Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

And Mike.  Being just the right amount of Sean

Android Auto >> carpc or anything else

Well got the SS wheels on the blazer finally,worked out perfect with the spacers and size tires I bought. Will look much better when the lowering kit gets here,got a 3" in front and 3" in rear ordered.And of course had to get the Belltech street performance shocks to go with it..Also when I had the tires mounted and balanced while it was on the lift they noticed  the wheel bearing was bad.They told me they would put it in for $364.00 and it would take about 2 hours.I told them I would order it myself for $35 and put it in myself when I install the lowering kit.So I guess I have a full days work ahead of me when the parts come in.

9 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Speaking of there was a nice 5.1 Dayton set on sale on parts express I looked at recently. Maybe worth checking out Mikey! 

https://www.parts-express.com/b652-51-home-theater-surround-sound-speaker-system-with-10-subwoofer--300-689

Not bad for $199.99,but I kinda of had my heart set on something wireless.Plus I don't have a decent home reciever that's HDMI,and one of those would be another $200 minimum for a used one.

Wonder if that would be any count?

"The big azz link above"

8 minutes ago, mikel7829 said:

Not bad for $199.99,but I kinda of had my heart set on something wireless.Plus I don't have a decent home reciever that's HDMI,and one of those would be another $200 minimum for a used one.

The Vizio 5.1 wireless has been satisfactory for me. Believe it was around $150. Was a gift so I didn't pick it out, but no complaints. Then again I don't have freaky deaky Dutch hearing like Sean. 

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

Skiing was fun.  Short little skis.  The longest the had were 174's....compared to my old 225 these were tiny and had SHIT edges.  Still ripped pretty hard and am sore today.

Sounds about like my last trip a couple years ago. Definitely was sorer than I had ever remembered being when young.

This was about an hour after I drove through. Was 3 other slides in the area last night as well.Image may contain: night

Finally got this pig pulled and listed!

No photo description available.

Edelbrock is bolted on, just need to hook everything up!!!!:rockwoot:

Almost have all the parts for my lift acquired! Taking my mechanic out to lunch this week to get him buttered up and discuss his next tattoo/payment. :D

1 hour ago, mikel7829 said:

Well got the SS wheels on the blazer finally,worked out perfect with the spacers and size tires I bought. Will look much better when the lowering kit gets here,got a 3" in front and 3" in rear ordered.And of course had to get the Belltech street performance shocks to go with it..Also when I had the tires mounted and balanced while it was on the lift they noticed  the wheel bearing was bad.They told me they would put it in for $364.00 and it would take about 2 hours.I told them I would order it myself for $35 and put it in myself when I install the lowering kit.So I guess I have a full days work ahead of me when the parts come in.

Devotion.

2 hours ago, mikel7829 said:

Wonder if that would be any count?

"The big azz link above"

Dont need to click.

Bookshelfs.

So many good cheeeeep options.

Hell mikey, for how much work you do you could build a pair in 10 min that would blow away anything you've ever looked at.

http://www.zaphaudio.com/ZMV5.html

Edited by dem beats

5 hours ago, dem beats said:

Dont need to click.

Bookshelfs.

So many good cheeeeep options.

Hell mikey, for how much work you do you could build a pair in 10 min that would blow away anything you've ever looked at.

http://www.zaphaudio.com/ZMV5.html

If I wasn't afraid it would take me 2 years to get them built and finished I probably would go that route.:D I have so much stuff I want and need to do,most of the time it seems I just run circles debating on what stuff I want to knock out on the list.With the little free time I have nowadays I am so wore out from work I tend to just sit my rear end on the couch and watch tv or play on my phone.I literally broke my couch it sags to the floor from where I sit.:(

1 hour ago, mikel7829 said:

If I wasn't afraid it would take me 2 years to get them built and finished I probably would go that route.:D I have so much stuff I want and need to do,most of the time it seems I just run circles debating on what stuff I went to knock out on the list.With the little free time I have nowadays I am so wore out from work I tend to just sit my rear end on the couch and watch tv or play on my phone.I literally broke my couch it says to the floor from where I sit.:(

Pay Jared!  He could cut it and ship it in 30 min.

;-)

Don't you be tempting me to build any 2ch crap.  

If I was closer I'd try to buy the Maggies back off of Sean but no plans on heading up there anytime.  

Please re-read my last post again and it will probably make more seance..I had to edit it,I had a boat load of typo's..lol

2 hours ago, dem beats said:

Pay Jared!  He could cut it and ship it in 30 min.

;-)

He does have those mad home audio cabinet fabrication skillz..Maybe one day I can butter him up.:D

18 minutes ago, mikel7829 said:

He does have those mad home audio cabinet fabrication skillz..Maybe one day I can butter him up.:D

I'm pretty sure he accepts cash, girls, or cola along with all forms of E Payment.

:D

venmo dat booty.

Cash, Grass, or Ass, no builds for free?  

I'm seriously thinking of buying for myself.  

The floor standing is 50$ more.