of them, I'm definetly not, I'm just a simple country boy. 

You mean idiosyncrasies?

39 minutes ago, Tirefryr said:

You mean idiosyncrasies?

No I'm meant idiocrasies, the behavior of idiots! Lol

You do realize. . . . 

28 minutes ago, Billy Jack said:

No I'm meant idiocrasies, the behavior of idiots! Lol

Then your sentence failed...but that fits.