Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I need to get scanned because the mirror says I'm just >21% body fat now and hovering around 280...

While really fat in my midsection I can see feathering start to show on my guards.  What the actual fuuuuuck?

50 minutes ago, dem beats said:

I need to get scanned because the mirror says I'm just >21% body fat now and hovering around 280...

While really fat in my midsection I can see feathering start to show on my guards.  What the actual fuuuuuck?

Sounds like you’re killing it bro!!  Progress not perfection no matter how unconventional. ;)

6 minutes ago, j-roadtatts said:

Sounds like you’re killing it bro!!  Progress not perfection no matter how unconventional. ;)

Daily Zerchers and starvation bro.

Get cut, get butt.

Picked me up a new Samsung 65" 4k curved tv,now all I need is decent soundbar with a sub anyone know where I can find one for a good deal? Maybe $100-$150 range?

Congrats on the warranty coverage!

Need to do a lower intake gasket on my Yukon soon, while I'm at it I'm putting in new fuel injectors.  The front end could also stand some loving.  

3 hours ago, mikel7829 said:

Picked me up a new Samsung 65" 4k curved tv,now all I need is decent soundbar with a sub anyone know where I can find one for a good deal? Maybe $100-$150 range?

Sean found a really good soundbar if I remember correctly. 

17 hours ago, dem beats said:

Daily Zerchers and starvation bro.

Get cut, get butt.

Whatever works brotha’!

I just spent $100 on beef jerky, cheese sticks, pistachios and a few cases of Redbull’s! That’s my diet for the week Fam!:D

Was down another five on the scale when I jumped on it yesterday!

10 hours ago, mikel7829 said:

I have the $150 Visio special. Nothing overly epic, but it is more than satisfactory for as much as I watch TV.  Besides I don’t watch at cinema volume levels. 

Tis’ rockslide season. Was beach ball sized boulders in the highway a couple days ago. Then last night must’ve just been a rockslide, as there were cars that must’ve hit it and cops over. 

Was supposed to snow all weekend but we have gotten nothing but rain. On the plus our snowpack is over 100%!! 

Nice work Matt!  Kill it

I have a Martin Logan Vision with a 15" sub.  Nothing for $150 is worth doing.  Spend it on bookshelves instead.  WAY better

Went downhill skiing today for the first time since I raced my last race in 1996

Went downhill skiing today for the first time since I raced my last race in 1996

So, tell me if I'm being too Sean.

I'm thinking that I want to pick up specifically a 2011 F150 because it's the last year your could change the radio and has the 5.0/3.5. In doing so I could install and Android Auto double DIN. Otherwise I'm going to have a screen that will essentially only be used for back up camera.

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

Well how was it?

1 hour ago, MKader17 said:

So, tell me if I'm being too Sean.

I'm thinking that I want to pick up specifically a 2011 F150 because it's the last year your could change the radio and has the 5.0/3.5. In doing so I could install and Android Auto double DIN. Otherwise I'm going to have a screen that will essentially only be used for back up camera.

Sounds like good logic to me. Hopefully they are a more reasonable price also.

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

I have a Martin Logan Vision with a 15" sub.  Nothing for $150 is worth doing.  Spend it on bookshelves instead.  WAY better

Speaking of there was a nice 5.1 Dayton set on sale on parts express I looked at recently. Maybe worth checking out Mikey! 

https://www.parts-express.com/b652-51-home-theater-surround-sound-speaker-system-with-10-subwoofer--300-689

Spoke too soon on the snow. Was a nasty drive home. :P

Skiing was fun.  Short little skis.  The longest the had were 174's....compared to my old 225 these were tiny and had SHIT edges.  Still ripped pretty hard and am sore today.